Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosslyn

LMAO, that video is gold tbh
Lailli bragging about having house helpers all her life definitely makes her look like she actually never had it, real rich people don't have to explain themselves and they definitely don't have to brag about what they have

And also, if she really had a maid, then she does a terrible job cause "Alizey's" apartment (which we all know that apartment was for both) looked really dirty in a lot of vlogs, just like her Dubai house with its dirty walls and floor

Reactions: 9

NikNakPadyWak

I mean she couldn't even afford to get the Moose Knuckle or Moncler in CHILDRENS size (which is already 1/2 the price) but yeah how does one go from buying children's designer clothes to haute couture (not just 1 piece but several)

I need to finish and upload part 2 ASAP, that's the real tea and hardcore evidence LMAO
When people see this even the simps can't defend her this time.

What exactly did they say?
Because I am trying to get receipts on it being fake

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"
Sounds like an intelligent and educated person, indeed

That's going at the start after I explain her ethnicity lies, show peoples comments about why they pissed she fakes being Iranian and denies being Indian and then top her internalized racism off with the Trump support tweets

Also I need some advice for part 2
What exactly should I say about the maid thing?
That she's bullying her and seems abusive?

So far the title name I'm thinking of is:

The TRUTH about Lailli Mirza… (yikes)

Anyone got any better ideas that are somewhat click bait
For the title, I would say "Things about Lailli Mirza that don't make sense" or something that avoids the word "truth"- because saying "truth" could possibly warrant some issues for you because this is really good speculation, based on some great evidence, BUT we don't 100% know its the truth. Just keep it safe.

For the maid issue, I would say she seems quite degrading towards her and views her as the help (which she is), however, publicly speaking in that manner about a maid to strangers is just weird and uncalled for.

Must be a word taught to her at the private school she attended 😂

her snobby attitude actually disgust me to my core. She’s an idiot, like quite literally. Cooking with Fiji water... like what’s that going to do, what was the point of that exactly? She does this while poaching an egg wrapped in clingfilm, whether it’s food grade or not it’s still plastic that’s getting boiled in hot water. Yet she’s against the covid vaccine.
Saying toasters are for basic people... so what someone is supposed to wait like x minutes for the oven to warm up in order to toast bread? What a moronic thing to say.

I don’t get this view on people thinking not being able to cook or clean is cute.

her talking about having help, maids, nannies etc and so not being able to clean after herself, using paper plates so she doesn’t have to clean up (how classy btw) This only reflect poorly on her and her parents esp Mona. Are you that brain dead enough to not be able to put a plate in a dishwasher (if you’re that lazy) and press a button?!
I don’t come from a rich family but my parents had a nanny and house help when I was young because they both worked. But my parents damn well made sure I was able to clean up after myself and be resourceful. The rest you learn as you grow up like when your mum is cooking food.
Mona must be proud of that one!

her also talking about people not having a mature taste palette 😂 how ironic coming from her.

anyway let’s all take a shot every time Laili says Caviar in that vid with her fake accent.
I don't come from wealth but during uni, I dated a billionaires' son and I was exposed to a different world. Let me tell you, these kids know how to cook, clean and are well mannered. Yes, they can be quite entitled when things don't go their way but they are relatively well-educated kids who know how to look after themselves without maids etc whilst living in London. Also, they NEVER talk about their inheritance (unless drunk), but they rarely if ever mention money. They dress very low-key (good quality clothes, no logos, and they try to blend in). Old money has nothing to prove to anyone.

Does she even have a maid ? Lol "🤨 Has anyone seen her driver or her maid ?

'Fake Dubai Heiress Abuses Imaginary Maid"
😆
LOOOOOL that title is everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

thepinky

Those trainers are so ugly, they look like some pink geox shoes a 7 year old girl would wear

I’m putting myself in the shoes of a client who’s reached out to a professional shopper with a huge budget to then have my purchases flounced about on the internet as if it belongs to them, I’d be so pissed off by that. It’s unprofessional and it’s childish so I don’t know how she’s allowed to do that or if any clients know she does it. It’s true that she doesn’t travel at all but that’s either because she can’t afford it and that her wealth is a lie (true) or that she is just dull with no ambition to experience things in life and just wants to collect expensive material and rent car every now and then and fill in the gaps with the fakes to fake her real life (also true). She’s the type of girl that annoys me because she’s fake as fuck and pretends to be someone she’s not. Even the way she speaks and tries to be have that monotone voice then talks down to people just disgusts me when in reality she has nothing and talks down to people because she wants to be better when she knows she hates herself and who she is, hence lying her way though.

View attachment 546161View attachment 546162
In one of her vlogs I can see the reflection of the opposite building and to me it looks like a block either in the Park Royal area or the outskirts of Marylebone. I grew up in Notting hill and no the area well and the block opposite her is very familiar but I’m leaning more toward Park Royal. She did say in her vlog “I miss living in Marlehbun” it’s pronounced MAR-LE-BONE btw b. Marylebone isn’t a bad area but it’s certainly not where the super rich live and Park Royal is actually pretty shabby and neither are areas where you’d fit in with a Birkin hanging off you. Someone who could actually afford all that clobber would be living in a much more sophisticated area, rather than a flimsy new build plonked in the middle of an estate in a weird area. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Park Royal because it’s right next to Beirut Nights where other wannabes like her sit and puff on shisha pipes looking like the caterpillar off Alice in wonderland. Marylebone is also very close to Edgeware road which is also known for its shisha cafes, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve sat there a few times, where else would they flaunt the fakes they don’t exactly have the money for memberships at Annabelle’s 😂
Lailli definitely wants to travel, but she can't afford to do it in a way that fits her fake wealthy image. She can fake it with fakes/her clients' pieces, splurging on real stuff, hiding her house, renting cars... but she can't fake first class flights or stays at 5 star hotels (just the accommodation alone is the price of a Chanel or Hermes bag). Though I'm sure she's going to try at some point.

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 3.31.16 AM 2.png

And some people on GuruGossip found out where her/Alizey's flat was and it's not in Marylebone/Mayfair/Notthing Hill or whatever expensive area she was lying about it. It's in Pimlico. Just like everything in her life, the reality isn't even bad. But she's so ungrateful and miserable she has to lie and make it seem like it's more expensive.

And the flat is pretty small and the finishes are just mass builder grade. No wonder she didn't film a tour. Just like her mom's Dubai house, Alizey's apartment was all strategic angles so we can't see how small/average it is. Lailli can say house/closet tours are tacky all she wants, but if she actually had a luxe place, she'd show it off just like how she gave a tour of her "wardrobe" on her rented G-Wagon and all the car related videos she did before she was exposed for renting.

xforeverlove21

One more reason to hate the dumb thot

Last tweet, seriously!?
She is not even American nor will she be in any way influenced by what the American government does so why is she trying to influence her dumb followers to vote for Trump and make the Americans deal with whatever comes next. As an Indian/Brit living in UAE she literally has no business with American politics.

If I was an influencer I wouldn't be tweeting out to my British followers on who to vote for.

• Haha
  • Angry

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
I'm getting quite a few angry faces 😆.

Just to explain again the thread was getting very derailed with one person (with multiple accounts) posting a lot about making their own video. Then this week there were two other new members promoting their this person "exposed" and "truth" Instagram accounts that were repeating what was posted here. Every thread would be a mess if loads of posters were allowed to keep promoting their own account in search of more followers.

It was all getting quite spammy and offtopic. So many people want to have a popular account with lots of followers but it gets messy on tattle with people trying to build a following so usually only large accounts are to be spoken about.

The keep it on tattle rule and not promoting your own small account is for everyone's safety and not to zap any fun.

So often these exposing accounts turn into trolling @ someone and makes everyone on tattle look bad if they gained their followers from posting here. In other threads the influencer has had a court order from Facebook to reveal the details of the person running it and we can't do anything when it gets to that stage.

Hope that clears up why we have the rules we do and that they're in everyone's benefit :)

Sanj9595

Anncy deleted the tweet, but before deleting it she said that it wasn't someone she filmed videos with, her fans are reaching.
Funny she doesn’t realise she’s being taken advantage of right now by Laili to increase her views and following.

NikNakPadyWak

This is interesting. One thing to add to PART 2 - She actually did a "LUXURY CLOSET HAUL" 3 years ago. it's currently up on her channel. She obviously said, "I'll show you some of my favourite items blah blah, but she can't show the entire closet because it's invasive yaddy yah.." BUT the juicy part is, this supposed "closet" is the EXACT same set up she has now in her room (the IKEA shelf and black railing)! She literally swaps clothes and shoes etc and puts them on that shelf! I also think she has 2 clothes railings as 1 is black and the other white.

Also, remember she used to buy so many channel espadrilles, but if you look at the tour, the shoes are tone out! It's really sad tbh.

I also believe she uses the excuse she has items in both London and Dubai to disguise the fact some items are AWOL.

I feel bad for her. I do believe physiologically she needs some help because this is just SAD. Also, Alizey tagged OKMiddleEast in her "magazine" shoot, even though it was for OKPakistan.

The whole family needs some help!
Just to add more, if you look at Ancy's prank video where she gifts Laila an LV purse, in 11:34 you see the exact same set up right beside her bathroom door. My assumption, she doesn't have a closet. It's just rails etc located in her room.

No issue with having this. But if she's lying about a small thing such as having a closet, then what else could she be lying about?

Attachments

I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

Can’t wait for the new video to come and be a bombshell ! 💣

Its obvious Lielie is trying to kiss arse to Emma to get some of her followers the same way she did Anncy.
Actually, Lailli is kissing up to Emma because Emma landed a jackpot millionaire boyfriend and Lailli is hoping to be introduced to one herself. I don't know who Emma's boyfriend is, but she went from never wearing jewelry to wearing diamond Cartier and Bulgari so it's obviously him. The yacht she's always on, all the trips to Monaco, that's all her boyfriend, all of that started after she met him. Emma is less known than Lailli so Lailli gains nothing from collabing with Emma except for being introduced to her boyfriend's circle. Lailli's personality is awful though and Emma's back in the UK for the time being so I don't think it worked, and now seems she's back to trying to get Aleem's attention.

Jakey_timbits

Agreed with one caveat, if you don't properly fit into one box or another strangers will comment on your skin again and again and it can get fairly annoying and make one a bit insecure about it eventually. So to be fair I wonder if she would get comments like that when she was darker which maybe made her insecure.
Thats probably exactly what it is ! It must suck to always have to explain yourself when it's nobodys business. I just wish that she didn't go to such extremes just to change her appearance, she had a beautiful skin tone that millions of people pay money to get, it's such a backwards world lol when I first started watching her I wanted to know more about her because I do find her funny with her british sarcasm and she seemed to have an interesting background I just wish she wasn't so ashamed of it. I get why she is the way she is but IMO it would've been way better if she was just honest about herself from the start . I take it personal because I did like following her and watching her hauls lol 😆 I feel so deceived!

xforeverlove21

Also what does she mean by "can WE sue" like GTFO you can't even afford a lawyer and don't know how the law works and how much of a money/time waste that'd be.

• Haha

abbbby_x

So so true 😂😂 I would feel so insecure like people are staring, and what if they start asking questions 😭 if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be. I’m not trying to act like something I’m not 🙂
Exactly - plus you can get a million nice things that are stylish at every budget.

swishswish94

I went through PSL's inventory and saved anything that I recalled Lailli flexing. All i gotta do is go through Lailli's haul and see when it was posted and see if that time matches the posting from PSL. Also pay attention to the size of the clothing (and see if thats a match as well);
You should be in the FBI

• Haha
  • Heart

njnjnoon

Checked Alizeys stories, the resort is lti Maafushivaru Maldives, and ya'll it aint expensive - its around $900 for a night - which is actually very cheap for Maldives
Not a place, Hermes owners would go

Rosslyn

OMG guys, I forgot about another thing Lailli lies about too
Is where she grew up in, if u watched any of her London vlogs, she said in a few of them that she grew up in Marylebone but she really lived in Watford all her childhood in a tiny flat with her parents and grandparents, there's public information on election rolls where Alizey's name pops up in the Watford area, there's evidence on GG but it's currently down, I'll try to get that info once is up

@xforeverlove21 maybe u can put that on part 2

I do agree with that ! If they were regular people I would totally understand. But when you’re talking about the “dynasty” and they can’t travel in the same plane and yadayada ... that’s where it doesn’t make sense.
exactly! if that was the case, all "dynasty" descendants would be doing the same. i doubt they do. if the royal family members, hell even the kardashian klan, can travel together, what makes miss lailli so special?

since they're also Muslim, y'all hear anything from descendants of Muslim royalty families? or nobility families? no.

also...NOT "THE BITCH FROM PAKISTAN WHADDUP" IN THE VIDEO iM SCREAMING IM CACKLING IM HOLLERING

love the vid, but i do wish it mentioned the "Kazakstan" currency conversion. It said the bag was 6800, which is like 15 bucks/pounds? That would show how she's able to afford so many birkins. Hell if birkins were 15 bucks, i'd buy one every day too!

Last edited:
  • Haha

minn11

Uh if that was the case they wouldn't have done an ethnicity world tour when they first started blogging. They're just lying because they're ashamed of where they're from. The internalized racism is really sad to witness.
loool 'ethnicity world tour' dying🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

xforeverlove21

I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

Can’t wait for the new video to come and be a bombshell ! 💣
I just went through the comments and I am shook at how much comments there are with woke people and so many likes on them. The Lailli fans keep bringing up the same irrelevant shit to prove she's rich. But I'm surprised a lot of people can see the real her and I didn't even get into the whole lot of it. When part 2 comes out, she's going to be blasted.

Why is the CC wonky tho lol
Also, WTF is that box?

People know about her instant damage control and its making them even more sus/trusting of my video

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.25.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.26.24 PM.png

Last edited: