Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading this thread in silence, but I need to correct you on this one. Over a year ago Anncy posted a video where she explained that she was going to therapy and got diagnosed with ADHD and even started taking medication for ADHD. I am sure she isn’t doing that now, or at least she doesn’t talk about it, but she surely got the diagnose from a certified psychiatrist. If you want I can search for the video for you. About Laili I have no clue what this girl does or is anymore, i like to think she has improved a little and isn’t lying as much, but her internet persona is still kinda crappy.
Id believe Anncy over Lailli anyday but I also believe Lailli gets her inspo/content ideas/confidence from Anncy. I don’t call Anncy her social media mentor for nothing. Anncy has a podcast, so Lailli was going to do one.. Anncy can stage better pics so she’s been seen taking Lailli’s pics several times. I bet best reviewed/worst reviewed concept was Anncy’s doing too. Oh and the Fashionnova contract- Anncy inspo too.
It’s crappy of Lailli to claim ADHD at the same time Anncy was going to talk about it on her social..yet you can still see that Anncy has got her on a pedestal so she gets taken for granted.

Reactions: 5
she already got a quota bag from the store after buying a $17000 bracelrt she didn’t want only to get a bag she didn’t want 😬 and all her clothes are basic.
I think this time she was trying to get it with her own account bc the bag she got was through her mom

It's so obvious she brought the Oran sandals in multiple colors to try and score a Birkin or Kelly.
Or for her clients but if you peep her following you see that she follows Hermes resellers lol

where are her collection of cars (not just rental of the month and a garage to fit)?
The only car the family has is a Land Rover and the one before that was the lowest end Mercedes. It's also been proven on the Wiki that she rents cars or borrows her friends and that she/Alizey were/are personal shoppers oh yeah lets also not forget to mention the fakes. She's definitely not spending her own money/family's money on these hauls there is NO way she could do that especially when she couldn't get a designer jacket in her earlier videos and had to get kids clothes.

Also on the previous thread someone pointed out how Faryal wears the exact same outfits as Alizey and she may even be her personal stylist/shopper

Faryal also has a huge collection of Hermes Orans in every color 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Id believe Anncy over Lailli anyday but I also believe Lailli gets her inspo/content ideas/confidence from Anncy. I don’t call Anncy her social media mentor for nothing. Anncy has a podcast, so Lailli was going to do one.. Anncy can stage better pics so she’s been seen taking Lailli’s pics several times. I bet best reviewed/worst reviewed concept was Anncy’s doing too. Oh and the Fashionnova contract- Anncy inspo too.
It’s crappy of Lailli to claim ADHD at the same time Anncy was going to talk about it on her social..yet you can still see that Anncy has got her on a pedestal so she gets taken for granted.
Oh for sure, Anncy helped Laili’s career 1000x. I am very confident that Laili became friends with Anncy just for views and content. Maybe later they had a click and are now close friends, but that wasn’t Laili’s goal to begin with. If Anncy wasn’t more successful than her Laili wouldn’t have given her a single chance to get close to her. She probably would’ve been like eww and give Anncy a disgusted look.

Oh for sure, Anncy helped Laili’s career 1000x. I am very confident that Laili became friends with Anncy just for views and content. Maybe later they had a click and are now close friends, but that wasn’t Laili’s goal to begin with. If Anncy wasn’t more successful than her Laili wouldn’t have given her a single chance to get close to her. She probably would’ve been like eww and give Anncy a disgusted look.
I don’t think this is true tbh because their audiences are completely different and laillieven says not to plug her in ancys videos because she doesn’t want her followers because Ancys audience is broke children. she definitely did it for the views in the beginning even though when they met ancy had less followers and subscribers but they seem to have a connection though saying that there is a very evident difference between them. I do believe she has adhd as she is all over the place, both of them are messy in different ways.

Or for her clients but if you peep her following you see that she follows Hermes resellers lol

The only car the family has is a Land Rover and the one before that was the lowest end Mercedes. It's also been proven on the Wiki that she rents cars or borrows her friends and that she/Alizey were/are personal shoppers oh yeah lets also not forget to mention the fakes. She's definitely not spending her own money/family's money on these hauls there is NO way she could do that especially when she couldn't get a designer jacket in her earlier videos and had to get kids clothes.

Also on the previous thread someone pointed out how Faryal wears the exact same outfits as Alizey and she may even be her personal stylist/shopper

Like I said I know people that know her and they’ve even said, she always shows up in a rolls royce that she used to vlog with though she doesn’t post it anymore and she always spends a lot of money (this is in the past few months) She’s definitely making a lot more than she was a few years ago and spending her mothers money. I also know she is not going out right now for “religious reasons” 😉 and the kids wear thing was because she fits better into them obviously as she looks like a 10 year old with massive boulder tits. I have tea but I can’t spill too much without her knowing where it’s coming from because her friend circle is small

Reactions: 3
I don’t think this is true tbh because their audiences are completely different and laillieven says not to plug her in ancys videos because she doesn’t want her followers because Ancys audience is broke children. she definitely did it for the views in the beginning even though when they met ancy had less followers and subscribers but they seem to have a connection though saying that there is a very evident difference between them. I do believe she has adhd as she is all over the place, both of them are messy in different ways.

Like I said I know people that know her and they’ve even said, she always shows up in a rolls royce that she used to vlog with though she doesn’t post it anymore and she always spends a lot of money (this is in the past few months) She’s definitely making a lot more than she was a few years ago and spending her mothers money. I also know she is not going out right now for “religious reasons” 😉 and the kids wear thing was because she fits better into them obviously as she looks like a 10 year old with massive boulder tits. I have tea but I can’t spill too much without her knowing where it’s coming from because her friend circle is small
Just a quick correction, when they met Anncy was already famous with her “worse rated” videos and had around 500K subscribers. So, no, she wasn’t less successful than Laili

Faryal also has a huge collection of Hermes Orans in every color
Faryal also owns a few birkins.Most people who wear/ like orans end up buying more than one colour. I find the oasis comfy and adding staple colours to the collection but I wouldn’t say it’s a bag quota item. These sandals are cheaper than Chanel and Aminas. Usually people playing the Hermes game buy up homeware and fine jewellery ( as confirmed by Lailli herself)… but saying that some have also scored bags without the massive purchase history.
I just don’t know if Lailli has any fashion goals or if she is just keeping up with the jones’. She’s had so many phases which is normal but keeps contradicting her choices..like don’t call out basic people for basic choices when you flexed all that shizz once….I think she’s going to go down the Sophie Shohet route and buy cheaper underrated luxury now to compensate for higher costs.

Oh for sure, Anncy helped Laili’s career 1000x. I am very confident that Laili became friends with Anncy just for views and content.
Lailli's views were going downhill recently and as soon as she included Anncy it blew up a bit, hence my joke (she def uses Anncy for clout and look how many sponsorship videos surround the Anncy ones lol its her tactic)

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 12.41.51 PM.png

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

she only has 2 birkins and 4 pairs of orans 🤣 hardly a “huge collection”

Lailli's views were going downhill recently and as soon as she included Anncy it blew up a bit, hence my joke (she def uses Anncy for clout and look how many sponsorship videos surround the Anncy ones lol its her tactic)

View attachment 1482834
If you scroll down you’ll see her views were actually higher before her sponsorships and collabs with anncy. Her views peaked when she did click bait titles with prices, she should’ve stuck to that. A lot of her viewers like myself don’t like watching anncy, I don’t like watching either of them but I find Andys personality extremely irritating.

I think she’s going to go down the Sophie Shohet route and buy cheaper underrated luxury now to compensate for higher costs.
Shes the second most annoying “luxury YouTuber” after Maria draganova. She’s really trying to keep up with the content but hardly shops and all she seems to do is complain and why does she keep packaging like it’s decoration?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading this thread in silence, but I need to correct you on this one. Over a year ago Anncy posted a video where she explained that she was going to therapy and got diagnosed with ADHD and even started taking medication for ADHD. I am sure she isn’t doing that now, or at least she doesn’t talk about it, but she surely got the diagnose from a certified psychiatrist. If you want I can search for the video for you. About Laili I have no clue what this girl does or is anymore, i like to think she has improved a little and isn’t lying as much, but her internet persona is still kinda crappy.
I remember that video, but she never got an official diagnostic, she just said that the psychiatrist thought she had it but she never spoke about it again, so no, there's no correction here
And knowing Anncy, she would have made a podcast about it, she thinks she's so important
Also, Anncy stated in that same video that she did not know the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist, as expected from her

I think Anncy helped Lailli in a way to embrace her heritage and also gave her some confidence (but not that much cause Anncy is just as insecure), but IMO, Lailli made Anncy highlight her crappy personality, Anncy used to be funny, now she's straight up a bully, she gets so defensive over the slightest critic and her followers enable that (but they're just as dumb and ignorant as her)
Also, what's the need to keep acting like the Plastics when you're in your 25s? No one gives a tit IRL if you're an influencer nor does it make you superior, they're just delusional

Faryal also owns a few birkins.Most people who wear/ like orans end up buying more than one colour. I find the oasis comfy and adding staple colours to the collection but I wouldn’t say it’s a bag quota item. These sandals are cheaper than Chanel and Aminas. Usually people playing the Hermes game buy up homeware and fine jewellery ( as confirmed by Lailli herself)… but saying that some have also scored bags without the massive purchase history.
I just don’t know if Lailli has any fashion goals or if she is just keeping up with the jones’. She’s had so many phases which is normal but keeps contradicting her choices..like don’t call out basic people for basic choices when you flexed all that shizz once….I think she’s going to go down the Sophie Shohet route and buy cheaper underrated luxury now to compensate for higher costs.
Although the sandals aren't super expensive like dish-ware and home products, they do help u get a birkin/kelly. I follow this one girl on TikTok who got her first bag after only buying 4 pairs of oran sandals. Lailli also did buy home stuff from Hermes. she bought the stupid H blankets that every influencer buys. She bought two, a pink and a blue, for her dogs gender reveal bs.

I hate it when influencers follow / spread the marketing strategy of Hermès.
No, you don’t need a purchase history to score a Birkin or a Kelly. I know people like myself and other women, who got a Kelly or a Birkin with zero purchase history. You have influencers who score a Birkin with zero purchase history, like Xenia Adonts, one brazilian woman that lives in Miami i think her name is Erica, Tamara Kalinic started buying Hermès likes socks with zero purchase history, now she gets them through her boyfriend that works in the luxury industry. I know a girl that is BFF with a saleswoman at Hermès and i got asked to go with her create my own Birkin. Now, many influencers would say you have to be VIP client to get asked to create your own exclusive Birkin, i say BULLSHIT. It’s all about if it’s your lucky day or not, or if you know someone. In Dubai maybe you really have to buy like crazy to get a Birkin or a Kelly, but that’s mostly because the company knows that those people are crazy luxury consumers and big show offs and wouldn’t mind spending $$$$ at Hermès. I always have to laugh when i visit my local Hermès boutique and i get treated like i own the store. Meanwhile I don’t even buy something everytime i go. It’s all about how you treat salespeople as well, talk to them nicely, ask them questions beyond Hermès products, like how they are doing or in times of Covid how they feel, if they got sick or not and so on. It’s all about networking, like everything else in this world. Hope Laili reads this and finally shut her mouth.

Reactions: 8
Audrey Peters was offered the exact kelly bag she wanted without having to kiss ass or buying every product in the store. You don't need to spend an extortionate amount of money just to be offered a bag that isn't the exact one you want. These influencers will create a ruckus about anything. At the end of the day it's just a bag, a sexy bag but a bag nonetheless.

It’s funny watching Maria D buying stuff from Hermes now bc it’s obvious she’s playing the game…and Sophie S who swears she won’t get one…probably will given the opportunity.
Anyhow as Tamliar says, I’ve never received mediocre service at the bond st store even just for a pair of sandals let alone bad service, they went out of their way..but Lailli must either give off bad snobby vibes or expect privileges which is why she had all that drama in Dubai.

It’s funny watching Maria D buying stuff from Hermes now bc it’s obvious she’s playing the game…and Sophie S who swears she won’t get one…probably will given the opportunity.
Anyhow as Tamliar says, I’ve never received mediocre service at the bond st store even just for a pair of sandals let alone bad service, they went out of their way..but Lailli must either give off bad snobby vibes or expect privileges which is why she had all that drama in Dubai.
Or maybe Laili lies for views. 😂 I don’t understand how Sophie Shohet thinks you really have to play the game to score a bag, she has been buying luxury for years and should have more knowledge.

• Haha
Or maybe Laili lies for views. 😂 I don’t understand how Sophie Shohet thinks you really have to play the game to score a bag, she has been buying luxury for years and should have more knowledge.
I used to really enjoy Sophie, but when you watch her videos she makes buying a bag look as difficult as rocket science. It is literally not that deep. I've been to plenty of stores where SA's will simply ask me what I'm looking for, and get it for me. Maybe there's a difference because I mainly frequent Hermès and Chanel stores in continental Europe and SA's might be different here, or it could be because people like Sophie and Lailli frequent stores a lot, but don't always buy. So SA's might be tired of having to entertain them without seeing any commission.

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy Sophie, but when you watch her videos she makes buying a bag look as difficult as rocket science. It is literally not that deep. I've been to plenty of stores where SA's will simply ask me what I'm looking for, and get it for me. Maybe there's a difference because I mainly frequent Hermès and Chanel stores in continental Europe and SA's might be different here, or it could be because people like Sophie and Lailli frequent stores a lot, but don't always buy. So SA's might be tired of having to entertain them without seeing any commission.
and Lailli has been alleged on GG for buying and then immediately returning items. No SA is tryna deal with all that mess.

I agree. I am from Europe and have shopped all over Europe and other continents. Shopping here is not that difficult, especially not in London or at Harross where Sophie shops all the time. With Laili i believe that majority of her stories are just made up and she does it for the clicks. She clickbaits with her titles all the time and clickbaits with her stories as well. 😂
The only thing i like about Sophie is that she is unproblematic and does this as a hobby, but her style is awful. Too many logos, too many colors, different materials, all at once. She looks like a branded rainbow.

I just recently went to an Hermes store in SoCal, I literally bought one pair of oran sandals and the SA REALLY went out of her way with her treatment and she even gave me her phone number, is that allowed? Can SAs give you their number to contact them if you want to buy another thing? I haven't been to that many designer stores and like for example, I've gone to Chanel and Gucci a few times and no SA has given me their numbers before so I found it weird, but again, it's not like I frequent those stores
But the SA did imply that I could score a Birkin soon, so I do agree with you guys, you don't need to be a VIP client to get one. Most likely, the SAs at the Hermes store in Dubai stopped putting up with Lailli's snobby and stuck up attitude or she's lying (her main trait)

I just recently went to an Hermes store in SoCal, I literally bought one pair of oran sandals and the SA REALLY went out of her way with her treatment and she even gave me her phone number, is that allowed? Can SAs give you their number to contact them if you want to buy another thing? I haven't been to that many designer stores and like for example, I've gone to Chanel and Gucci a few times and no SA has given me their numbers before so I found it weird, but again, it's not like I frequent those stores
But the SA did imply that I could score a Birkin soon, so I do agree with you guys, you don't need to be a VIP client to get one. Most likely, the SAs at the Hermes store in Dubai stopped putting up with Lailli's snobby and stuck up attitude or she's lying (her main trait)
its normal for SA's to give out their numbers since a lot of shoppers prefer to know an item is available for purchase before getting to the store. It also helps SA's build longterm relationships with the client; SA's with more loyal customers end up making more sales overtime and the loyal shopper(s) get private access to highly sought after goods.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.