Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wealthy metaphorically because they have each other (ie family as opposed to the likes of say Soniaxfyza), or wealthy literally because Lailli’s dad paid them or is still supporting?? At the end of the day Mona has a job and Alizey seems like she has the brains to make money somehow.. so they probably won’t be evicted any time soon, but certainly not RR owning wealthy.

Reactions: 9

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I just find it so odd how she’s 25 years old, and still needs her “parents trust” to test drive/buy a car? You’re literally a full adult and supposed to be independent and have your own money, yet she probably makes no funds substantial enough of her own to supply such a lifestyle. Looks like she’ll either be living off her parents her whole life or will move onto some rich guy. Also her fake accent is getting so annoying and her jawline looks so messed up in her recent video.
It just occurred to me that a lot of rental places have a 25+ policy... perhaps that explains why she can now choose a sportier car?! 😂

• Haha

abbbby_x

I have nothing against lux items or hauls like that on YouTube and I enjoy them really but even I'm embarrassed for her at this point I can't tell a real or fake anything when those kind lux items so I took her word for it and got betrayed ! Lol

Then I feel bad for her until she says something stupid again which makes me want to kick her ass once more ! Lol Can't wait for the next video!
I know, the more I think about how fooled I've been the more I'm like wow, how the hell did I let such obvious signs pass me by! I remember thinking, hold on, 1 year ago you couldn't afford to buy more than one cartier bracelet and a year on she's wearing hundreds of thousands in jewels. How did she make so much, and I don't believe it was a 'trust fund' because she would have received that by say 21 or whatever.... HMMMM! And the house, the clothes racks, the one shelving unit she has. I mean, if she owned all the bags she showed us, she would need a proper closet! As someone said earlier, where is her luxe closet, even if she didn't do a closet tour, we would still see it in the background at some point, but NOPE, NOTHING!

NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND I'M SUCH A SUCKER, I LOVED watching her hauls hahahaha.

• Haha

starshipsfly

Guyss this clown must be broke at this point.

Do you guys remember the video of her in a green dress? She was sitting in front of these shelves and claimed that she was getting them removed. I am not able to find the video looks like she hid it. Just admit you're a broke bitch lailli.

Can any of you find it? It would be solid proof for pt2

Nvm I found it!!! Starts at 3;15. Looks like the shelves have not gone anywhere. Because she can't afford to buy nice ones and her landlord would probably not allow LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RRLJBJJ

Does faryal makhdhoom actually look like that? Or are all her pictures photoshopped? Looking at her Instagram pictures, her head seems so big and body tiny and long. I don’t know but it just seems odd, does not look natural.
faryal looks like that in person ive seen her a few times irl, she has had cheek filler and lip filler so its given her like the alien space raider head

• Haha

justheretolaugh

Sorry new to this thread but I cannot believe how much Lailli has faked. I always thought something was off but I assumed her mum’s business was doing really well and that’s why she could afford so much but it made no sense because she was always wearing a white vest despite doing so much “shopping”.
Anyways, I can’t believe they used to look like this. No one with that hair can be trusted 😂

I love how everything she’s sold on depop isn’t hers but the one item that is hers hasn’t sold and she’s had it since 2012 😂. Just throw them away Lielie, no one wants them. So rich but you’re trying to sell a pair of ugly shoes you’ve had for 9 years

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So she is complaining about her outfits looking like a napkin and tablecloth but wears them anyway..so is she implying she has no style? What a bore... does she know about jacquemus style? Fashionista...my a**

• Haha

skinnypretense

Regarding her Petite brand, I think it was all hers to begin with because when she started mentioning it, she was the sole model for the brand! It seems like she doesn’t want her fans to think she’s a failure rather than she doesn’t want people to think that she doesn’t work. Her leggings and lip sticks were failures so she was probably hesitant to come out with Petite as her own until she started coaxing her fans into it then hit them with “oh hey I just took over creatively”

I feel bad for Lailli because she’s extremely mentally ill and we’re all just shitting on her but it’s literally all of the fallacies that’s making us shit on her. Lailli, I think you’ll be much more successful if you were to be trustful about being an influencer who’s upper middle class and can afford few nice things and work your way up!!

NikNakPadyWak

She was defending herself for wearing high fashion in the comments. But didn't y'all say she talked smack about high fashion, before?

Someone go undercover as a business and ask her what her fees are

She also did one for a magazine a few years back and also for MALM's blog

She doesn't have a walk in closet. It's just the book shelves and clothes rack

She doesn't have a walk in closet. It's just the book shelves and clothes rack

Sure, let me know exactly what to tell them

I feel like doing another potential q/a session and in it ask "Why we haven't seen a closet tour"
-Explain how sketchy her reasons are
- Show several examples of her doing one before

Than I can show the pics you showed me [but unsure how exactly to explain it]
Just keep it simple and maybe say, "Wonder why she thinks closet tours are tacky? (insert a small clip of her saying closet tours are tacky - make sure it sped up to prevent copyright). It's quite likely she doesn't have a closet. Here's a clip she uploaded a few years ago showing parts of her "Luxury closet". (Then insert an image/ small clip of her actual *luxury closet tour* to give some background i.e. her showing the channel espadrilles. Then show the image from ancy's prank video which shows the "luxury closet" nestled at the side of her room beside her bathroom.). You can see from this image the section of the closet from Lailli's luxury closet tour, is the same section in Ancy's prank video. And obviously, this is not a closet. This is a section with a railing and some shelves at the side of her room.

Also, in her luxury closet tour video she shows off her Louboutin collection
(insert small clip of her showing them off), however again thanks to anncy's prank video, you can clearly see the Louboutins either stacked in the mirror reflection / in the other shelf which is beside her bed. (Insert images).

Make sure to mention in your video this isn't to spread hate. This is to bring awareness! Also, Lailli looks down on so many people when she's just like us. It's sad and we hope after the video comes out she gets the help she needs

Attachments

starshipsfly

View attachment 508926View attachment 508957View attachment 508961View attachment 508962 Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai View attachment 508928 Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.View attachment 508939 View attachment 508967Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔View attachment 508940View attachment 508942 The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
View attachment 508946View attachment 508947View attachment 508948View attachment 508949View attachment 508950 You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔View attachment 508953View attachment 508954
LMAOO What is embarrassing is Dubai is ridic cheap. For 1 million USD you can only get an apartment in the big cities in India. You can buy a whole villa for 1-2 mil in Dubai and Lailli still lives in a rental xD xD. Also, it's obvious it's just a 3 bedroom rental. Lailli would have staged the extra bedroom as a 'walk-in-closet' full of her dumb shelves if they had one. Hahaha truly pathetic

All the comments on the Youtube video are Lailli commenting through multiple accounts. Nobody knows this clown and she's not a singer or actress to have fans defend her.

In her “my fall/winter looks” video from two years ago, she talked about petite as if it was a random brand and she didn’t know much info on it, but now she is the owner of it 🤡

• Haha
Show me them and please include time stamps

At 1:25

At 2:45

At 3:45 her and her mom both act like petite is a random brand

Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet

Attachments

Last edited:

Pambo

She's wearing a 18kt gold Patek Phillipe Nautilus with diamond studded bezel. Previously she had a diamond studded Patek Aquanaut. Neither of these watches were worthy of an unboxing or a dedicated vid showing the purchase? For watches that just a single one you could buy a second hand Ferrari for.

Yet a Ferrari on loan (that she has to sit on a cushion to see over the dash), she spends a whole vid focusing on?

Speaking of Ferraris, she was snapped with one that she had a for a day and recycled pics from ever since, is she now claiming that car was hers and it disappeared because she crashed it? Has she ever mentioned that previously? She lives with her phone in her hand and stuck in her face, but documenting that wasn't content worthy??

But yeah, she comes across as full of shit. Like Anna Delvey levels.

"Inter-iiiah" :rolleyes:

• Heart
I just find it so odd how she’s 25 years old, and still needs her “parents trust” to test drive/buy a car? You’re literally a full adult and supposed to be independent and have your own money, yet she probably makes no funds substantial enough of her own to supply such a lifestyle. Looks like she’ll either be living off her parents her whole life or will move onto some rich guy. Also her fake accent is getting so annoying and her jawline looks so messed up in her recent video.
Rich guys will see right through her, she is more pretentious, probably acts like she is privileged and/or a spoilt brat. It’s easy to fake a lifestyle on camera but in real life, around wealthy people?? The kind of rich guy she needs is a sugar daddy..

thepinky

I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her. Rolling up her blazer in a public store to show off her (mostly fake) bracelets and announcing "let me show you the money" 😭 That would've been embarrassing even if all those diamond bracelets were real. But the fact that they're fake makes it even worse 💀 I get she was trying to be funny... but most of those bracelets are fake so it's just pathetic. What kind of real old money heiress would do that?

The video with the time stamp:

And Mrs. "not an influencer" Mirza posted yet another sponsored Fashion Nova video...

• Haha

RRLJBJJ

i love how she is clearly reading this thread bc we was talking about how she said she gets bored and goes maldives once a year on anncys podcast and now she was in the maldives with alizey bc alizey got called for a press trip lol she's so desperate to PROVE people wrong lol

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Must be a word taught to her at the private school she attended 😂

her snobby attitude actually disgust me to my core. She’s an idiot, like quite literally. Cooking with Fiji water... like what’s that going to do, what was the point of that exactly? She does this while poaching an egg wrapped in clingfilm, whether it’s food grade or not it’s still plastic that’s getting boiled in hot water. Yet she’s against the covid vaccine.
Saying toasters are for basic people... so what someone is supposed to wait like x minutes for the oven to warm up in order to toast bread? What a moronic thing to say.

I don’t get this view on people thinking not being able to cook or clean is cute.

her talking about having help, maids, nannies etc and so not being able to clean after herself, using paper plates so she doesn’t have to clean up (how classy btw) This only reflect poorly on her and her parents esp Mona. Are you that brain dead enough to not be able to put a plate in a dishwasher (if you’re that lazy) and press a button?!
I don’t come from a rich family but my parents had a nanny and house help when I was young because they both worked. But my parents damn well made sure I was able to clean up after myself and be resourceful. The rest you learn as you grow up like when your mum is cooking food.
Mona must be proud of that one!

her also talking about people not having a mature taste palette 😂 how ironic coming from her.

anyway let’s all take a shot every time Laili says Caviar in that vid with her fake accent.
i think the "I can't clean/cook/do menial tasks" schtik amounts to this = i'm so rich I had people to do these things for me because it's below me, now I can't do these as an adult, which shows how rich I am because (refer to the first point).

• Haha