Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #3 for Ms Lailli Mirza…..
Please check the previous Lailli Mirza threads to catch up plus the Wiki!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In the last thread, her picture that was posted, what does her tattoos mean? Can anyone please translate?

I believe the ones on her collarbones were henna or sumn, idk but those were fakes

I do know she has a tattoo on her neck, at the back

Reactions: 3
Reference to Lailli purchasing a henna cone towards the end of this vid…

Remainder of the tattoo from her left shoulder if anyone can translate:
FB90D75D-D9D3-4BF9-983F-AFFE21D7D9FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like LieLie has had another breast augment? She’s been on display regularly over the last many months, not something I noticed before, all she wore were hoodies and t-shirts.
All she seems to wear now are tank tops?
Other than her sponsored fashion Nova, petite brand stuff.

Reactions: 6
Watching her videos knowing her life is fraud is actually so sad😭.... she could have easily obtained the lifestyle she wanted if she was herself and worked hard on her brand. I don’t understand the appeal in wanting to be an heiress? It’s more complicated and depressing than glamorous if anything

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely dating someone again.
She tends to show off her “outings” when she’s out eating with whomever she is dating, as her past trends have shown.
And the cars are back!
The only thing different is her embracing a tanned look and a wardrobe full of tank tops!

Watching her latest vlog and Ancy is looking very LieLie clone like, don’t you think?

what car does ancy drive? Her top goes down in 7 seconds she said 😂

car top I meant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just wonder... So the Hermes bags she has was bought for clients or are they fake? They look pretty well made but apparently there are a big “super fake” market.. I just find anything about her hard to believe- especially after the proven fakes she has had in the past(like the bag with the receipt from Kazakhstan 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wonder... So the Hermes bags she has was bought for clients or are they fake? They look pretty well made but apparently there are a big “super fake” market.. I just find anything about her hard to believe- especially after the proven fakes she has had in the past(like the bag with the receipt from Kazakhstan 😅)
If she bought for clients, they’re probably real, her own stuff..possibly a mixture of both fake and real. Some of the Hermes bags she bought from a reseller..it’s very unlikely she could have bought so many from the boutique in a short space of time (even if going to different boutiques globally)..if she is an avid collector then how come she hasn’t bought any for a while/done any hauls? We are also dying to know why her lawyer is her spokesperson with her local boutique!! Maybe she was caught out as a reseller or trying to pose as Mona and got humiliated!
Her small classic flaps, the minis and the seasonal Chanel bags are real, she did do a lot of in store vlogging back then.

Is it illegal to carry fake bags in Dubai? It is in France - although I am not so sure that many people are getting fined on the street, I guess it is more in import/custom clearance.. Maybe some of the staff in Hermes saw she was carrying a fake 😅

• Wow
I believe like in the UK it’s illegal to sell but legal to buy knowingly.. whether a seller is persecuted depends on them being reported. I guess many turn a blind eye to it. On eBay if you report a counterfeit item, they will remove the listing. In Dubai you can get very high grade quality replicas apparently and I had heard that some women would buy them to show they could afford new bags monthly rather than own a few genuine ones! This then probably fuelled the creation of handbag rental companies which are quite global now.

Reactions: 4

😂 she is giving you the lowdown on using personal shoppers….🤦🏽‍♀️ can she make it any more obvious?
23A8A072-5C4F-4970-ABF6-7BB0E3EAC1DE.jpeg

boobs looking uncomfortable, I thought they were squarish at one point 🙈

Last edited:
  • Sick
Does anyone else think Lailli is a sugar baby?

I’m friends with actual models and IG “models” in nyc and the IG girls are always telling me, pre pandemic, about how super rich creeps in Dubai will fly some girls out and pay them like $10-20k for a weekend of disgusting sex. Like poop stuff. Gross. I’m not judging the girls, because hey they must really want that shopping spree. A close friend of mine in college was a sugar baby, and was constantly traveling and spending an abundance of money on the latest designer items.

I honestly think she is a sugar baby or perhaps a mistress and he takes her shopping. She’s mentally ill, and with all her personas and facade, she probably would be able to dissociate and see it as a transaction. This was how my friend was like.

overall, I don’t hate Lailli, I just think she needs a psychiatrist and years of healing. it is quite obvious when she lies.. and after learning of her a few years back and feeling off about her ambiguous statements, I googled her and found GG and was a lurker until Tattle.
I do like her hauls when she was acting unbothered and a bored witch, but since she’s reading this thread and being more active “influencing,” I think in her last video she put on a more bubbly, girlish attitude. I kind of like it on her. But knowing all the lies.. it’s obnoxious and she should rebrand.
Im all over the place with this post, but am I the only one who doesn’t hate watch Lailli and just sees a mentally ill woman who lied too much and now is stuck keeping up with said lies? I don’t condone her behavior, maybe if it was an omission of truth, maybeee but she’s stuck in her self made grave.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Lailli is definitely not a porta potty but sugar baby possibly. It might explain why Alizey is more frugal and flaunts less luxury.
absolutely nothing wrong with doing luxury hauls or admitting to personal shopping etc, but it’s her old wealth superiority complex which she thinks she can play and fool her audience with . Her constant contradictions and ultimately misleading younger viewers is what leads to people becoming very annoyed and lurking in these threads..we probably will never know what she is really like as a person because a) none of our business and b) she is constantly fronting.
All she has to do is stop belittling others, complaining about people taking too long to unbox etc, being more transparent and peoples perception of her might change. No apology needed.

I’m friends with actual models and IG “models” in nyc and the IG girls are always telling me, pre pandemic, about how super rich creeps in Dubai will fly some girls out and pay them like $10-20k for a weekend of disgusting sex. Like poop stuff. Gross. I’m not judging the girls, because hey they must really want that shopping spree. A close friend of mine in college was a sugar baby, and was constantly traveling and spending an abundance of money on the latest designer items.
Read this : https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/
Lailli is not that desperate and doesn’t need to take it that far..deep down she is a somewhat wishywashy practicing Muslim so that kind of job wouldn’t sit well with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.