Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starshipsfly

You guys, United group of companies are owned by the Mallya family. Her dad is simply the director of this $500,000 company (LOL). He probably gets paid a salary to look after it. They have other companies called United Spirits and United breweries. They also own a luxury mall in Bangalore called UB City ( U for United). This is not her dad's company. I think her dad simply works for the Mallya family. Vijay Mallya is a billionaire but he owes India a lot of money. He fled the country. You must be a low-life to work for such a man by choice (Since they claim to be rich) There is a netflix documentary about him you can watch called 'Bad boy billionaires of India'

Reactions: 11

Dreier89

She is posting antivaxx stuff about Bill Gates on her stories....... I reported her for misinformation lol

• Haha
  • Heart

abbbby_x

She's wearing a 18kt gold Patek Phillipe Nautilus with diamond studded bezel. Previously she had a diamond studded Patek Aquanaut. Neither of these watches were worthy of an unboxing or a dedicated vid showing the purchase? For watches that just a single one you could buy a second hand Ferrari for.

Yet a Ferrari on loan (that she has to sit on a cushion to see over the dash), she spends a whole vid focusing on?

Speaking of Ferraris, she was snapped with one that she had a for a day and recycled pics from ever since, is she now claiming that car was hers and it disappeared because she crashed it? Has she ever mentioned that previously? She lives with her phone in her hand and stuck in her face, but documenting that wasn't content worthy??

But yeah, she comes across as full of shit. Like Anna Delvey levels.

"Inter-iiiah" :rolleyes:
I actually did have a laugh when she made a video about possibly buying a Ferrari.... SO it's ok for her to post about buying a car at that value, but she can't show us her more expensive jewelry items, closet etc because it's 'BRAGGING'??? I mean seriously? She contradicts herself a lot. Not to mention, people watch her because they love to see someone flash what they have and talk about the items. That's the point of a luxury channel right? Come on Lailli, if it's tacky to brag and there is 'just no need for people to see all your stuff' then why are you boasting about a car at that value? It doesn't add up. She hasn't posted luxury unboxings in a while, yet in her photos she is repping new things all the time....

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
For someone as high class as laillie she should know to NEVER to wash her face with airplane water ! Lol nasty ! So if any of her loyal followers see this remember to never do this ! 😁 👌 Just putting it out there !
People with “high standards” (as she says she has) don’t wash their face with airplane water

Lailli are you not embarrazzzzed

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.47.50 AM.png

The shape of her diamonds is so off! It's too round and too much spacing
Her fial looks too small (and her hands are tiny) and the straps look off too
The part of her dial where the straps are attached looks longer and slimmer

cubic zirconia*

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.52.23 AM.png

LMAOOOO looks EXACTLY like hers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nnnellll

Towards the end of the vlog, she was showing the g-wagon in China and saying these days people are using fake bags and now the fake g-wagon. I chuckled when she said this. Doesn’t she realise she is talking about herself?

• Haha

Rosslyn

Guys I think we're derailing the thread, yeah I don't agree with some points made by forever luv but we shouldn't go after her, cause we're doing the exact same thing we complain about

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Lailli went back to hang with Anncy cause she needs views, her views are LOW, lower than usual and everytime Anncy appears, Lailli's views go up, I feel that will only last for a bit before they drift apart again, looks like Lailli is desperate to be a part of the Dubai's Rich girls club

rosexred

She is trying so hard to prove herself LMAO

IDK if she knows this but the more videos like this she creates the more attention she draws to my videos. I checked my YT analytics and a lot of people were recommended my video through her more recent uploads (NOT my 25th LUXURY BIRTHDAY HAUL and )

Also did anyone else realize how she was pretty much MIA for a long time and dropped 1 video once a month or so but ever since the expose videos went up, she's been uploading non-stop! And I see a lot of people mentioning my expose to her in the YT comments and Insta and she REPLIES to them while ignoring the rest clearly she doesn't care eh ;)
did anyone notice how she flinches and gestures Mona not to talk about her work in a coffee shop - she cut her off and said “no I didnt....” and made up a dumbass story right after. Looks like a lot of people noticed but she keeps deleting the comments under.

• Haha

abbbby_x

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you on this!
It's unfair to go at her mom in that way and basically calling her fans (like me) stupid for not knowing any better . Like wtf ! That's just uncalled for, and like I said before I actually really like mona because she seems like a hard working lady and far more level headed then lailli lol she needs to be more like her mom! I can't imagine what it's like to raise two daughters as a single parent while building a business in a rich a$$ country like dubai.

And to be honest this whole situation is getting old, it was entertaining for a while but I've come to the conclusion that Lailli will never change or be held accountable to her followers. I still hope she does but it doesn't look like she will .

So now I'm wondering how we went from...

"This is not a hate video/forum we're just revealing her fake life and showing people the truth"...
To then brutally going after her mom's life and shaming her followers (like me) for not knowing the difference between a real or fake luxury item?! 🤨 I am far from stupid because even though I couldn't tell her stuff was fake I knew something was wrong with her million dollar haul videos.

😂 FURTHER MORE Lailli isn't that big of an influencer tbh ,If she was really successful as she thinks she is, then bigger drama channels like Spill, Tea spill etc. would have picked up on the story by now and ran with it but that's not going to happen! 😅
She's not that famous or important ! 🤷

In fact she should be flattered that she actually has haters even ! 🤣 I do hold myself accountable for some of the things I've said that was none of my business but I'm still going to be laughing at all the stupid things she says and does because it actually makes her far less boring ! Lol 😂
I find it funny that xforeverlove called Lailli out for not responding or addressing any of this, yet she literally hasn't responded to one of these comments and has since deleted the YT videos.... I would respect her more if she just agreed it was taken too far and we moved on.

Lailli’s part 2 is up. Grab a🍿, sit back and enjoy. Look forward to your commentary x
The shady truth about Lailli Mirza with proof

• Heart

Rosslyn

What a coward, we'll never see that video cause she knows we're onto her and she's extremely scared this forum keeps exposing her
Especially RN, she must be panicking because we're also exposing where she really grew up, watch Lailli trying to prove us she grew up in Marylebone but we know better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Rosslyn

does anyone find it bizzare how theyre supposedly twins but only lailli flaunts this life lol
That is why is beyond all of us how her followers still believe this life is real, even if Alizey isn't a show off like Lailli, you would still be able to tell she has the funds, but her actions say otherwise, Alizey is quite frugal and relies heavily on affiliate links and sponsorships, just like Lailli but she actually owns to it
And the three of them share bags and clothes, nothing wrong with it but definitely doesn't scream "old money wealthy family"

This is my problem with Lailli, none of us would care about her contradictory lifestyle but it is the fact that she says she is wealthy with her whole heart that makes us care, I wouldn't care about the state of her house but she acts like she's the heiress to a royal family, so naturally I give a shit about the shitty conditions of her basic villa

icequeen9397

Do u guys think her and lord aleem are lowkey hitting?
It seems extremely likely. The way she talks and behaves now and how she is suddenly obsessed with cars is really similar to how she used to behave when they were dating. Also she talks and laughs the same way he does. They’re both incredibly stupid if they’re dating again after how publicly they shamed each other and how Aleem called her a “cheap hoe”, “cheap mistake”, and said he “dodged a bullet from a crazy b” on Twitter after their breakup. Pretty sure they patched up after he went to Dubai since she follows him on Twitter too. He probably doesn’t want people to know they’re together again since he doesn’t follow back lol.

Pambo

I actually did have a laugh when she made a video about possibly buying a Ferrari.... SO it's ok for her to post about buying a car at that value, but she can't show us her more expensive jewelry items, closet etc because it's 'BRAGGING'??? I mean seriously? She contradicts herself a lot. Not to mention, people watch her because they love to see someone flash what they have and talk about the items. That's the point of a luxury channel right? Come on Lailli, if it's tacky to brag and there is 'just no need for people to see all your stuff' then why are you boasting about a car at that value? It doesn't add up. She hasn't posted luxury unboxings in a while, yet in her photos she is repping new things all the time....
This is it, if these watches were real, just document going to the dealer and purchasing them. I would, if just because it was a once in a lifetime thing. Or a once a week thing for Laille as she'd have you believe, for watches that sell in the £50k - £100k+ range, and regardless of having the money, have wait times of years to get. Even if she's buying second hand, and no shame there because you're still looking at £50k+, I'd document the hell out of it because no one can argue with seeing you actually buy the damn thing!

Those watches have to be fakes. She's overplayed her hand trying to make on she has the financial wherewithal to casually blow money like that on (rare and hard to come by) watches. What next, a Richard Mille?

Like the Ferrari. I agree, just film yourself in the showroom and being buttered-up by the sales person and driving off in it. No argument then and it stuffs it to Tattle.

Jeez, her life offline off YouTube and Insta must be such a disappointment to her. If one of her friends wants to make actual some money just write a tell-all and sell it on Amazon Kindle/books. Could be 20 pages and sell it for a tenner and you'll still make £££££ I'd reckon off Tattlers, GG and her subscriber base.

Just spreading seeds as Bill Hicks said, throwing it out there... :)

Sanj9595

Is Mona and lailli's dad divorced ?? Like how many years has it been since the divorce , can anyone give me a brief idea. ??
Yes they are, she briefly talk about it on the video where Laili was doing question with her mum. Don’t know how long it’s been though.

I’ve literally been on trying to find her house on google earth and I’m still yet to find it 😂
I think the general area was mentioned on here.

this article is also from 2012, so obviously a lot could have changed since then. I'm definitely not defending this family, but speaking from an objective point of view! a lot of people take out loans and I've seen people succeed and pay them back within 5-10 years. She probably has side businesses too (Qabeela, I believe is theirs as Alizey is modelling for most of their stuff). I do believe Mona struggled, it definitely isn't easy being a single mother of twins, but to be able to afford Alizey's tuitions for LDN and Australia, and own businesses and be able to take care of herself the way she does (speaking solely about her not the twins), I wouldn't be surprised if she took that 60k loan and was able to work with it. Obviously Mona has her own way of dealing with her kid...yeesh, but I will honestly state this controversial opinion: I am quite impressed with her business-wise.

Obviously y'all don't have to agree!
No I agree with you on Monas work ethic etc, just unimpressed by her going along with Lailis bs.

idk2

VIP Member
Tthere's no way her dad is able to support them on his income - he lives in India and is paid in Rupees. Even if he was paid millions of rupees a year, that is still chumps change in the UK due to conversion rates even if that money means he lives a life of leisure in India. We are in two very different economies! 5 million Indian rupees is 48k here for example. So 1 million is like 9k.

I know horse breeding is obviously popular in India but as he's the manager and not the actual owner, it's not lucrative for HIM, therefore, he isn't earning enough to support them unless he's gambling on the horses and profiting off the poor with unethical business practices. I also think its weird they rarely ever see him considering they talk about him so often and how close they are. The last two times was when he came for Alizey's grad and then they went for that Indian wedding.

But feel free to correct me, bc I could be well off!

xforeverlove21

Not trying to derail but there's this other chick named Maria Dragnova on YouTube who does crazy luxury hauls

So I was looking at her YSL cardigan

And when you compare it to the authentics shown in the official website, Neiman Marcus and on Lori Harvey
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.48.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.49.18 PM.png

IMG_8623.PNG

Maria's logo looks so off!
See this comparison [Maria's on top and Neiman Marcus ad on the bottom]
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.00.16 PM.png

The shape off hers looks off and realize it's not even fully filled/threaded in like the rest

SO I'm starting to think she pulls the same shaddy Lailli moves

Naturally people tend to ignore fine details that's why these people get away with it. What's worse is this one:
The only reason I was able to call her out is because I look into the products I'm familiar with and fact check, normally people don't have this knowledge on every single product so it goes unnoticed.

What's worse is that I saw this posted on a popular Luxury Instagram page (and it got likes from influencers) and hers is so tragically fake (wrong color- more purple hues, wrong thread color-too yellow, no black lining on the inside...) yet NO ONE called it out! SMH

IMG_8652.jpg

she's 'renting' her/alizeys london apartment
She's preparing to claim it's still her apartment when the AirBnb ads for the place get exposed

So it's a real marriage without having the wedding party, right!
do you get to have a diamond ring? if so she would've flexed it all over.
Depends, sometimes it's just something young Pakistani girls do so their men can prove they "loyal" or whatever. It's not legally binding (in these cases), no marriage ceremony and it can easily be undone by repeating a few words. So I'm certain that's what Lailli did (if anything).

if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be.
LOL I'm still low key pissed off at how dumb her followers are and enable her. The Chanel trainers and the Kazakstan bag should've cancelled her long ago, SMH
Lailli needs to seek therapy and learn to be happy with what she does have and learn to accept/cope with reality. I think deep down she has EXTREMELY low self esteem behind this whole "rich snob" facade.

Last edited:
Yay Lailli exposed vid back up on YT.
also is it me but doesn’t Lailli look more older and tired looking in Anncy’s videos in comparison to her own? Does she not make much effort for Anncy 🤣

• Heart