Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an Iranian I can tell you now that they are definitely not Iranian in any way. A lot of Indians and Pakistanis like to say they are Persian which is sad because it’s all part of an image and glamorising where you are from. There’s no need to be ashamed.
The video just proved that they are 75% Indian and 25% Iranian.

Reactions: 2
That video was on point, I wonder how long it'll take before her minions invade the comments with their delusions, so pathetic how they're so blind to the truth

Anyways guys, Lailli and Alizey claimed full Iranian heritage on a now deleted video called "get to know us", she knew people were going to expose her sooner or later so she decided to delete her videos. In that video they claimed that their mom is from Mashhad and their dad is from Shiraz which is total bullshit as their lies were debunked, and also, theories were on GG that Mona is fully Pakistani because her Facebook (which is public) is full of Pakistani people and they tend to write her comments in Urdu and she replies, also someone asked her what were her plans for Pakistan, and let's not forget Mona's face with the Iran question

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just notifying.. the credit is due to one tattler currently unable to respond to us here..

It seems petite the brand is as stagnant as Lailli’s YT channel before exposure vid 1 was released. Someone as clued up in fashion as Lailli should have more frequent product releases? Or is she just not that creative enough? Mind you don’t know how much more creative you can get with sweats.
So why do you think she's not owning up to her own brand ? Has she admitted it was her line ? And do you think it's because she doesn't want to make it look like she has to work or that the material may be on the lower end? I can't remember if it was mentioned in the video because I was a bit tired last night when I watched it lol She should hire some models for her brand

Reactions: 3
So why do you think she's not owning up to her own brand ? Has she admitted it was her line ? And do you think it's because she doesn't want to make it look like she has to work or that the material may be on the lower end? I can't remember if it was mentioned in the video because I was a bit tired last night when I watched it lol She should hire some models for her brand
On the Petite Instagram it says by Lailli Mirza. I think in one of her recent videos she said she has now taken over it, so perhaps it wasn't fully hers to begin with and now she's taken over?

I think the funniest part also is how she talked so much tit about people smoking cigarettes and how smoking is gross (lol i smoke occasionally so this was very laughable to me), and then in a (now deleted video) someone spotted cigarettes in her bag, and then in another video (I think it's still up, I can't remember the title) she's in her-i mean ALIZEY'S- apartment and you can see a pack of camels next to her. Also recently, she's been posting pictures with vapes and tit. all of that just made me cackle, like come on honey. if you do it, just keep your mouth shut about it, it ain't hard. you don't have to go shitting on it to prove your lie.
In some of the London vlogs you can clearly see he holding a juul multiple times. And there we’re screen shots on GG and posts saying how she always seems to be trying to show it

Hey guys, jumping in after lurking/stalking GG and now tattletale for almost a year. I used to be the idiot who used to really envy her lifestyle back in 2017-18 and then continued to live my life & never visited her vlogs/insta again. Just got curious about her a year ago *covid lockdowns* and realised she is Indian/Pakistan what have you & not Iranian!!

A little background - I myself am from a very comfortable middle/upper middle class who's had chauffers all her life yet I am not in anyway part of a dynasty or superwealthy. What I do understand (having lived in the Middle East) is the utter racism against South east Asians, being one myself. Colorism, height complex, money complex and definitely the fact that most Arabs wouldn't even befriend us, let alone think of us as equals. I tried learning Arabic & they'd laugh at my face whereas if anyone speaks broken English, people generally commend/encourage. So I do get the whole "I am not from South East Asia - I'm Persian"complex. No one wants to be treated as second class citizens, which happens to most Indians & Pakistanis in such countries. She doesn't want to feel like her background is from a working class family. She wants to feel like royalty. Her obsession with designers come from her fantasy that rich people only go around spending money in Salons, getting nails done, eating out and befriending other rich people to show off their toys. Most "rich" people work to get their wealth - most rich people also invest hard. They are die-hard fans of real estate, businesses, share-ownership. Most "new money" lose their wealth in a matter of years due to their frivolous spending (which is very much like how Saanieh (not even gonna acknowledge her fake name) spends. So no Saanieh, if you are reading this, and I know you are, you can't continue to presume things about the wealthy 1%. Get your facts right. Also, I do get the point that you want to portray yourself as special - which is fine. But not on the basis of lies. Do it on the basis of your skills, make something out of yourself. Pretense won't get you far.

Reactions: 15
My opinion is she didn’t want to appear as though she had to work...hard!! But as Abbby said perhaps it wasn’t hers to begin with..who knows? I don’t think she has the capability to launch a brand or she would have done it back when she was in London, looking prettier and playing out her rich heiress ( what do I do all day) facade.. if she had done something then when she could have had more British networking or investors , she’d probably be in a better place now...but she chose to boil Fiji water instead with no reason to visit London ( someone tell Lailli Harrods is open today for in store shopping) .The fact that her brand sells mediocre clothes for petites in comparison to other brands also means another rival petite brand could overtake her business anyday.. now watch this space, as she is reading this, watch out for new product releases and less sweats🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My opinion is she didn’t want to appear as though she had to work...hard!! But as Abbby said perhaps it wasn’t hers to begin with..who knows? I don’t think she has the capability to launch a brand or she would have done it back when she was in London, looking prettier and playing out her rich heiress ( what do I do all day) facade.. if she had done something then when she could have had more British networking or investors , she’d probably be in a better place now...but she chose to boil Fiji water instead with no reason to visit London ( someone tell Lailli Harrods is open today for in store shopping) .The fact that her brand sells mediocre clothes for petites in comparison to other brands also means another rival petite brand could overtake her business anyday.. now watch this space, as she is reading this, watch out for new product releases and less sweats🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I saw the clothing line I was shocked. For someone who call herself a fashionista or whatever, always dressing in designer labels, all she has is loungewear and one or two shirts. I wonder what kind of creative thoughts went into that.
I bet her number one customers are Sonia and Fyza, they love their joggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she had a lipstick range at some point and we haven’t heard of it in a long time so I guess it failed. And she also had a leggings business that also failed.
I think that’s why she distanced herself from petite at first in case it also failed, she wouldn’t have to seem like she doesn’t know how to do anything.

Reactions: 5
Lilie and anncy are having a meet and greet, someone go and ask why she pretends to be rich and ask if her bag is real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tthere's no way her dad is able to support them on his income - he lives in India and is paid in Rupees. Even if he was paid millions of rupees a year, that is still chumps change in the UK due to conversion rates even if that money means he lives a life of leisure in India. We are in two very different economies! 5 million Indian rupees is 48k here for example. So 1 million is like 9k.

I know horse breeding is obviously popular in India but as he's the manager and not the actual owner, it's not lucrative for HIM, therefore, he isn't earning enough to support them unless he's gambling on the horses and profiting off the poor with unethical business practices. I also think its weird they rarely ever see him considering they talk about him so often and how close they are. The last two times was when he came for Alizey's grad and then they went for that Indian wedding.

But feel free to correct me, bc I could be well off!
Actually, India being a developing country means that it has a huge number of millionaires due to the insane wealth gap and inequality in the distribution of income. India is actually 3rd in the list of countries with the most billionaires after the US and China! I actually grew up in the city where Lailli's dad lives and a lot of people here are very wealthy but again, not as flamboyant with wealth as those who live in other countries because for the most part, the number of people you see living in extreme poverty makes showing off your wealth above a certain degree while living in India rather tasteless (in my opinion, anyway).
This however does not mean Lailli's dad is as wealthy as she portrays....obviously. I think you're getting confused because you're assuming 'millions' of INR (we actually use a different numbering system with lakhs and crores) is a very high salary when in reality I know many people who get paid MUCH more than that. It's the sad truth about living in a country with such disparity of resources :/
That being said, I found it so weird that Lailli had to take a cab when she was visiting her dad in Bangalore. The cabs here are incredibly unsafe and usually filthy :sick: There's no way my parents would be okay with me taking one... most rich people here have multiple cars and drivers because it's actually super cheap to have full-time drivers and staff here (again, sad, but just the truth). Idk what kind of 'heiress' is whipping around town in an UBER/OLA
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
One can assume best friends Faryal and Lailli were out for sheeshas or clubbing yesterday prior to becoming spiritual for Ramadan tonight 🙄 pic blurry as Lailli was trying to cover her face.
5D8E0E0A-A512-4D66-8A00-934BB6CE37F1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now THIS is a bedroom tour ! Lailli if you're reading this I hope it gets you inspired !! Lol

• Haha
Actually, India being a developing country means that it has a huge number of millionaires due to the insane wealth gap and inequality in the distribution of income. India is actually 3rd in the list of countries with the most billionaires after the US and China! I actually grew up in the city where Lailli's dad lives and a lot of people here are very wealthy but again, not as flamboyant with wealth as those who live in other countries because for the most part, the number of people you see living in extreme poverty makes showing off your wealth above a certain degree while living in India rather tasteless (in my opinion, anyway).
This however does not mean Lailli's dad is as wealthy as she portrays....obviously. I think you're getting confused because you're assuming 'millions' of INR (we actually use a different numbering system with lakhs and crores) is a very high salary when in reality I know many people who get paid MUCH more than that. It's the sad truth about living in a country with such disparity of resources :/
That being said, I found it so weird that Lailli had to take a cab when she was visiting her dad in Bangalore. The cabs here are incredibly unsafe and usually filthy :sick: There's no way my parents would be okay with me taking one... most rich people here have multiple cars and drivers because it's actually super cheap to have full-time drivers and staff here (again, sad, but just the truth). Idk what kind of 'heiress' is whipping around town in an UBER/OLA
:rolleyes:
Fellow desi chick here. Girl same. I live in the same city her dad works in, and no way in hell we are taking the cabs here. Plus y’all are sleeping on the Lailli’s dad’s boss- like he’s a literal scammer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.