Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she still claim she's married?

Also what happened to that "asking me anything Q/A, I will answer EVERYTHING". She didn't even do/ask anything. I feel like it was bait to see how much people know about her and how much damage control is needed. The Mona video also scrapped.
Im sure earlier in quarantine she suggested she was still married x
i think Eman is definitely central Asian, wonder where her new boyfriend is from, and whether he fits her Iranian narrative

Also does anyone know if there's a way I can share power point slides?

I use power point to make my video and than add audio on top (I typed the script up on notes tho). I wanna show y'all so IK what to add/remove...

Im sure earlier in quarantine she suggested she was still married x
i think Eman is definitely central Asian, wonder where her new boyfriend is from, and whether he fits her Iranian narrative
New guy is half Indian/Half white

Here's a fam pic
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.43.44 PM.png

Mom sounds intelligent

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.43.57 PM.png

Lailli probably knows the freedom of speech thing is legit from her

But would Lailli discuss that with future MIL? Knowing that Nora will ask questions or want to see in what context Lailli would need to know?

One more reason to hate the dumb thot

Last tweet, seriously!?
She is not even American nor will she be in any way influenced by what the American government does so why is she trying to influence her dumb followers to vote for Trump and make the Americans deal with whatever comes next. As an Indian/Brit living in UAE she literally has no business with American politics.

If I was an influencer I wouldn't be tweeting out to my British followers on who to vote for.
Lailli is forever pathetic speaking on American political issues and politicians, but then again she’s in the UAE she can’t bash their government while in the UAE. The fact she did it to appease to Persians is embarrassing, when pockets of Persians hate this man. Thankfully the bonehead in chief is gone, and will likely catch a felony.

She barely travels so she hasn’t been to America since the last vlog she did when she went to NYC and LA. Shoot even Anncy went to the US during this dodo’s presidency and we haven’t heard a peep from her about “who to vote for”

And seeing as how she is UK born I’m sure she’d have the same energy for Boris Johnson. But then again, she claims she ain’t up to task for the vaccine... despite the fact she’s openly ok with injecting her face with junk, smoking vapes, eating horridly, and taking things to brighten her skin and play guinea pig for surgeons to touch her nose and breasts... none of my business tho.

Also does anyone know if there's a way I can share power point slides?

I use power point to make my video and than add audio on top (I typed the script up on notes tho). I wanna show y'all so IK what to add/remove...

New guy is half Indian/Half white

Here's a fam pic
View attachment 515651
Mom sounds intelligent

View attachment 515652

Lailli probably knows the freedom of speech thing is legit from her
Since she (Lailli) lives in the UAE the concept of “Freedom of Speech” does not totally apply here. British law has its own loopholes with freedom of speech in contrast to American speech laws. The courts aren’t gonna pay her any mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OMG guys, I forgot about another thing Lailli lies about too
Is where she grew up in, if u watched any of her London vlogs, she said in a few of them that she grew up in Marylebone but she really lived in Watford all her childhood in a tiny flat with her parents and grandparents, there's public information on election rolls where Alizey's name pops up in the Watford area, there's evidence on GG but it's currently down, I'll try to get that info once is up

@xforeverlove21 maybe u can put that on part 2

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 6.54.56 PM.png

Either this place paid her to promote them or she's tagging them in hopes of getting free food #SaladBowlPartner #NotAnInfluencer

Reactions: 3
Reposting my reply of Sunday 5th, that never appeared to anyone but me:
Apparently this watch

Which started popping up at the EXACT time as the other one.
So that's a £70k ladies Nautilus along with a £30k Aquanaut. She claims she's spent £100k on watches in one sitting or within a few weeks? Yet she drives a rental (for a few hours for pics) and when not in that, a regular old Merc. Them Pateks are a big step up from a Cartier Ballon Bleu. They always say in the rep community that the biggest tell on a watch is yourself and I think she's done just that and overstepped herself. That's just not believable unless she's taken that pic whilst time wasting a Patek AD that she was going to buy it.

These watches come in highly polished, gorgeous wooden presentation boxes that would be the unboxing of all unboxings. Did she do that for either of these watches? These aren't just watches, these are investment/family heirloom pieces, they're of that sort of quality and sought after. Plus the servicing costs on these watches is only done by Patek in Geneva, nowhere else and by no one else, and those costs are eye watering too. Like an exotic car, just being able to buy it doesn't mean you can afford it, because you have to maintain it too when it goes wrong. These are mechanical mechanisms, and they wear out and do need servicing and maintenance.

She's tagged the wrong Instagram. There's no fakewatchbuster account currently so she's confident she won't get a call-out from tagging that name. There's a fakewatchbuster2.0 and you could tag Lailli to them or DM them. There is a fakewatchbusta account but that hasn't been active in over four years.

I think you're best bet is gathering as many pics as possible and asking an opinion on Reddit's Reptime or even Patek Phillipe subforum at Rolexforums (it's a Rolex discussion forum but they discuss all luxury watches).

Of course, if she just snapped it on her wrist in the AD, and it's never been seen again, it'll come back as genuine.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok, I found it

BTW, this is all public information, so I'm not violating any rule here and Lailli can't sue me since I'm not invading her privacy

Reactions: 4
View attachment 508926View attachment 508957View attachment 508961View attachment 508962 Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai View attachment 508928 Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.View attachment 508939 View attachment 508967Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔View attachment 508940View attachment 508942 The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
View attachment 508946View attachment 508947View attachment 508948View attachment 508949View attachment 508950 You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔View attachment 508953View attachment 508954
Omg 😳 I liked this girl but I did find off things about her and I'm not even close to being rich however I do know what poor taste is and that's what her videos eventually became to me with all the extremely expensive hauls on her channel. Millions spent on monthly maintenance, I mean that's ridiculous so what broke the camel's back for me was her india vlog and her family's "stables" ! I imagined beautiful arabians or race horses but just saw a couple ponys so I knew something doesn't seem ethical because if I had that beauty budget I'd FOR SURE take care of my animals way better then that! Then her vlogs aren't even vlogs because she'll say she's going into this place or that place but then her video cuts off to something totally different. It's messed up because at first I thought she was down to earth like when she goes " oh my mom set the table " and when in another video her mom's driving them to their vacation resort, which is normal to most of us but when you openly brag about having a driver and a maid then these small things are noticable and that's what started making me feel a certain way about her. She felt the need to explain herself like when they had to take a taxi to her father's stables by saying something like "oh the Uber takes twenty minutes"! She seemed to be embarrassed ! 🤨 So after seeing that I searched for her family's stables in india because I wanted to see more of her horses but I found this thread instead! 🤨😳 What made me sick was how she's not proud of who she really is! I understand her environment may make her feel a certain way about being pakistani indian because I'm indigenous and I'm from Canada and that comes with some hardships in terms of racism but we are still extremely proud of who we are and it would be insane to go to such great lengths to pretend that we're not . I always thought and still do think that arabic, middle eastern, asian woman are all very beautiful so it's just sad to see she's not proud of that. On another note her sister Alizey needs to dissolve her lip filler omg it makes her look way older and seems to effect her speech! 🤨 Idk 😐 I find this situation extremely sad.

Reactions: 11
Ok, I found it

BTW, this is all public information, so I'm not violating any rule here and Lailli can't sue me since I'm not invading her privacy
This is her mom right?

And dad

OMG guys, I forgot about another thing Lailli lies about too
Is where she grew up in, if u watched any of her London vlogs, she said in a few of them that she grew up in Marylebone but she really lived in Watford all her childhood in a tiny flat with her parents and grandparents, there's public information on election rolls where Alizey's name pops up in the Watford area, there's evidence on GG but it's currently down, I'll try to get that info once is up

@xforeverlove21 maybe u can put that on part 2
I have that info and if its public info than I can use it

This is what else I got:
  • The car they actually own is an older Mercedes sedan.
  • She lied about growing up in Marylebone, London. She's actually from Watford
  • The mom, Lailli and sister share the designer bags they actually own.
  • She lied in older videos in London that her mom bought her and her sister two luxury Central London flats. Turns out her mom may have purchased them one flat in a non central London area.
  • She lied about having a driver.
  • She lives in a middle class to upper middle class neighbourhood in Dubai in a neighbourhood with shared pools. Her home isn't luxe which is why she takes so much care not to show anything more than a few curated angles.
  • On her Instagram bio she claims not be an influencer but does sponsorships with companies like FashionNova. & Daniel Wellington Ironically, she even did a sponsorship for a luxury authentication service. She initially tried to act like her company Petite the Brand wasn't hers and she was just helping out a friend who owned it. She's embarrassed she has to work. She wants to be a rich kid who doesn't have to do anything. All while she was acting like she was a trust fund kid who lived a life of leisure and shopping she's actually been working as a personal shopper since she was a teenager, is hustling as a influencer with sponsorships, affiliate links & makeup and clothing lines.

Reactions: 5
Also for the ethnicity segment here's how I'm gonna order it

1. Talk about Lailli's real ethnicity and her internalized racism
2. Talk about why her ethnicity lies upsets people
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.35.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.35.51 AM.png

3. Talk about her Trump support
For a country she's never even lived in nor has to deal with the consequences of the electoral results. She's been there like once? WTF does she even know about it she's never grew up in an American culture and knows nothing about it. No offence but as someone from UAE how on earth would she understand and respect something like freedom of speech. Also as someone who is Muslim how on earth can she support a man who literally BANNED Muslims from entering the country. It's almost like her internalized racism makes her ashamed of being Muslim as well.

This is her mom right?

And dad

Yeah it even says
Together with:
Saeeda H Syed , Monaza Mirza , Syed S Husain , Saniya Mirza , Alizey Mirza

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.48.53 AM.png

Is this the new guy?

Also I thought this was potentially Mohammed but according to his stories he's at the Helmut Newton Foundation which is in Germany

Why would the new guy be wearing a thobe tho?

167985888_157396939598170_5065522041738599245_n.jpg

Also does anyone know if this dude is supposed to be Eman or Aleem?

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.58.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.54.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.18.25 AM.png

This was on her Insta before but i think that's a girl?

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.18.25 AM.png

This was on her Insta before but i think that's a girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
this place paid her to promote them
They did because if you click the account it says "coming soon"

Did she do that for either of these watches?
She showed the golden Patek as an Insta story (wish I saved it) around Christmas time and said she wouldn't do an unboxing because of "safety concerns" and TBH the watches just randomly appeared. However, I do recall someone on GG pointing out how hers didn't come in a wooden box.

fakewatchbuster
Yeah but there original account (fakewatchbusters) was available up until 3 weeks ago (and her post was from a few months back) so the simps can easily dismiss that

The funny thing is this girl shows an unboxing of an Apple watch but not a Patek

Last edited:
She showed the golden Patek as an Insta story (wish I saved it) around Christmas time and said she wouldn't do an unboxing because of "safety concerns" and TBH the watches just randomly appeared. However, I do recall someone on GG pointing out how hers didn't come in a wooden box.

Yeah but there original account (fakewatchbusters) was available up until 3 weeks ago (and her post was from a few months back) so the simps can easily dismiss that

The funny thing is this girl shows an unboxing of an Apple watch but not a Patek
The "safety concerns" thing sounds like bullshit. I'd buy into that if the watch was only spotted as a normal part of her wearing it but she's shoving it down the internet's throat and flaunting it in those pics. So for anyone with the intent to rob her, she's just fully informed them of another item to add to their snatch list. Makes little difference to show the box or not when you're carrying on like her.

Given Lailli's history, I'd say the boxes aren't shown because reps don't come in them. They come in little padded, protective pouches made of plastic. You can purchase the boxes etc but that's off the more obscure and higher end rep sites, I can't imagine they're on sale in the Dubai market she usually frequents. Also the high end reps are typically $400-$800, it's the cheap $50< DHGate crap that gets called-out easily by the watch busters. I reckon that's because the fake flexers haven't researched the rep community to know where to get the best stuff and also because they're too cheap to buy it. That's the crap you typically see in markets.

I like my watches but I'm not expert enough to make a call on hers. As I say, contact the folks who are and post in the expert forums. If her watches are cheap fakes, they'll point out why they are, and damn her. The high end reps, however, you can't tell from a wrist shot. You need magnification, multiple angles and even to inspect the mechanism. Given she's cheap, stupid and lazy, it's unlikely she's acquired the 'good stuff', though.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 5.01.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 5.01.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 5.03.53 AM.png

Looking at posting dates, not sure if coincidence or not...

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 5.08.34 AM.png

Also, you know who else is an Aquarius from London?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I went through PSL's inventory and saved anything that I recalled Lailli flexing. All i gotta do is go through Lailli's haul and see when it was posted and see if that time matches the posting from PSL. Also pay attention to the size of the clothing (and see if thats a match as well);
You should be in the FBI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I was watching her old video again and OMG everything totally just went over my head, she was talking about how much she loves Orans than for the last pair she was like how she decided to go a size-up like WTF. If it fits perfectly and you always get 36 why go up a size!?

Reactions: 6

I was watching her old video again and OMG everything totally just went over my head, she was talking about how much she loves Orans than for the last pair she was like how she decided to go a size-up like WTF. If it fits perfectly and you always get 36 why go up a size!?
Yeah I think addressing her weird fluidity with sizes especially for set things like shoes and waist sizes is a good one and speaks directly to the fact that she is shopping for someone else.
Also is that “personal shopper London” account hers ??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.