Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't feel bad because it was the same way for a lot of people, I came across this thread by accident and only because I was curious about some things about her. I liked her but right from the start I felt something was weird about her and her videos , very small things I don't know how to explain it because I rarely feel like that with youtubers that I genuinely like . I'm not rich but her hauls were way to over the top which made her sponsors seem out of place like why would a a rich girl like her need sponsors that other youtubers who grew their channels organically use to make money ?

Her video ' "Ancy Twinkle Made Me Buy Fashionova" makes me want to kick her snobby ass because who tf does that??

Shes so far up her own imaginary privileged ass that she can't bare the fact that she has to work for money like any other youtuber and she can't bare the fact that her followers (the ones with actual brains) are finding that out through that expose video.

She also should be ashamed of herself for trying to hide her true ethnicity through plastic surgery because someone with that platform has a responsibility to their young and impressionable audience to be authentic. ,.
She could have created an amazing channel hustling in Dubai as a beautiful british pakistani/indian woman from a hard working upper middle class family and inspiring others to do the same, growing her channel/income while getting rich with her love for fashion but no she chose to fake a lifestyle while having such a crappy attitude.

Olson Twins of Dubai my A$$"!!! 😂
Hahaha - I know what you mean! I don't agree with someone being 'too good' for something and putting their nose up at it. Surely she realises that most of her followers aren't 'rich' and would be wearing everyday brands? That in itself is just asking for people to dislike her... and if she actually can't afford the luxury items she is promoting and 'buying' she too is just your average day girl. By buying replica items doesn't make you better, it just makes you a wannabe.

A lot of Youtubers out there that wear and buy luxury items are open with the fact that they have to save and work hard for it. I see no shame in that whatsoever. Its admirable even. I have no words for someone who would fake their entire life. You almost feel sorry for her. Imagine having to keep up that charade. Even buying real 18k gold replica jewlery costs a bit, like those pave cartier bracelets are still very expensive - if she didn't buy all that, she could actually afford to buy real items!!! Mind-blowing really.

Reactions: 3
Washes face with airplane water yet boils fiji water ( not the actual eggs) 🤔🤨
Also about going to the tailors to get things amended, seems Lailli deems herself quite the designer....not! Skip to the end
She’s cutting up her givenchy shirt with kitchen scissors....must be fake and god ew it looks awful too

Hahaha - I know what you mean! I don't agree with someone being 'too good' for something and putting their nose up at it. Surely she realises that most of her followers aren't 'rich' and would be wearing everyday brands? That in itself is just asking for people to dislike her... and if she actually can't afford the luxury items she is promoting and 'buying' she too is just your average day girl. By buying replica items doesn't make you better, it just makes you a wannabe.

A lot of Youtubers out there that wear and buy luxury items are open with the fact that they have to save and work hard for it. I see no shame in that whatsoever. Its admirable even. I have no words for someone who would fake their entire life. You almost feel sorry for her. Imagine having to keep up that charade. Even buying real 18k gold replica jewlery costs a bit, like those pave cartier bracelets are still very expensive - if she didn't buy all that, she could actually afford to buy real items!!! Mind-blowing really.
I have nothing against lux items or hauls like that on YouTube and I enjoy them really but even I'm embarrassed for her at this point I can't tell a real or fake anything when those kind lux items so I took her word for it and got betrayed ! Lol

Then I feel bad for her until she says something stupid again which makes me want to kick her ass once more ! Lol Can't wait for the next video!

• Haha
I have nothing against lux items or hauls like that on YouTube and I enjoy them really but even I'm embarrassed for her at this point I can't tell a real or fake anything when those kind lux items so I took her word for it and got betrayed ! Lol

Then I feel bad for her until she says something stupid again which makes me want to kick her ass once more ! Lol Can't wait for the next video!
I know, the more I think about how fooled I've been the more I'm like wow, how the hell did I let such obvious signs pass me by! I remember thinking, hold on, 1 year ago you couldn't afford to buy more than one cartier bracelet and a year on she's wearing hundreds of thousands in jewels. How did she make so much, and I don't believe it was a 'trust fund' because she would have received that by say 21 or whatever.... HMMMM! And the house, the clothes racks, the one shelving unit she has. I mean, if she owned all the bags she showed us, she would need a proper closet! As someone said earlier, where is her luxe closet, even if she didn't do a closet tour, we would still see it in the background at some point, but NOPE, NOTHING!

NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND I'M SUCH A SUCKER, I LOVED watching her hauls hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know, the more I think about how fooled I've been the more I'm like wow, how the hell did I let such obvious signs pass me by! I remember thinking, hold on, 1 year ago you couldn't afford to buy more than one cartier bracelet and a year on she's wearing hundreds of thousands in jewels. How did she make so much, and I don't believe it was a 'trust fund' because she would have received that by say 21 or whatever.... HMMMM! And the house, the clothes racks, the one shelving unit she has. I mean, if she owned all the bags she showed us, she would need a proper closet! As someone said earlier, where is her luxe closet, even if she didn't do a closet tour, we would still see it in the background at some point, but NOPE, NOTHING!

NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND I'M SUCH A SUCKER, I LOVED watching her hauls hahahaha.
Who would've thought that Ikea would be her downfall!! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who would've thought that Ikea would be her downfall!! Lol 😂
Hahahaha - and Ikea can be quite nice with their wardrobes too so she really has gone to the bottom tier ikea products LOL. Check out mo.ve_ on instagram, her closet is Ikea and its beautiful. Poor Lailli lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahaha - and Ikea can be quite nice with their wardrobes too so she really has gone to the bottom tier ikea products LOL. Check out mo.ve_ on instagram, her closet is Ikea and its beautiful. Poor Lailli lol
Her reply from her last haul video ! Lol 😆 Low key making it look like she has no problem with people noticing her ikea closet! Not a big deal until it's coming from a person who claims that Toasters are for "Basic people"! Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed she's been less snooty since the exposé video? Homegirl has had a bit of humble pie hopefully now she can start getting rid of that nasty wannabe snob attitude she's relied on for so long.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed she's been less snooty since the exposé video? Homegirl has had a bit of humble pie hopefully now she can start getting rid of that nasty wannabe snob attitude she's relied on for so long.
Yeah she's fully aware that there's another video on the way so shes probably trying to do damage control as much as she can ! If that's even possible

Even Maria Draganova posted a vid this week showing her shoe closet despite it being quite small. Irrespective of how she funds her luxury items, at least she had the courage to do it, even if it is to create YT content. Just makes Lailli look even more pathetic and shady like she has something to hide.

This is all very embarrassing. Doesn't her mother get embarrassed by her daughter's delusional lifestyle? Or her sister? Its' quite sad

I'm also quite curious to know if there are any threads about Meetthevloggers (supposed children of billionaires as well).

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is all very embarrassing. Doesn't her mother get embarrassed by her daughter's delusional lifestyle? Or her sister? Its' quite sad

I'm also quite curious to know if there are any threads about Meetthevloggers (supposed children of billionaires as well).
I know - it is sad. I’m sad! I love watching her videos and to know that this isn’t actually real is so strange. I went back and watched another couple of her videos and I just noticed her most recent one, she’s wearing that gold watch again... I read in a previous comment that she doesn’t have it anymore? She was also wearing her red Chanel sweater and skirt. Not sure if that was to prove that she still owns them.

I don’t know what’s real anymore 😂

4F241F4F-1CD8-4BBE-9BF3-83D2BEDC1925.jpeg

So are these all hers or?

Reactions: 4
I know - it is sad. I’m sad! I love watching her videos and to know that this isn’t actually real is so strange. I went back and watched another couple of her videos and I just noticed her most recent one, she’s wearing that gold watch again... I read in a previous comment that she doesn’t have it anymore? She was also wearing her red Chanel sweater and skirt. Not sure if that was to prove that she still owns them.

I don’t know what’s real anymore 😂

View attachment 521000
So are these all hers or?
Honestly, I have no idea. Personally, I think they're either fake or borrowed from her mum or both. I definitely don't believe she's as rich as she tries to make herself/her family seem. Even looking back at their London flat, it isn't that great. I have friends who own apartments there and they're bigger in general, with bigger TV's, kitchens etc. These are flats for £300,000 or less, which isn't much for a flat near central London.

I think Lailli either watches other luxury YouTubers/ people she sees in Dubai and tries to imitate them. But because she's a common woman trying to act rich, it's coming across as quite obnoxious.

Biggest joke of the century... note to self, before becoming a fashion critic- learn how to style yourself

• Haha
Biggest joke of the century... note to self, before becoming a fashion critic- learn how to style yourself
Did anyone clock her reaction when Anncy start going on about how Indian parents used to dress their children... as if she knew exactly what Anncy is talking about. Maybe bec Laili can relate bec she’s Indian herself lol 🤔 time stamp 9:47

Btw is that a scar on her face or botched filler on the pic? I’ve recently noticed it on her (not trying to mock her for the way she look, just curious)

Attachments

• Wow
Her net worth as of last year says it was $500,000-$1,000,000?
According to who?

Did anyone clock her reaction when Anncy start going on about how Indian parents used to dress their children... as if she knew exactly what Anncy is talking about. Maybe bec Laili can relate bec she’s Indian herself lol 🤔 time stamp 9:47

Btw is that a scar on her face or botched filler on the pic? I’ve recently noticed it on her (not trying to mock her for the way she look, just curious)
Yeah, I noticed that. That can't be good.

Reactions: 1

isn't mona pakistani?

Reactions: 1
I can't tell if that's from pulling and tugging from threads or from the filler but whatever it is she needs to get that sorted out ASAP. It's kind of sad seeing that, as she really didn't need to do anything to her cheeks. I haven't watched the video but I must admit that I do think she looks nice. Ngl I didn't bother clicking on that time stamp because the pair of them have become so painful to watch. Anncy is so obnoxiously loud and annoying.

Also, imagine judging outfits from the Golden Globes while you're sitting in your outfits from Shein and Fashion Nova lmao (not like there's anything wrong with wearing clothes from there). But come on, it's actually kind of embarrassing lol I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

isn't mona pakistani?
I think Mona is half Indian and half Iranian... not sure but that’s what I read on these threads.

I can't tell if that's from pulling and tugging from threads or from the filler but whatever it is she needs to get that sorted out ASAP. It's kind of sad seeing that, as she really didn't need to do anything to her cheeks. I haven't watched the video but I must admit that I do think she looks nice. Ngl I didn't bother clicking on that time stamp because the pair of them have become so painful to watch. Anncy is so obnoxiously loud and annoying.

Also, imagine judging outfits from the Golden Globes while you're sitting in your outfits from Shein and Fashion Nova lmao (not like there's anything wrong with wearing clothes from there). But come on, it's actually kind of embarrassing lol I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
Laili isn’t a bad looking girl, what make her ugly is her personality.
Hahah trust me I struggle to watch their vids too! Like Anncy can’t dress herself for sh*t, her clothes look cheap but least she knows it. She need to stop wearing those fake lashes and stop with lip fillers, starting to look like a baboons a*s

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.