Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Also she says these two are the same color (Rouge Lipstick) and I noticed the colors look off but she claims they do because it's clemence leather. Anyone know if thats true? I feel like the color would be consistent and different material gives it different texture not color...
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 11.12.13 AM.png
There's a 100% chance she reads this forum and prepares her next moves
IMG_7980.PNG

Lailli you ain't slick. We're always 10 steps ahead of you babes. But thanks for the tip off that something ain't right about those rose lipstick bags which you trynna make look like it's the same color in ur recent story (after fixing lighting/filter).

The gold on the Birkin also looks different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Pambo

View attachment 510488View attachment 510489View attachment 510490 Lol is lialli’s ex boyfriend/husband eman wearing that shirt?? Messy boots
That Saint Laurent shirt really is underwhelming. I'd have just assumed it was something out of H&M looking at it.

I like labels too, there's things I have and more things I covet, but the vast majority of designer wear I just don't view as being unique enough to be worth the spend. I don't believe it's any better made either. So that shirt, I wouldn't care if I was richer than Bill Gates, I still wouldn't buy it.

So for me, if I'm holding something and thinking of buying it (usually in the sale), I ask myself if I'd even be entertaining the idea if it wasn't 'x' label on it. If I wouldn't, I put it down. No one's going to turn the collar down to look at the label and I don't go in for gushing on something just because of the label. If I thought it was shit before knowing the designer and price, I still think it's the same piece of uninspiring shit after I do.

• Heart

its_lex

Also how is being a personal shopper a degrading job??! They may want to be a personal shopper because they actually enjoy it and want to be around fashion.
I work in executive management for a huge luxury brand.
I have chipped in to help hoover and mop the floors in one of our flagships before, because the store needed help on that particular day and it’s not beneath me. Or anyone for that matter.
Personal shopping of any kind is pretty cool.

RRLJBJJ

personally i think bc she has wealthier friends its made her want to fit in more with this fake persona with people like babyboy who she met during private school they stay at Burj al arab for months at a time and lailli comes over and stays and snaps it, i also questioned why would someone with 'that much wealth' take business class esp if shes a 'hieress' when people like ibriz and dabz and aaliyah take private jets? She also mentioned on anncys podcast she finds the maldives boring and that she goes every year and her and anncy should go

• Haha
Her nails on the flight back are her short natural nails, but her nails when showing the invitation from Chanel (they were sent yesterday/the show was yesterday) are the acrylics she got done with Anncy. If she posted the acrylics tiktok the same day she got them done, then she's been back for at least 3 days.

Also, I literally just tested this myself and it works. The way she got the filter to show up even though the selfie was taken 3 days ago is by taking the selfie with the filter on 3 days ago, then yesterday taking a random photo with the filter applied, but then putting the selfie as a separate photo on top of the random picture she took and enlarging it so that it takes up the entirety of the screen. On Instagram when you take a photo for stories and then at the top right press the square with the face in it, you can add any photo in your camera roll on top of the picture you just took, and if you enlarge it and it covers the photo you just took underneath, it looks like that's the photo you just took. This way it looks like she took the selfie on the spot yesterday when she actually didn't.

Also, this was either her first time ever at Maldives or she's only been there previously before she started blogging, because that's literally the first time she's ever posted pictures of her at Maldives. The whole "I go every year and it's soooo boring 🤪" is a lie. Seriously what the hell possessed her to lie that she goes every year??? There's literally ZERO proof of her ever having been at Maldives before.

These bitches broke af. Who are they trying to impress with their rented lifestyle, long stripper nails and handbags? Get a career, start a proper business, smh it’s 2021 and the world is your oyster, but some thots still living a life of no substance.

Reactions: 9

luluu24

I mean she couldn't even afford to get the Moose Knuckle or Moncler in CHILDRENS size (which is already 1/2 the price) but yeah how does one go from buying children's designer clothes to haute couture (not just 1 piece but several)

I need to finish and upload part 2 ASAP, that's the real tea and hardcore evidence LMAO
When people see this even the simps can't defend her this time.

What exactly did they say?
Because I am trying to get receipts on it being fake

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"
Sounds like an intelligent and educated person, indeed

That's going at the start after I explain her ethnicity lies, show peoples comments about why they pissed she fakes being Iranian and denies being Indian and then top her internalized racism off with the Trump support tweets

Also I need some advice for part 2

What exactly should I say about the maid thing?
That she's bullying her and seems abusive?

So far the title name I'm thinking of is:

The TRUTH about Lailli Mirza… (yikes)

Anyone got any better ideas that are somewhat click bait
“Toasters are for basic people” LMFAO more like she can’t even afford a freakin toaster for her basic ass apartment. Notice the patterns first the toaster then the AirPods then the Gucci ...hmm what else I’m sure there’s heaps more

• Haha

just_S

"When you're wearing $50k jewelry on the regular then maybe come at her" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 whoever you are: you have a trash personality and even more trash behaviour. Attaching self-worth to material items is only what insecure people do.

I'd rather focus on passively making $50k to then further invest in something than spending it on fake jewelry like an absolute beg tbh 🤣
this. i dont think “influencers” could fathom- but most of us watch them for entertainment to serve as cautionary tales. most of us would rather invest money into property/passive income that we can retire on, as well as travel and experiences. ever notice how these faux influencers dont travel much other than to go shopping in different cities? (cliché is Paris or London if not from there). and also, a wrist full of Cartier/VCA is tacky AF. i’d rather spend my money on customised fine jewellery with diamonds certified by GIA. i also like high quality pearls. you would get so much more wear out of these than tacky “designer jewellery” and will look far more polished and chic. also ends up costing less (for basics anyway) as those brands charge a ransom for their brand recognition. i dont think Lailli wears any jewellery other than her fake designer ones just so she can flex- no diamonds, no fine jewels...🤷🏻‍♀️

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I don’t think they are, Alizey posted her getting her vaccination 2 hours ago in Dubai, and lailli posted her setting off from the Maldives 3 hours ago
Lailli also lies though so she may have left the Maldives yesterday and posted it on her stories today. Lots of influencers do that kinda thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Jakey_timbits

she really thought she was going to land a rich man with her personality and those cooking skills? that bread is so burnt it's literally black and she still ate it and uploaded the video like it was something to brag about 😂 you can tell she doesn't regularly eat caviar because otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to her and she wouldn't film herself grocery shopping. not even going to get into the fact that she uses fiji water to poach eggs

View attachment 519307

View attachment 519308
Don't forget her "truffle oil"! Lol again she felt the need to explain why she got such a small size caviar by saying she doesn't like having to reopen a used can but really it's because she can't afford a bigger size !

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Agree with you all.. problem is it’s easy for Lailli to express her views but when someone posts a comment like that..she didn’t respond to defend why she said what she said? She could have mentioned Ramadan etc lots of things to argue with this woman but she didn’t. In the past 24 hrs I’ve seen many footage of injustice caused upon the Palestinian people..lots of things could have been said on behalf of Lailli’s Muslim followers to this woman..but she kept 🤐 More people should have responded when she made statements about the vaccine, trump, 5G to see if she really is just saying things to gain popularity or has the brain power to defend herself..
I think lailli is too stupid, she hasn’t bothered to learn or educate herself on the situation in Palestine, so she literally doesn’t have the intelligence to reply to this woman

Similarly to her 5G, vaccine and trump ideologies, shes just too stupid and doesn’t bother to learn anything

Classified

she really thought she was going to land a rich man with her personality and those cooking skills? that bread is so burnt it's literally black and she still ate it and uploaded the video like it was something to brag about 😂 you can tell she doesn't regularly eat caviar because otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to her and she wouldn't film herself grocery shopping. not even going to get into the fact that she uses fiji water to poach eggs

View attachment 519307

View attachment 519308
“Most expensivest” — seems legit... ROFL.

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.08.19 PM.png

Simps like Zoe Bunny look like a 🤡 out here defending someone who not only lies and pretty much lives a life of a fraud but is also elitist, rude, a bully (seen by the way she talks to several including her maid and the women who apparently sells "fake gold"), a Trump supporter among many other things. SMH.
If Lailli was a good person but low key hustling for that monetization, we'd respect her but no she does what she does while acting like a rude snob and bully. She's so unpleasant and no man would ever settle for that!

LMAOOOOOOOOO when TF has Lailli ever "spread joy, positivity and happiness"

• Haha

xforeverlove21

she or simp tried to and got some info thrown back in their faces..
It's gone now because Rachel deleted her comment but in it she threatened to sue and I clapped back along with several other well informed/educated ladies. In it I mentioned the copy right act and the first amendment (i.e. freedom of speech). It's ironic that Lailli who blocks and deletes people for exposing her seems to have "respect" for freedom of speech. She probably reported it and I'm sure several did but I know it's not against the rules hence why so many channels are still up.

Rachel deleted the comment and Lailli saying that, def something happened and they came to the same conclusion.

lol where?

The last column in that table seems to say amount

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.22.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.23.03 PM.png

Let me know if anything seems sus between hers and 50s

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.26.00 PM.png

I guess hers is real. Than again I know someone who called into Hermes (not even a customer) and was told to come in and start designing a Birkin so she could've easily gotten one

IMG_7450.jpg

LMAO, she's so bothered
IMG_7449.jpg

Another thing that's cute about is that she chose to not reply to much except had to go out of her way to reply to this. If she really wasn't bothered she would have ignored it the same way she ignored the rest.

Her selective choice of comment reply shows whats on her mind:

If this was from the official Instagram page or an email she would've jumped at the opportunity to get a blue tick

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I feel this thread got a bit extreme, out of hand and deeply personal... for what reason, is beyond me.
It was rather entertaining to debunk fake Cartier boxes flexed on Instagram, because it’s relatively harmless, but to sink this low is worse than someone having a fake Birkin hanging off their arm.
Just saying.
yeah it was fun when we were showing authentic boxes to compare to her fakes and spotting obvious fake bags but now it’s...intense

• Heart

firebabe93

Lets not forget girls she's 'renting' her/alizeys london apartment and the house they bought in london, so she gets passive income from that too, but what's strange to be is when ibriz and dabz and aaliyah popular london influencers fly out in private jets yet lailli a hieress is just taking business class? nothing wrong with it but food for thought. Also seems a little sketchy how a hieress Alizey would be allowed to work as a makeup artist in retail??? I do believe her newer birkins are real as for the kazakhstan one not real in my opinion, but her chanel pearl bag - bought from heathrow - real & her cheaper jewellery such as thin love and nail ring and bracelet are real, she put a pic of her patek asking this well known authenticator to say if its real or not and he confirmed and he is unbiased. I believe maybe her divorce settlement was hefty
She was not married at all, calling her ex "husband" is just a pet name lots of girls do to hope one day their man would marry them.