Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the classic “I rented it out” like she did for “her London flat”

Reactions: 6
Or the classic “I rented it out” like she did for “her London flat”
lmao I totally forgot at a point she swore up and down she and Alizey had their own flats when they really only had one to share.

All her posts are basically ads at this point — vlogs r basically ads now and it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to tape up your nose just bc one can’t be arsed to glam up for going outside? Lailli seems to think so.

Reactions: 3
Is Biolite UAE Lailli's mum's business ? Tamara posted on her stories visiting there and having a few treatments ... I don't know if there was an AD/ PR attached to the story though. If not an AD, I didn't realise Tamara and Lailli were that well acquainted ...

Reactions: 1
it's PR. Lailli usually invites influencers over to biolite for free treatment, in exchange for free promo.

Reactions: 5
guys just a question is al barsha considered a place where broke people live? whats up with that place hahaha

Tamara and Lailli did YT vids together..

---
Shame how Lailli is nowhere near Tamara’s league of being a luxury influencer though..

Last edited:
Omg the beggiest thing ever!! Bag a super rich husband already!!
Ain’t nobody going near her unless they’re new money.

But even new money isn’t gonna go near her. She’s proven that given the chance of marrying well — she’ll make it a habit to prove her wealth, find the urgency to compete with those in her “new circle”, and even shade her former friends who were financially better off than her that are no longer in her life just to say "I showed you"

Reactions: 2
Guys are her and Anncy not friends anymore? Anncy’s been in Dubai but has only been tagging Lubaba and not Lailli.

Just finished watching, a lot of these pieces look suspect. I had my assumptions but her “jewellery” tour just confirms it for me, I’m 100% sure some of these pieces are from China. Real 18ct gold and lower quality diamonds of course, but still from china. I don’t want to make it obvious but last year during my final year at uni I interned at a really popular Knightsbridge based consignment store. I did their marketing for about 7 months, during that time I handled a lot of fine jewellery. A few pieces laili shows here. I’m sure she knows herself, it is beyond me as to how she has the confidence to act like they are authentic.
---
Her mother mona founded it but doesn’t own it outright, I think there’s an Emirati owner too.

Reactions: 10
It’s because everyone is wearing fakes and lying. All of those pave diamond pieces you see are mostly fakes. I don’t believe any of these influencers unless I literally see you doing an unboxing at the boutique they get fake packaging and all. It’s silly

Reactions: 7
Honestly habibti you’re so right, cartier no longer auntehticates anything from the trinity and love collections anymorethose mfs in China really beat them at their own game! The price increases are no longer justified I bought myself my first love ring back in 2018 when they were just 900£. There’s no way on gods earth I would pay 1.2k for 300£ worth of gold. Nevertheless with more intricate pieces I would pay. We had a loyal client from the Kuwaiti family alsabah and she told me her pave love bracelets are replicates and her authentic ones are in a safe. I understand people doing that especially in London, but for people like Laili who want to look rich they get it from China.

Reactions: 7
She blocked me when I called her out for lying about her “new dubai home” - has she even posted from there again?

She blocked me when I called her out for lying about her “new dubai home” - has she even posted from there again?
lmao nope. Cuz it’s not hers to begin with. Added she can’t be bothered when she’s already been exposed for her and alizey’s own flats — she and Alizey share one flat .

she’s too cheap to consider moving out, cultural reasons aside. She’s not Uber cultural or religious so that’s out the window.