Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how many of her followers will still support her once they know she's a trump supporter lool

Actually luxury goods are about 10-15% more expensive in Dubai than in UK. Its only gold from the souk where you can save money.
Really? I just checked the prices on the Cartier U.K. and UAE website and they’re cheaper, when I converted it from dirhams to pounds. The bracelet I’m looking at now is cheaper on the website, I was planning to buy it in Dubai

Really? I just checked the prices on the Cartier U.K. and UAE website and they’re cheaper, when I converted it from dirhams to pounds. The bracelet I’m looking at now is cheaper on the website, I was planning to buy it in Dubai
I think bags and stuff are more expensive but from what I’ve seen jewellery is cheaper, but considering you have to pay for a flight to Dubai maybe not worth it 😂

Reactions: 2
I think bags and stuff are more expensive but from what I’ve seen jewellery is cheaper, but considering you have to pay for a flight to Dubai maybe not worth it 😂
Oh yeah bags are more expensive! I’ve noticed that too. I’m going anyway so I’d be paying for a flight either way 😂 but I would never book a flight just for jewellery because I wouldn’t be saving that much lol!

Reactions: 1
Include the Republican thing in your video. I don't even think her donkey brain can comprehend complex political topics she just wants to align wherever the perceived old money in America are aligning and that is supposedly Republican, or, her sugar daddy is Republican and she's making him happy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.52.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.53.13 AM.png

Thought her mans was in England?

Okay, that's a £30k+ watch with a waiting list of preferred buyers. What else has she got from Patek to be at the head of that queue, to get sold that watch, even if she has the money?

Looking at the watch shown, it's hard to tell from a single pic but my first question would be why isn't the face embossed with the distinctive raised square design like every other genuine Aquanaut? It may be the pic angle but I can't see that detail, and it's such an obvious call-out that detail is to be found on even the cheap DHGate shitters. It looks like a flat Nautilus face but stuck on an Aquanaut. The cheaper rep/fake factories will do that to save on build costs by recycling incorrect straps. clasps, faces etc between same watch brand models. So long as it says "Patek Phillipe" and fits, they'll use it regardless of whether it's correct for the model being repp'd or not.

Secondly, the diamond bezel looks off to me (to put it politely). Compared to the real thing it looks fake AF. Again, this is the watch but with a white face. That watch pictured, that doesn't even look like paste 'diamonds'.

Which vid is this to be found in? It's helpful to see more angles to judge things like the height of the watch, crown and lugs etc, to get a better idea. As it stands, I wouldn't like to call 'fake' yet but I am suspicious.

You could try tagging Lailli's watch pics to Munich Watch Busters who out fakes on Insta frauds. Also you could post pics to Reddit's forum and ask for an opinion, but you'd need clear pics for them to evaluate.

Lailli's iced-out AP Royal Oak, I'll call bullshit on everyday of the week.
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.52.57 AM.png

Here's a close up, do you think it's real?

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.04.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.14.42 AM.png

This could be the new mans 👀

The fact she's so adamant about moving to America as well lmao...
The USA doesn't just let anyone to immigrate, only people with specific degrees are eligible

Found lailli's actual twin

I found a YT video of him
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.27.34 AM.png

Look's like the same arms as Lailli's mystery mans

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I found a YT video of him
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.27.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.30.41 AM.png

Look's like the same arms (realize the distinctive birth mark/mole) as Lailli's mystery mans. And I believe both are his left hand (watch is worn on the left)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
mix of Lailli and Anncy
Curious, I morphed both of their faces together

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.29.03 PM.png

Def that Sab girl LMAO

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.32.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.32.02 PM.png

All 3 of them need to deflate their lips

LMAO this girl said lailli is influencing her to save for a birkin...

Don’t worry girl, they don’t cost much when they’re not real 🤪
I saw that and thought the EXACT same thing. Like DW sweetie you can already afford the Birkins from Kazakstan

I mean gotta be the same guy, right?

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.51.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.52.33 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
All 3 of them need to deflate their lips
And their cheeks

Anncy's lip fillers look badly done. Lailli's cheeks look like they were badly done too. She didn't need to tamper with her cheeks anyway.

Maybe she posted those pics with him because she saw us say that she's lying on here? If it is true that they're together, I hope he makes her happy and that it's a step up from her last (very public) toxic ass relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And their cheeks

Anncy's lip fillers look badly done. Lailli's cheeks look like they were badly done too. She didn't need to tamper with her cheeks anyway.

Maybe she posted those pics with him because she saw us say that she's lying on here? If it is true that they're together, I hope he makes her happy and that it's a step up from her last (very public) toxic ass relationship
I thought her last relationship was with Eman?

I also find it sus how someone mentioned her exact watch and today she posts a story. I mean after the whole video thing and her reactions, I wouldn't be surprised if she's reading these too.

I wonder if he knows that she’s 90% fake
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.56.21 PM.png

Ironically what her [potential] new mans posted, maybe she can help Lailli with her psychological issues

Last edited:
So now she's dating a boxer? Faryal wannabe much? 😂
Well Faryal is her buddy (if Faryal even considers it), although Faryal is probably not dumb to realise that Lailli is fake rich and wants her life and therefore will want Faryal to hook her up with contacts from either Amir’s or Faryal’s circle...also suppose she does end up dating him, he’ll cheat either because he’s a boxer and has access to lots of women more affluent than Lailli or because she’ll give off goldigger vibes. I bet she doesn’t show her superiority complex around figures like him or even Faryal...suck up..

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.04.01 PM.png

He's def in the UK

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.18.51 PM.png

Sounds like he's been in the UK during COVID time.

Also he's a liar like Lailli cause he claims he's born in Iran
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.20.30 PM.png

If you look up his sister [Shabnam Arashan] she is so obviously brown

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.27.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.27.38 PM.png

Or maybe they are Persian?

I mean I don't see why they (or ANYONE) would lie about this.

All the deets about her/Arashan fam: https://www.prestigeonline.com/sg/people-events/she-for-family/

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
there’s many ethnic groups that live in Iran so it’s hard to debunk that theory. I see his sister listed Mongolia as her home city on Facebook. Not trying to derail the thread and get too much into his personal life as it’s clear he’s not associated with Lailli anymore x

there’s many ethnic groups that live in Iran so it’s hard to debunk that theory. I see his sister listed Mongolia as her home city on Facebook. Not trying to derail the thread and get too much into his personal life as it’s clear he’s not associated with Lailli anymore x
Doesn't she still claim she's married?

Also what happened to that "asking me anything Q/A, I will answer EVERYTHING". She didn't even do/ask anything. I feel like it was bait to see how much people know about her and how much damage control is needed. The Mona video also scrapped.

Damn the video is at 10,617 views, TBH I don't think there is enough dirt on her or I'm exposing her fully like it's just the tip of the ice berg. Need to finish and upload pt 2, soon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.