Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone that knows of people she’s hung out with through mutual friends, this statement definitely isn’t true.. the only exception is anncy and that was obviously because it was beneficial for her. Even though anncy seems to have some money now, she’s still not someone the twins bring around their other friends or take to expensive restaurants. I don’t think she has many friends from what I’ve been told but most are trust fund babies, none of them are “working class”. I’m still surprised laili couldn’t tell the wallet was fake unless she was trying to be nice because she didn’t think anncy could actually afford a real one.
That’s very true! We never Anncy around the parvizi sisters who Lailli hangs out with all the time.

Reactions: 5
Lots of people wear fakes in Dubai, even Emirati people…. Crazy I know. it’s either that or so many girls find sugar daddies to buy them stuff because they want to “keep up” with other materialistic people.

I’d personally prefer to hang around selfmade people than a load of trust fund babies. Imagine having dinner with that boring lot 😂

Reactions: 3
77DB525E-FFBB-43A4-86C0-52FD300E2BFF.jpeg
C02E716A-54C7-4337-8FCE-533044190CDB.jpeg
Lailli was so shook by the Soniaxfyza scandal she decided to do a dna test as way to stop lying about her own Pakistani roots. But she should go into details about her former friends in Dubai especially since anncy was talking about it recently 🫢🫢 I always find it puzzling fellow Brits never heard Soniaxfyza’s odd “London” accent they did before and put it all together 😂😂🫣

• Haha

I don’t think any of the new ones are fakes, she’s easily making £50k if Norie is making £40k and has less followers and just does insta and YouTube
Are you talking about noorie? She may have less followers but her content is not pretentious and neither is she nor her bf. She vlogged and spoke about how she scored a birkin the honest way from the Paris boutique and all Lailli did was complain and fall out with her local Hermes. Noorie is also consistent with her YT postings unlike Lailli who apparently does it for fun. Noorie does TT too.
So what I remember is some of Lailli’s Depop stuff was questionable. The fake Chanel sneakers are in the wiki I think and she hasn’t bought any new Chanel bags since the price increases nor birkins or Kellys since her frenzy a few yes ago. She did say she went through a reseller for possibly a couple of her Hermes and used her mom’s account for purchase history purposes.. how has she stopped buying bags when other YTubers are still buying frequently?
One thing is for sure, she’s stopped with the BS clickbait titles and embracing desi is worth not being dragged like Soniaxfyza for the rest of her influencer career. She’s maturing slowly but hopefully bloody surely

Last edited:

Are you talking about noorie? She may have less followers but her content is not pretentious and neither is she nor her bf. She vlogged and spoke about how she scored a birkin the honest way from the Paris boutique and all Lailli did was complain and fall out with her local Hermes. Noorie is also consistent with her YT postings unlike Lailli who apparently does it for fun. Noorie does TT too.
So what I remember is some of Lailli’s Depop stuff was questionable. The fake Chanel sneakers are in the wiki I think and she hasn’t bought any new Chanel bags since the price increases nor birkins or Kellys since her frenzy a few yes ago. She did say she went through a reseller for possibly a couple of her Hermes and used her mom’s account for purchase history purposes.. how has she stopped buying bags when other YTubers are still buying frequently?
One thing is for sure, she’s stopped with the BS clickbait titles and embracing desi is worth not being dragged like Soniaxfyza for the rest of her influencer career. She’s maturing slowly but hopefully bloody surely
so convenient for Anncy and Lailli to announce on the same day that they have ADHD

• Haha
  • Wow
LMAO, so funny of Lailli and Anncy to say they have ADHD, I'm 90% sure they never went to a psychiatrist to get a diagnostic, probably looked up the symptoms and assumed they had it and most likely, will use it as an excuse for their crappy personality, that's disgusting, mental health is ridiculed by these "influencers"
It's crazy how someone can just play around with a mental illness like that

Reactions: 9
LMAO, so funny of Lailli and Anncy to say they have ADHD, I'm 90% sure they never went to a psychiatrist to get a diagnostic, probably looked up the symptoms and assumed they had it and most likely, will use it as an excuse for their crappy personality, that's disgusting, mental health is ridiculed by these "influencers"
totally agree. I think they were just on TikTok too long. lol TikTok videos will make u feel like every little thing u do is a sign of autism or adhd

• Wow
Imagine replying to racism with more racism. In 2022, as an influencer and bragging about it so openly. I was so wrong to give her the benefit of the doubt, I’m going to agree with what someone else said in the previous thread: she definitely seems to have some type of hatred towards Arabs and Muslims.
7DA9D6BC-C686-4828-BE3E-E5BE416FE6EC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO, so funny of Lailli and Anncy to say they have ADHD

ADHD is a learning disability since neither of them went to school, I highly doubt it impacts them in anyway nor would they have been able to detect it (so its unlikely they have a diagnosis)! They are just throwing words around to excuse their behaviour "oh I have a mental disorder hence why I am allowed to say ___ or do ___".

There is no way Lailli sees a psychiatrist otherwise she would be making progress towards her self hatered issues and pathological lying. Anncy is just plain dumb and ignorant, she has no substance and seems like she tries hard to come off as fun or funny or edgy. Anncy clearly does not think before she talks and that seems to be her main problem.

Reactions: 4
Both of them have some sort of mental disorder but ADHD is definitely not it. Think being a narc and pathological lying to hide your deep rooted insecurities and shift blames, deserves some help.

Both of them have some sort of mental disorder
I think Anncy is just plain STUPID and ignorant to be honest. Lailli definitely aligns with a text book narcissist (manipulation, gas lighting, lack of empathy, grandiosity, sense of entitlement, etc.) Narcissists also live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking.

Also I can no longer find it but in a very old article that was published in a magazine (maybe from 2009) Mona stated that she was half Persian so we know where they learned to lie about that from! I also heard that Mona used to claim the title of a doctor until she got called out or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so obvious she brought the Oran sandals in multiple colors to try and score a Birkin or Kelly. She's only stopping buying them bc she gave up on getting a quota bag. Also at the end of the video where she says she's not the type of person to brag about spending the cost of someones house on jewelry, was absolutely hilarious. We've all seen her buy van cleef and other expensive jewelry, and making videos about them (I'm also including the gifts her mother/parents got her into this). Pretty much all her hauls are expensive enough that they could cover someones downpayment for a house. she clickbaits with her "$50,000 Chanel haul" and "$10,000+ luxury hauls" and still thinks she's not bragging about her wealth or rubbing it in poor peoples faces. Like Lailli we know you don't give a crap about how your spending habits may be seen negatively by other ppl.
Also I don't think I've seen Lailli wear her dresses or non-basic outfits after posting pics with them on insta. Its like she only buys the pieces for insta pics and doesn't wear it beyond that. We always see her wearing basic colored tank tops and jeans in her everyday life. She doesn't try to incorporate her fashionable pieces into her daily looks

It's so obvious she brought the Oran sandals in multiple colors to try and score a Birkin or Kelly. She's only stopping buying them bc she gave up on getting a quota bag. Also at the end of the video where she says she's not the type of person to brag about spending the cost of someones house on jewelry, was absolutely hilarious. We've all seen her buy van cleef and other expensive jewelry, and making videos about them (I'm also including the gifts her mother/parents got her into this). Pretty much all her hauls are expensive enough that they could cover someones downpayment for a house. she clickbaits with her "$50,000 Chanel haul" and "$10,000+ luxury hauls" and still thinks she's not bragging about her wealth or rubbing it in poor peoples faces. Like Lailli we know you don't give a crap about how your spending habits may be seen negatively by other ppl.
Also I don't think I've seen Lailli wear her dresses or non-basic outfits after posting pics with them on insta. Its like she only buys the pieces for insta pics and doesn't wear it beyond that. We always see her wearing basic colored tank tops and jeans in her everyday life. She doesn't try to incorporate her fashionable pieces into her daily looks
she already got a quota bag from the store after buying a $17000 bracelrt she didn’t want only to get a bag she didn’t want 😬 and all her clothes are basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but spending the cost of someone’s house and not bragging about her own real estate portfolio doesn’t add up. If you’re a trust fund baby with a high disposable income, you’d still make investments in other areas not just shoes and jewellery..I have friends in London buying apartments through Damac in Dubai…surely that would be small change to Lailli right? I only believe in the “Alizey’s flat” theory.where are her collection of cars (not just rental of the month and a garage to fit)? Not buying new bags doesn’t add up either. I thought she said she tries to buy something from every Chanel collection🫠 but she hasn’t bought anything from Dior either since many collections ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lailli saying this all now because she finally realised that her acting better and richer than people got her nowhere. She wants to play up this humble act because everyone and their mother knows that behaviour exhibited by people her age is so embarrassing. How are you 25 years old and still acting like a brat and think that’s cute?

She’s acting like now she’s not into fashion and designer stuff because she doesn’t care about brand names and she’s not materialistic.

I’ve been reading this thread in silence, but I need to correct you on this one. Over a year ago Anncy posted a video where she explained that she was going to therapy and got diagnosed with ADHD and even started taking medication for ADHD. I am sure she isn’t doing that now, or at least she doesn’t talk about it, but she surely got the diagnose from a certified psychiatrist. If you want I can search for the video for you. About Laili I have no clue what this girl does or is anymore, i like to think she has improved a little and isn’t lying as much, but her internet persona is still kinda crappy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.