Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest tell is that her Jewlery on a regular day is ...$ 220,000 (plus taxes) AND that’s not including her “Patek” ...

Somethings not adding up. You rent a g wagon but you can afford a gwagon worth of Jewlery ? That’s not including a lot of other days. This is just from one pictures
0B5F23EA-57D5-4F5C-9C5B-9919F21580BD.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's really weird tho... the first time I heard someone say refer to eBay for real pictures because eBay is known to sell fakes. Chrono24 is more reliable

These reps have the same diamond shape/bezel as Lailli's

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's really weird tho... the first time I heard someone say refer to eBay for real pictures because eBay is known to sell fakes. Chrono24 is more reliable
Yeah, I wouldn't be buying a £30k watch off eBay either. Could be that seller is a reputable dealer, though.

But hocking Pateks on eBay? C'mon :unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But hocking Pateks on eBay? C'mon :unsure:😂
And it's pretty well known that people always kiss up to the mods and whatever the mods say is seen as the word of GOD so peoples opinions flip completely. But her bezel looks off compared to the videos on YT and Chrono 24

Also there's several reps that have the circle diamonds spread apart like Lailli's, like the ones I showed above.

S
So far the Orans she's showed

View attachment 516343View attachment 516344View attachment 516347View attachment 516348
View attachment 516349

The colors/sizes:
Vert Bronze size 36
Etain oran size 36
blush rouge oran size 37
Gold
Jaune de Napels
Bleu du Nord
Black

View attachment 516354
The logo doesn't look like it's stamped in deep enough

View attachment 516356
Background screams personal shopper to me

More of her current or past inventory:
View attachment 516366View attachment 516367

Also she says these two are the same color (Rouge Lipstick) and I noticed the colors look off but she claims they do because it's clemence leather. Anyone know if thats true? I feel like the color would be consistent and different material gives it different texture not color...
View attachment 516365
some colours appear more saturated on certain leathers than others, that bit is true! I have always thought chèvre takes colour better than epsom.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 516655
So Lailli deleted ALL her Trump tweets from around the time she posted and the only one that remains is this. Be careful what you say on the internet Lailli, it can one day come back to haunt you.

View attachment 516658
In that case she must be breaking out into hives everyday, she's the cheapest wannabe thot out there

View attachment 516664
The irony of this :)

I cant wait for part 2 to expose her

Also what other fakes do I need to expose, apart from these?

View attachment 516676
View attachment 516677
View attachment 516678
View attachment 516679

Also what other fakes do I need to expose, apart from these?

View attachment 516676
View attachment 516677
View attachment 516678
View attachment 516679

Someone pointed out something about the loop on her Cartier box?

View attachment 516722

View attachment 516723
Also added for the video, LMK what other fakes to include

View attachment 516722

View attachment 516723
Also added for the video, LMK what other fakes to include
The bit about the Cartier box, the picture with gold writing on the outside, isn’t present on my box. I’m not sure if that is an old box/model, but I’ve just checked all my boxes and haven’t had any with the gold writing on the outside

Then again I only started buying Cartier about 3 years ago, and I’m not sure if that’s an older one, I’ve attached the pic you sent.

Attachments

LMAO so weird, why she suddenly scrapping it.
She probably read our advice advising her not to bring attention to the theory

In her new video she said she was gonna post a video with her mum but then said this lol what a coward
She didn't do the q/a either and she filmed both of these at the same time right after mine and her panic attack but she calmed down now

NGL she looks pretty in the latest video

LMAO she mentioned the alterations [AGAIN]

LMAO why did she make sure she mentioned and showed us about the price tags being removed
She also made sure to wear as designer as possible, wore 3 outfits

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.55.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.55.17 PM.png

Her actual inventory

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.56.55 PM.png

Realize the 1 empty spot on the shelf

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.57.57 PM.png

Next scene, all these bags magically appear

In her new video she said she was gonna post a video with her mum but then said this lol what a coward
Realize she said details will follow in ANOTHER video rather than next video, it's almost like she's waiting on my part 2 to go up before she knows what to say as her defence statement

I think I'm gonna remove the discussion on her watch and cartier box being fake because I dont wanna lose credibility

So far for the fake stuff call out is the Birkin
with the fake invoice, invoice folder, dust bag

and these
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 2.06.40 PM.png

Let me know of any other concrete evidence

Also if she bought the Cartier online why on earth would there be a barcode, wouldn't it make sense to stick it on and immediately scan it in store if that was the client's intent

Last edited:
  • Haha
She never showed these up close so I can’t tell
View attachment 516797
But for these two new ones from a few days ago , neither of them have any code inside

View attachment 516799View attachment 516800View attachment 516801
Mesh ones are reviewed in vid below, however I can’t recall seeing the greyones ever again.

55D61A8E-2ACD-4C1C-89CA-B5ACC5A658C7.jpeg

anyone seen these again?
26EF6BD9-966A-4DD1-A6D7-4088CF25111B.jpeg

All these Dior shoes and she wears the mesh ones and the Himalayan croc lady Dior to all the Dior events🤦🏽‍♀️
Also spotted these gold Amina muaddi begum slingbacks which I don’t recall her doing an unboxing for!!
5FA44998-F2D5-48A4-8158-3EA7121179A9.jpeg

Last edited:
and these
View attachment 517091

Also if she bought the Cartier online why on earth would there be a barcode, wouldn't it make sense to stick it on and immediately scan it in store if that was the client's intent
Idk if you should include the Cartier ones because some boxes do have loops someone said before, so idk if you have enough evidence for that one to be fake.

Idk if you should include the Cartier ones because some boxes do have loops someone said before, so idk if you have enough evidence for that one to be fake.
But the boxes with loops are for the love or just un clou. She was unboxing a clash, all the clash in boxing’s I’ve seen don’t have a loop. But I guess it’s up to you

2A3760B1-F8BB-479D-8B12-2FF4E7687C84.jpeg
Wow those ikea shelves are the real MVP but that’s a pretty sparse background and it doesn’t look very luxurious 👀🫖 maybe lie lie is filming in the maids room like when she was cooking with her mom in a yt vlog and was embarrassed by their older modest kitchen so she said it’s the maids kitchen they didn’t want the main one to get dirty and mona was like .... 😐
34F41889-9384-42C9-AC73-580986EF11BD.jpeg
9EDF26DA-C299-4504-9D95-FD43B9423EE8.jpeg
LOL was the cooking yt already deleted
C73BFDA8-FEDC-40DE-AF00-DF10A0BED1E3.jpeg
FAC2FEB0-D6F7-4E20-9543-485EB87CB67E.jpeg
A9729DB4-BD2B-4052-9EBA-A05CE6ABE0D4.jpeg
Just a quick flash of the same old tiles all through the house and modest but tasteful decorations. Still doesn’t look like any millionaires Dubai villa though.
91A6848C-4AFF-4A11-AA1D-6DE4EB52FE0F.jpeg
432DFCE6-15E3-4547-8E3B-D48C96F8E72A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
LMAO so weird, why she suddenly scrapping it.
She probably read our advice advising her not to bring attention to the theory

She didn't do the q/a either and she filmed both of these at the same time right after mine and her panic attack but she calmed down now

NGL she looks pretty in the latest video

LMAO she mentioned the alterations [AGAIN]

LMAO why did she make sure she mentioned and showed us about the price tags being removed
She also made sure to wear as designer as possible, wore 3 outfits

View attachment 517066
View attachment 517067
Her actual inventory

View attachment 517070
Realize the 1 empty spot on the shelf

View attachment 517076
Next scene, all these bags magically appear

Realize she said details will follow in ANOTHER video rather than next video, it's almost like she's waiting on my part 2 to go up before she knows what to say as her defence statement

I think I'm gonna remove the discussion on her watch and cartier box being fake because I dont wanna lose credibility

So far for the fake stuff call out is the Birkin
with the fake invoice, invoice folder, dust bag

and these
View attachment 517091

The box is definitely fake because the font is too large and gross, it doesn’t match the small elegant writing they have on the box. But I’m just not sure about the writing on the bottom, I’ve not seen that before

• Haha
What a coward, we'll never see that video cause she knows we're onto her and she's extremely scared this forum keeps exposing her
Especially RN, she must be panicking because we're also exposing where she really grew up, watch Lailli trying to prove us she grew up in Marylebone but we know better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In her “my fall/winter looks” video from two years ago, she talked about petite as if it was a random brand and she didn’t know much info on it, but now she is the owner of it 🤡
Piggy backing on my own comment here. I just watched the new video and she’s going on and on about petite HER brand and HER tailors that work for HER. please please include the old clip where she acted like she didn’t know anything about petite

From her video “what I wore this week luxury and high street” from June 2018, around the 3 minute mark she talks about this new brand called petite that is launching soon and she’s excited for THEM and THEY make great clothes for petite girls.

I cant attach videos but if she takes it down,send me a message and I’ll send you the video via email or WhatsApp (I screen recorded it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_7905.jpg

OMGGG which one of y'all is the savage who told her to STFU #LEGEND

please please include the old clip where she acted like she didn’t know anything about petite
Show me them and please include time stamps

Mesh ones are reviewed in vid below, however I can’t recall seeing the greyones ever again.

View attachment 517107
anyone seen these again?
View attachment 517120
All these Dior shoes and she wears the mesh ones and the Himalayan croc lady Dior to all the Dior events🤦🏽‍♀️
Also spotted these gold Amina muaddi begum slingbacks which I don’t recall her doing an unboxing for!!
View attachment 517113
Some of those are Alizey/Mona's shoes. Def the far left Muaddi pair with the bow is Alizeys

• Haha
Show me them and please include time stamps

At 1:25

At 2:45

At 3:45 her and her mom both act like petite is a random brand

Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet

Attachments

Last edited:
Piggy backing on my own comment here. I just watched the new video and she’s going on and on about petite HER brand and HER tailors that work for HER. please please include the old clip where she acted like she didn’t know anything about petite

From her video “what I wore this week luxury and high street” from June 2018, around the 3 minute mark she talks about this new brand called petite that is launching soon and she’s excited for THEM and THEY make great clothes for petite girls.

I cant attach videos but if she takes it down,send me a message and I’ll send you the video via email or WhatsApp (I screen recorded it)
Thanks, you can also use this to save them: https://en.savefrom.net/1-youtube-video-downloader-5/

Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet
Head over to RepLadies on Reddit and some of those 18k pieces are insane. I've seen women who are regulars at Cartier/VCA wear the rep into the store and even ask for resizing or something and never got called out. Apparently her VCA perle is one of these reps.
Example of a seller:

Lailli before
826518B0-648F-453D-AA41-CC831A4A91B5.jpeg
I’m not British but her accent sounds way different here and you can see her old bedroom. Still not what a heiress’s room would look like unless she’s down to earth which lie lie is not.
E247CE1D-09FC-4B4C-BB04-FCE08FFE6D68.jpeg

Lailli before look how cute she was such enthusiasm no faux boredom
75B5798F-B096-405A-8905-6C1BBE48521A.jpeg

Lialli’s bedroom as you can see it’s not very luxurious but practical for a young girl. That was 5 years ago but I don’t understand why she lies so much.
2EBEDFF0-144B-4E93-8564-3B9425895BEC.jpeg
More old lailli there’s a ton more on this yt channel and it’s pretty obvious this is a normal upper middle class girl. Not sure when lie lie decided to become a “heiress” I think they all felt self conscious in Dubai and it ruined them
289F6881-131B-4D6E-B668-B4112B01EA05.jpeg
E8601894-A228-4C21-AB79-DBD7B0286799.jpeg
35D6A854-916A-40C1-B4D0-2474DAD84016.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.