Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Your confused im confused bruh! " 😕
How do you open a clinic just like that am sure you need some form of credentials. Wasn't she even doing some of these procedures at one point?
Anybody can open an aesthetic clinic, there are no rules for that only need a license.
If you've noticed, Mona only does dermaplaning and salt facial, which are basically on the outer surface of the body - which an aesthetician is licensed to perform
The Botox, Rhinoplasty etc are done by certified doctors who are hired by Biolite.

Reactions: 9
I think this is such a bold claim to make, not every Arab person out there hates South Asians. There is some underlying racism here by saying you can see why, especially Pakistanis, would hide their roots when its actually South Asians that migrate to Dubai to earn a living for themselves, its an income for them and providing for their families, only classless and tacky individuals look at superiority and think based on where you're from that you're better than them (not you personally but people who do think this)

You can understand South Asians they are ashamed instead of why Arabs don't fix up for being racist and disrespectful which is what's baffling for me, a lot of Arabs don't actually care about all of that stuff and are against racism so its not fair to put them all in the same category. Same for thinking all Pakistanis and Indians out there are doing labour work out there, there are some successful South Asians who are living their best life there
I wish I could PM you. Had a response to this but had to delete it cause it might’ve been over-sharing. But yes I do not think all Arabs are racist, or the well travelled/educated ones. The ones who hold this superiority complex are generally obsessed with status/proving they are better than everyone else. These come from outside of Dubai generally. When you go there you will know what I am talking about. Personally think nothing wrong with being Indian or Pakistani. Never knew it was an issue until these blogs. India has a royal and strong history, Cartier and Boucheron would design for the royals. Pakistan has its own royal lineages - if this is what people are really basing their self worths off of.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys just check out this girl fb profile this Laila abbas and you will literally find lailli's mona's and alizey's pics in shalwar kameez at a Pakistani family wedding you can even see mona's mum pics there and they look like a normal Pakistani family see it for your self before its deleted
I just scrolled through her albums. Omg they are all wearing desi clothes at the weddings and everyone’s Pakistani. There’s Pakistani flags on their cars too lol! Lailli, Alizey, and Mona are all wearing Pakistani outfits. If she has no connection to Pakistan who are these ppl? The captions say “cousins picture”. So it has to be family. Cos there’s multiple pictures at different events and outfits not just the wedding.

Reactions: 4
What’s the difference between Pakistani and Indian clothes? Pardon my ignorance but they’ve posted wearing both types of clothes and they seem the same. I don’t see why they would be ashamed of Pakistan but not India, if you’re saying that they’re ashamed because of “being looked down upon”

Reactions: 2
I just scrolled through her albums. Omg they are all wearing desi clothes at the weddings and everyone’s Pakistani. There’s Pakistani flags on their cars too lol! Lailli, Alizey, and Mona are all wearing Pakistani outfits. If she has no connection to Pakistan who are these ppl? The captions say “cousins picture”. So it has to be family. Cos there’s multiple pictures at different events and outfits not just the wedding.
Yeah I just had a look through it aswell and looks like a Pakistani wedding. Mona is wearing a sari in some pics, I know some Pakistanis do wear sari's too so it doesnt count for anything, but from judging these pictures I wanna say Mona is Pakistani and started to dive into the Indian culture since being with her ex husband, it's the only thing that makes sense to me

Anyway Lailli appears to be embarrassed by her Pakistani roots, for whatever reason as she failed to mention anything about it

What’s the difference between Pakistani and Indian clothes? Pardon my ignorance but they’ve posted wearing both types of clothes and they seem the same. I don’t see why they would be ashamed of Pakistan but not India, if you’re saying that they’re ashamed because of “being looked down upon”
Actually you’re right there’s no difference between the two but the Pakistani flags give it away lol. I think she doesn’t find anything to brag about with her Pakistani side. Hence why she doesn’t mention it. For her Indian side, her dad’s family was PM’s of Jaipur, Hyderabad, etc whatever she said lol. To her it’s about being elite I guess?

Reactions: 5
On a sidenote... Suddenly yasmin has the same identity crisis of "not knowing where she is from" but also "as Aryan as it gets"
Get it together girls..
If you looked at her previous stories she discusses that she was born and raised in Dubai but her heritage is Persian but she doesn’t know Arabic so she feels disconnected to people who live in Dubai and doesn’t know what to be I.e. Arab or Persian. She’s definitely Iranian

Reactions: 3
Not me as a white girl learning about all of these racial issues in the Middle East / Asia on a gossip forum.😁 Thank you to everyone for all of your elaborate contributions to the discussion, I really learned some new things during this last week reading the thread!

As for Lailli, she has been lying about her roots for as long as I can remember and I have known about her since she was 18. She has claimed to be Persian and a plethora of other things from what I can remember, but really upped the Iranian shtick when she was still with her ex-boyfriend Eman. At the time, the only known relation she had to being Persian was this great great grandfather that came from Persia to India and settled there. Calling yourself Persian because one of your ancestors in your bloodline came from India over a hundred years ago is a bit... much. It feels a bit like me saying I am a viking because I come from a line of Scandinavians, but if you guys see this differently please feel free to correct me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I could PM you. Had a response to this but had to delete it cause it might’ve been over-sharing. But yes I do not think all Arabs are racist, or the well travelled/educated ones. The ones who hold this superiority complex are generally obsessed with status/proving they are better than everyone else. These come from outside of Dubai generally. When you go there you will know what I am talking about. Personally think nothing wrong with being Indian or Pakistani. Never knew it was an issue until these blogs. India has a royal and strong history, Cartier and Boucheron would design for the royals. Pakistan has its own royal lineages - if this is what people are really basing their self worths off of.
Noo honestly its fine! I know you weren't trying to come across as anything - I just wanted to share my opinion to help or educate in any way I can really. Yeah sadly we cant PM on here but we're all a small community on here so dw you're never oversharing. I agree with everything you've said, the well educated Arabs aren't racist and don't pay any mind to ethnicities, the ones who are trying to prove something genuinely do look into that and it's very easy to separate the two types of people.

I think people on here are more mad that Lailli and Alizey have essentially gotten away with faking their ethnicity for God know how many years and they aren't being called out on their bullshit. It's frustrating because you should be proud of being South Asian which Lailli failed to claim up until her mid 20's when she met Anncy who is a proud Indian Lailli started to break her barriers and admit she knows words in Hindi, been to Bangalore ect. Before Anncy she never admitted this? She just said she was Persian which is so embarrassing, she's such a weirdo!

I strongly believe Mona is Pakistani, their dad is Indian with SOME Iranian roots from their ancestors which isn't strong enough to claim.... but yeah I feel like everyone is getting bored of this ethnicity talk so until we know I won't speak of it anymore 😂 😂 😂

think people on here are more mad that Lailli and Alizey have essentially gotten away with faking their ethnicity for God know how many years and they aren't being called out on their bullshit.
That’s all it is.. not about ethnicity. It’s the fact she says things and flip flops or changes her story and thinks people are foolish enough to turn a blind eye to it. That’s not how things work when you become a social media personality.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s denying being Pakistani but respects her Indian family and background more. She’s basically avoiding public association with Mona’s Pakistani villager family from Watford which she is probably ashamed of if they’re quite backwards and her Indian family are probably quite educated and respected in society.

mona has openly said she has had to work for everything, held down several jobs and paid her own way in life. Even have to quit education and go back in her career to look after her father or something so I think Mona has a tough background and now they relocated to dubai and wanted to reinvent themselves to have better social status.

I know high class Indians in dubai, they aren’t like Lailli.

when she relocated it was quite some time back when dubai was just developing I believe and successful Indians weren’t as abundant there as they are now. There are many successful Asians in dubai now and lailli has realised disassociating from the community isn’t gonna help, especially being friends with Anncy who is clearly Indian and not ashamed of it.

Isn’t it weird that Mona has been single for nearly 30 years since she divorced when the twins were still babies? Mona is quite an attractive lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s denying being Pakistani but respects her Indian family and background more. She’s basically avoiding public association with Mona’s Pakistani villager family from Watford which she is probably ashamed of if they’re quite backwards and her Indian family are probably quite educated and respected in society.

mona has openly said she has had to work for everything, held down several jobs and paid her own way in life. Even have to quit education and go back in her career to look after her father or something so I think Mona has a tough background and now they relocated to dubai and wanted to reinvent themselves to have better social status.

I know high class Indians in dubai, they aren’t like Lailli.

when she relocated it was quite some time back when dubai was just developing I believe and successful Indians weren’t as abundant there as they are now. There are many successful Asians in dubai now and lailli has realised disassociating from the community isn’t gonna help, especially being friends with Anncy who is clearly Indian and not ashamed of it.

Isn’t it weird that Mona has been single for nearly 30 years since she divorced when the twins were still babies? Mona is quite an attractive lady.
That's exactly her denying she's Pakistani as she doesnt acknowledge a part of her roots lol

Judging from their relatives Facebook pictures of the weddings in Pakistan where Mona and the girls went, they don't look like a village family? they just seem like your normal, middle-class Pakistani family which probably was not good enough for the girls. Im confused why Mona would take a step back from a major part of her family and siblings included as the girls have never mention visiting them since those weddings! they all seemed so close

Alizey hasn’t posted a single story of india…. They are so ashamed it’s crazy 😭
Recentlt she's not been posting stories of where she's at until after she's left.

She did the same when she last came to London

Came here for Lailli content, got Mona content.

Who is that guy in LieLie’s Instagram stories?

The other day it was an arm. Today we see a whole person.

Who is he and why aren’t we talking about Lailli?
(Looks as though Mona needs her own thread on here 😂)
A9A95292-99A6-4D94-A68B-C7DF610D918C.jpeg

Anyone read this? https://www.masala.com/entertainment/lailli-mirza-persian-national-indian

Had a hunch that she now wants to grow her social media following using her Indian roots. She hopes to work with Sabyasachi on her wedding outfit. Perhaps Lailli has her sights on Bollywood or an Indian billionaire?

Do hope that India having a population of 1.2 million was a Masala typo and not Lailli actual response.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.