Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I am from Europe and have shopped all over Europe and other continents. Shopping here is not that difficult, especially not in London or at Harross where Sophie shops all the time. With Laili i believe that majority of her stories are just made up and she does it for the clicks. She clickbaits with her titles all the time and clickbaits with her stories as well. 😂
The only thing i like about Sophie is that she is unproblematic and does this as a hobby, but her style is awful. Too many logos, too many colors, different materials, all at once. She looks like a branded rainbow.
Harrods* 😅

I want to know are these twins really rich? Or they just come from middle/slightly upper class family. My idea of rich is millionaire family.

I want to know are these twins really rich? Or they just come from middle/slightly upper class family. My idea of rich is millionaire family.
If you think being a millionaire is rich then most people in dubai are “rich”. The size of their mother’s business and their father’s business combined means they’re rich in your eyes. Biolite’s prices are crazy expensive and there’s cheaper places people can go, the expansion they just had means they’re very busy. The fact that they have land (maybe not a huge farm) and at least a dozen (from what’s been shown) breeding thoroughbred mares for horse racing then they’re definitely what you would consider rich in assets and I would think cash, or their parents at least. A rolls Royce alone costs 1M+ in dubai and their mum bought them both central London apartments which isn’t really “cheap” in this economy

Reactions: 1
If you think being a millionaire is rich then most people in dubai are “rich”. The size of their mother’s business and their father’s business combined means they’re rich in your eyes. Biolite’s prices are crazy expensive and there’s cheaper places people can go, the expansion they just had means they’re very busy. The fact that they have land (maybe not a huge farm) and at least a dozen (from what’s been shown) breeding thoroughbred mares for horse racing then they’re definitely what you would consider rich in assets and I would think cash, or their parents at least. A rolls Royce alone costs 1M+ in dubai and their mum bought them both central London apartments which isn’t really “cheap” in this economy
I am sorry but the RR doesn’t costs $1M+, the newest RR 2022 costs around $350K, Laili’s RR is pretty old, at least 4+ years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
the twins are rich from their dads side of the family. but their mom's side is more upper middle class. Their mom's business has been doing really well for the last few years, so that could elevate their mom's wealth but I don't think the mom is a millionaire. If anything the mom probably has just gotten higher in the upper middle class level. You can still buy luxury goods when you're upper middle class but just less frequently and carelessly compared to actual millionaires. The girls don't seem super close to their dads side, even though they go to India yearly, they don't seem to have that strong family bond with them and their father doesn't seem to splurge on them the way their mother does. Like the only time I've seen Laili mentioning her father buying her something expensive is when she got that Cartier bracelet for graduation

I am sure I read on the old gg thread some speculation that perhaps their “central London” apartments were not so central.

I’m all for people doing what they want and wow I am not on the property ladder yet, so being a homeowner so young is amazing. But I am almost certain people had proof from the flat view in one of their vlogs that perhaps they were lying …

Also I think how “rich” they are considered depends on our own personal benchmarks and what we value in life. Some people may see buying luxury goods as an investment or a waste?

Reactions: 3
the twins are rich from their dads side of the family. but their mom's side is more upper middle class. Their mom's business has been doing really well for the last few years, so that could elevate their mom's wealth but I don't think the mom is a millionaire. If anything the mom probably has just gotten higher in the upper middle class level. You can still buy luxury goods when you're upper middle class but just less frequently and carelessly compared to actual millionaires. The girls don't seem super close to their dads side, even though they go to India yearly, they don't seem to have that strong family bond with them and their father doesn't seem to splurge on them the way their mother does. Like the only time I've seen Laili mentioning her father buying her something expensive is when she got that Cartier bracelet for graduation
I don’t think she talks about her dad a lot because the guy he workswith is in a lot of government trouble currently, he’s very much in the public eye but also keeping a low profile so I suspect she was told to shut her big mouth. She just keeps going on about their crappy little “farm”

• Haha
I am sure I read on the old gg thread some speculation that perhaps their “central London” apartments were not so central.

I’m all for people doing what they want and wow I am not on the property ladder yet, so being a homeowner so young is amazing. But I am almost certain people had proof from the flat view in one of their vlogs that perhaps they were lying …

Also I think how “rich” they are considered depends on our own personal benchmarks and what we value in life. Some people may see buying luxury goods as an investment or a waste?
I know someone who knows Alizay personally. her apartment is in central London near Buckingham palace but so many people live in those areas like Chelsea/Belgravia/Knightsbridge lol so its really not that big of a deal is it ?? 😂

I think it's already been established that Alizey and Lailli share one apartment and it's in pimlico not belgravia as they like to claim. It has been proven that their farm does not belong to them but belongs to some indian billionaire but their father manages it. They rent their rolls royces.

Reactions: 13
I think it's already been established that Alizey and Lailli share one apartment and it's in pimlico not belgravia as they like to claim. It has been proven that their farm does not belong to them but belongs to some indian billionaire but their father manages it. They rent their rolls royces.
pimlico is a good area and its right next to belgravia. my aunt lives there but idk why people think its not? 😂 anyway who cares. does anyone know about where they live in Dubai hills? is it a good place to live there ? I don't know much about the Dubai life lol

Yeah they share one because lielie is a “boss land lady” don’t forget 🤣 and the rolls royces aren’t rented, both have private plates and are still very much around, she’s just not allowed to post anything anymore, also why she’s not doing any expensive unboxing videos. Just relaying what I’ve been told. She deffo reads here tho, she just posted a snap with the car in it

Also she’s not in London only alizay is, but she’s lying again in her stories as per usual

Reactions: 2
pimlico is a good area and its right next to belgravia. my aunt lives there but idk why people think its not? 😂 anyway who cares. does anyone know about where they live in Dubai hills? is it a good place to live there ? I don't know much about the Dubai life lol
Pimlico is good area so I don’t know why they lie and say they live in belgravia. They don’t live in Dubai hills, they live Al barsha.

Yeah they share one because lielie is a “boss land lady” don’t forget 🤣 and the rolls royces aren’t rented, both have private plates and are still very much around, she’s just not allowed to post anything anymore, also why she’s not doing any expensive unboxing videos. Just relaying what I’ve been told. She deffo reads here tho, she just posted a snap with the car in it

Also she’s not in London only alizay is, but she’s lying again in her stories as per usual
always lying 😂

Pimlico is good area so I don’t know why they lie and say they live in belgravia. They don’t live in Dubai hills, they live Al barsha.
They moved to Dubai hills a few months ago, my family friend lives there and sees them driving around. the development is quite big apparently but not sure about their house especially TBH

They moved to Dubai hills a few months ago, my family friend lives there and sees them driving around. the development is quite big apparently but not sure about their house especially TBH
But she still films in the same old house with the same dirty walls. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find that hard to believe since Lailli’s vlogs but nice try.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine replying to racism with more racism. In 2022, as an influencer and bragging about it so openly. I was so wrong to give her the benefit of the doubt, I’m going to agree with what someone else said in the previous thread: she definitely seems to have some type of hatred towards Arabs and Muslims.
View attachment 1481185
I’ve noticed Anncy criticize Dubai and Arab people a lot and I can see her visa being revoked if it comes to the proper authority attention. Because it’s my understanding they have a rule about people criticizing the country that could put you in hot water. I watch other Dubai YouTubers and only Anncy dose this and it’s been very puzzling, maybe she thinks she’ll make it in America, but a lot of her racially motivated humor may not work in the states, or be endorsed by big brands.

I’ve noticed Anncy criticize Dubai and Arab people a lot and I can see her visa being revoked if it comes to the proper authority attention. Because it’s my understanding they have a rule about people criticizing the country that could put you in hot water. I watch other Dubai YouTubers and only Anncy dose this and it’s been very puzzling, maybe she thinks she’ll make it in America, but a lot of her racially motivated humor may not work in the states, or be endorsed by big brands.
anncy needs to get a real job soon. Being an influencer and making good money is temporary. Lailli has Biolie to fall back on but Anncy has nothing. She needs to get her sh** together

anncy needs to get a real job soon. Being an influencer and making good money is temporary. Lailli has Biolie to fall back on but Anncy has nothing. She needs to get her sh** together
I agree, most YouTubers try to start a brand or market programs or sell merchandise. Also the golden age of YouTube is over, there no more huge sponsors and brands like gymshark or starting to get celebrity socialites as influencers ( Lori Harvey). It’s just crazy how fast things shifted, and your right she needs to explore her options because YouTube has changed.

Yes why is she putting down Arabs and Dubai so much now? Has she always been like this?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.