Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chunlii

That Saint Laurent shirt really is underwhelming. I'd have just assumed it was something out of H&M looking at it.
It could pass as a Primark pyjama set lol

View attachment 510488View attachment 510489View attachment 510490 Lol is lialli’s ex boyfriend/husband eman wearing that shirt?? Messy boots
The way his shirt looks like it's a size too small for him as well looool 😟

LMFAOOOOO

Whenever she uses that it means she's insecure asf because she knows it ain't hers such as the rented G-wagon

View attachment 510389
View attachment 510390
View attachment 510391

More pics of the bag
View attachment 510401
View attachment 510402
View attachment 510403

Also am I tripping or does the turn lock look weird?

Copying Nikita Dragun with those tags GTFO
That tag thing was sooo lame and cringe LMAOOO tryna make out as if her man is hot af 😭 no one wants him and his receding ass hairline.

Honestly, Lailli has been exposed for buying fake designer items far too many times now, I'm not even surprised anymore. She has no personality, so a video that is anything other than her saying she spent a lot of money on something won't get her views. Though I have to admit that Anncy brought out a bit of her personality and I was slightly happy for Lailli because she got the chance show a side of her that's more appealing... Only for her to make a smug face at Anncy, make a load of other snarky remarks and just throw it all away. It shows what kind of a trash person she actually is.

The fake marriage thing is so sad too. She wants to make it out as if she has the "perfect" life. It's okay to not get married at 25 or by a certain age. It's your life and you should live it for yourself Lailli and not waste away the rest of your 20's trying to please others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Starrrr

Her latest video was absolutely awful to watch. I’m not sure whether I should feel sorry for her or if I should just laugh. 🤦‍♀️ It was so cringe just watching her spew out complete lies and fantasies. The whole Ferrari thing and her “car collection” gave me serious second hand embarrassment. The same with the Hermes comment. Lailli please just give it a rest. You’re not fooling anyone with this nonsense. She has to be the most irritating influencer I’ve come across. Everything from her phoney accent to her fantasy life is just so pathetic. Please make it stop!

xforeverlove21

I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

Can’t wait for the new video to come and be a bombshell ! 💣
The current video low key sucks but that's because I just brushed up on it but for this new one, I dive DEEP. Not just me but a group of experts/investigators 👏 A lot of y'all have known about Lailli's BS for YEARS and its all coming to light. NGL, GG really had a lot of the goods.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
True ! She needs to humble herself and stop being bratty ! 😐 I liked her I really did but the logos and showy content just got a bit boring and repetitive, and looking down on others is never okay !
I didn't mind any of it - I took it as a blair waldorf type of entertainment. What got to me was the hypocrisy

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports, the main rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle.

Someone collating stuff to make a video and promote here definitely breaks this rule.

Tattle isn't somewhere to try grow a drama account as it gets so messy with so many people trying to use tattle to get views and subs etc. There's been quite a brand few new members spamming to promote their own call accounts. And people with multiple accounts drumming up interest in their own account. All getting a bit spammy.

I hope this makes sense why we have these rules for everyone's benefit.

markit

Okay so I have friends in India who are neighbors of Fouad (her cousin). They mentioned that Laili's mom is from Pakistan. Also told that Laili has made a false life online which the relatives very well know.

• Wow

URAQT

Has anyone noticed she's been less snooty since the exposé video? Homegirl has had a bit of humble pie hopefully now she can start getting rid of that nasty wannabe snob attitude she's relied on for so long.

abbbby_x

Hate to break it to ya foreverluv, but I think this is becoming a massive obsession. We're all here for a few laughs, and I cannot stress this enough: This is a GOSSIP forum, nothing should be taken personally. We just discuss what we see and personally, i don't feel the need to go beyond that. I come to these sites for a few laughs and to see if anyone books the same shit i do. I thought that was the point of these forums. While we did appreciate you calling out the surface level shit, such as her designer stuff, travelling, her tweets, ethnicity, etc (as these were publicly released), we have NO right to talk about Mona's personal life, just as someone mentioned, we shouldn't be discussing Lailli's personal life, such as her relationships. I think it becomes hard to remember that this is just a FRACTION of their lives, and never really the whole.

I know you liked Lailli, I'm sure a lot of us did. I loved this girl, I admired her before I found out these little tidbits. As someone who's a lover and collector of luxury goods, of course, I gravitated towards her. And I came here after finding out her stuff is mostly fake and to see who else finds her views controversial. This is why everyone says not to get too much into a celeb's business/life.

I think you should give all of it a rest. The videos were good enough, good job. But the whole looking up what Iranian grandmas look like vs mona's mom, digging up private facebook accounts, finding other fam members who have nothing to do with them, having folders about her, digging deep into her life, it's all a bit too much if you ask me. on the flip side, you should consider detective work irl...just not about people who will mean nothing to you in like a year or two. I'm sure I speak for a majority of us when i say...Lailli is not someone we constantly think about in our personal lives. We clearly all have other things to think about. I know I do.

I also will take accountability for adding to things, like her tweets, but i didn't expect it to get this...personal?

I think I'm just gonna go back to lurking, this is getting way too much for me, to be honest.
I agree with this. I actually liked Lailli for quite some time, and I myself am a luxury lover and was a tad offended with the remarks on her followers not knowing luxury, never having walked into a store and not knowing what to look for. Maybe I was being naive watching but I didn't look into the items enough to notice and the thought never crossed my mind. Obviously there were red flags I noticed after a while, but I don't think it's right to be calling her followers names and basically saying we were/are nothing.

I appreciate that she has been called out and now we all know, but getting too personal into her life and her mothers is over the top. There is such thing as privacy and everyone deserves it. After all, we don't actually know these people and what their lives are like. By the sounds of it, there are a lot of people in Dubai who try to portray a lavish lifestyle to keep up. I don't live there so I can't really relate. All I know is, if that was us, we wouldn't appreciate people prying into our personal life, especially with how far this has gone... Let's give her extended family some privacy.

Her mother is in a hard position, nobody is going to talk shit on their own child, let's remember that. Keep it about Lailli and leave her mother out of it I say. She has a respectable business (regardless of how much she earns) and deserves to live in peace. After all, she isn't the one making public videos and sharing her life with us.

Azuki

lmao girl...

the gap between the sole and shoe? not even my aliexpress heels or thrifted high end shoes are that sloppily done.
Amina Muaddi shoes are really bad quality! I purchased few pairs off mytheresa and I returned all of them such a mess! Some people called her out but she still didnt do anything about the quality which proofs she doesnt care because A list celebrities wear them. You can find better quality shoes on asos for 20 euro.. on the other hand Lailli completely lost touch of reality.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I agree with this. I actually liked Lailli for quite some time, and I myself am a luxury lover and was a tad offended with the remarks on her followers not knowing luxury, never having walked into a store and not knowing what to look for. Maybe I was being naive watching but I didn't look into the items enough to notice and the thought never crossed my mind. Obviously there were red flags I noticed after a while, but I don't think it's right to be calling her followers names and basically saying we were/are nothing.

I appreciate that she has been called out and now we all know, but getting too personal into her life and her mothers is over the top. There is such thing as privacy and everyone deserves it. After all, we don't actually know these people and what their lives are like. By the sounds of it, there are a lot of people in Dubai who try to portray a lavish lifestyle to keep up. I don't live there so I can't really relate. All I know is, if that was us, we wouldn't appreciate people prying into our personal life, especially with how far this has gone... Let's give her extended family some privacy.

Her mother is in a hard position, nobody is going to talk shit on their own child, let's remember that. Keep it about Lailli and leave her mother out of it I say. She has a respectable business (regardless of how much she earns) and deserves to live in peace. After all, she isn't the one making public videos and sharing her life with us.
yeah I’m pretty offended by that comment. I also collect luxury items and love designer bags, shoes and high end jewellery. I used to watch lailli and don’t appreciate someone saying I have “lower socioeconomic status” or being told I have never stepped foot in Cartier/Chanel 😂 it’s just not true and I’m sure it’s not true for a lot of her followers.

Sanj9595

isn't mona pakistani?
I think Mona is half Indian and half Iranian... not sure but that’s what I read on these threads.

I can't tell if that's from pulling and tugging from threads or from the filler but whatever it is she needs to get that sorted out ASAP. It's kind of sad seeing that, as she really didn't need to do anything to her cheeks. I haven't watched the video but I must admit that I do think she looks nice. Ngl I didn't bother clicking on that time stamp because the pair of them have become so painful to watch. Anncy is so obnoxiously loud and annoying.

Also, imagine judging outfits from the Golden Globes while you're sitting in your outfits from Shein and Fashion Nova lmao (not like there's anything wrong with wearing clothes from there). But come on, it's actually kind of embarrassing lol I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
Laili isn’t a bad looking girl, what make her ugly is her personality.
Hahah trust me I struggle to watch their vids too! Like Anncy can’t dress herself for sh*t, her clothes look cheap but least she knows it. She need to stop wearing those fake lashes and stop with lip fillers, starting to look like a baboons a*s

• Haha

minn11

also the VCA bracelets she has are not even that expensive, like i could afford both if i really wanted to and not break the bank completely and i'm not rich at all

omggg the fake hermes dust bag, there's no way she can come back from that??????

Sanj9595

urghhh her fake accent really irks me like it's so obvious that she puts it on!!!
Ngl Laili kinda gives me chav vibes, esp with that fake accent. You just know once upon a time ago she didn’t speak like that. IMO.

thepinky

I actually really liked her mom but the more I watch her now the more she's starting to remind of Kris Jenner a little bit because why go along with your daughters lie about her own fashion line and pretending to live a life far beyond their means?! Lailli did in fact say she got lip fillers because of kylie jenner! Lol I'd scuff my kid upside her head if she even dared call me by my first name and didn't call me mom! She seems to bully her mom around too which is so disrespectful. I watched a video of her talking about how she's figured out a way to accumulate more birken bags and she's so full of BS !! REAL wealthy people don't feel the need to explain themselves because why should they have to? It's sad because lailli was so pretty with her original face with her original nose, like how many young girls she could have helped by just being herself , young girls who perhaps feels the way she does and have similar backgrounds but instead she's living a massive lie and making them feel even worse about themselves thinking that her lifestyle is real!! Im a true canadian and my people have been here for thousands of years but I do have french blood through my mother so how STUPID would I look if I moved to paris france and tried passing myself off as a real french person living on pastries, cheese and wine to make myself look authentic and more believable??! It's ridiculous! Lol 😆
There are some aspects of Mona that I admire (single mom working to provide a good life to her two kids). But she's morally :/ too. I will never forget the video Lailli made with her when she made sexist and shady comments about women who didn't dress modestly. Also, considering the way her daughters dress, it's ironic

😂

How have her dumb followers not gotten suspicious about her Fashion Nova ads?

Also ew the visible bra.Everything about this look is so trashy.

#heiress #notaninfluencer #nottacky
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 9.31.12 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

RRLJBJJ

I remember someone saying in the comments saying i have a feeling its Hewi and she liked the comment and at that time a bunch of Hewi ads were popping up and they only had an online person and headquarters in central

LOL I AGREE IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND COME FOR LAILLI AND FAKING HER PERSONA BUT COMING FOR HER MOTHER IS A LITTLE EXTREME AND UNPROVOKED WHEN I WAS CALLING IT OUT I GOT REPORTED???? AND ACCUSED OF BEING LAILLI LOL - IM FAR FROM IT BUT COME ON NOW GUYS LETS NOT SHAME MONA SHE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HER OWN RIGHT BUT COMING FOR HER DIVORCE IS UGLY

8C137F60-93BD-474E-8B7A-52CB9364D8E1.jpeg

I’ll accept that comment as serious sarcasm...
B6A428D1-4790-4E51-8958-1DC84492C88D.jpeg

deliberate diorama flex to show lack of imprinted logo under the flap but it looks like a woc so probably a new but cheap purchase.. Himalayan croc lady Dior left funds dry
Funny how she does look books but where are petite the brand outfits 🤣🤣🤣 did she not wear any that week🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

xforeverlove21

Did anyone else notice the amount of "new members" pouring into the first thread ever since the video went up? 👀

I’m sure when she was living in London she used to do sunbed sessions at some point too
That shit is proven to cause skin cancer meanwhile this bitch is an anti-vaxxer! Makes no sense just like every other aspect of her life

I also love the hypocrisy of her encouraging Anncy to not get microblading but was recently promoting it. Do I sense jealousy and control?

LMAO speaking of, someone thinks I'm low key Anncy

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.07.07 AM.png

[Link is to my YT video]
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.07.37 AM.png

Also the thread remained inactive for a while than suddenly
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.09.02 AM.png

You think this is LieLie or a MALM affiliate? I am I wouldn't be surprised if it was the later since they explicitly go out to claim LieLie doesn't shop for clients while missing the whole point of the video/discussion

I'm surprised her LinkedIn is still up: https://ae.linkedin.com/in/lailli-mirza-148aaa37
[Don't forget to go on private mode]

Last edited:
  • Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports, probably best to get back on topic now as the only one it benefits arguing is the influencer

Do hit report if you think a comment goes too far and we'll deal with it :)

• Heart