Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she actually attend beyonce's concert or just went to the hotel the day after it lol? i feel like if she did attend it then it'd be plastered everywhere on her social media
We’ll wait and see bc my thoughts are the same as yours.. it’s funny how she didn’t bother mentioning it before I did.. most attendees have been posting since yesterday! I might be reaching but her lip gloss thing felt like a dig about her lip product fiasco in an earlier post.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the sisters went to the concert. Their ex-friend faryal went and she posted the actual concert, 24 hours from now. The sisters got to the hotel 10 hours from now. Both Lailli and Alizey posted the hotel 10 hours ago, so I don’t think the insta-story timeline is misleading.
the sisters did go to the after party at Ling Ling though

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the sisters went to the concert. Their ex-friend faryal went and she posted the actual concert, 24 hours from now. The sisters got to the hotel 10 hours from now. Both Lailli and Alizey posted the hotel 10 hours ago, so I don’t think the insta-story timeline is misleading.
the sisters did go to the after party at Ling Ling though
Faryal was only there because of her husband realistically, no one in dubai knows who she is or even considers her a somebody. And the girls definitely weren’t invited to any of the other events or would’ve posted but were at the after party which I didn’t see any other influencers post about. Waiting to see their excuse for why they weren’t there I doubt they’ll ever be truthful

Reactions: 2
We’ll wait and see bc my thoughts are the same as yours.. it’s funny how she didn’t bother mentioning it before I did.. most attendees have been posting since yesterday! I might be reaching but her lip gloss thing felt like a dig about her lip product fiasco in an earlier post.
The Z listers were invited the following day. That’s when Morticia showed up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bless them, they weren’t invited for the main event.. must have fallen in the rejects list, hair and make up for for nothing really.. they must have kicked up a big fuss but it was a no

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Lailli for acknowledging my comment via TikTok.. 😝
maybe she’ll have content for her next vlog or it didn’t happen 😂 fix your scammy brand babe
She’s not business savvy like her mum. Lie-Lie hun, you’re nearing 30 without a job 😳

Can you please stop depending on your mother and get a proper job you loser!

Reactions: 4
She’s not business savvy like her mum. Lie-Lie hun, you’re nearing 30 without a job 😳

Can you please stop depending on your mother and get a proper job you loser!
Living off parents until you’re married is very normal in some cultures. Given she is useless but seems to be living her best life lol

Reactions: 1
Yes, the thread name was changed so she could be discussed here as well.
Do you think she might be scrubbing those photos because she looks quite different with her new nose?
Possibly, but that’s a bit silly on her part. Like you do & have done social media for a while. There are always going to be older photos of her out there whether she likes it or not. Everyone knows that both of them have various surgeries & procedures, so I don’t understand the constant lying and trying to cover it up.

Reactions: 4
Living off parents until you’re married is very normal in some cultures. Given she is useless but seems to be living her best life lol
Which cultures? In 2023 its rare for a near 30 year old, living with parents and living OFF parents are different things. Alizey seems to have her tit slightly more together so why can't Lailli.

Reactions: 5
laili’s obviously not from any of those cultures, so that excuse doesn’t apply to her. The only time she has any real culture is when she goes to India for a family wedding and wears desi clothes. Outside of that she’s just a basic British girl who wishes she was white or fascinating enough to seem cool

laili’s obviously not from any of those cultures, so that excuse doesn’t apply to her. The only time she has any real culture is when she goes to India for a family wedding and wears desi clothes. Outside of that she’s just a basic British girl who wishes she was white or fascinating enough to seem cool
Muslims? It’s a very normal practice. Regardless of religion or race, some parents are happy to provide for their useless children. Lailli and her useless friends are all college drop outs living off their parents. It’s called being a spoilt brat. If my parents were willing to fund me I’d be the same lol

• Haha
Which cultures? In 2023 its rare for a near 30 year old, living with parents and living OFF parents are different things. Alizey seems to have her tit slightly more together so why can't Lailli.
among muslims its common for girls to live with their parents until they get a spouse and eventually move out. however according to lailli she is culturally white so ideally she shouldve moved out almost a decade ago since thats what white families do lol. anyway personally i dont think its necessarily bad that children live with their parents well into their adulthood as long as theyre not mooching off of them

Reactions: 8
among muslims its common for girls to live with their parents until they get a spouse and eventually move out. however according to lailli she is culturally white so ideally she shouldve moved out almost a decade ago since thats what white families do lol. anyway personally i dont think its necessarily bad that children live with their parents well into their adulthood as long as theyre not mooching off of them
But she’s Muslim regardless and so are her parents so it doesn’t really matter what she thinks she is lol I think most people would love to be chilling all day and living off their successful parents if they could. It’s very common in dubai amongst local girls in particular as well, none of them have jobs and just float around in malls and cafes flaunting their latest purchases

Reactions: 1
Living at home is quite smart financially but seeing as money isn’t an issue in the twins life I do wonder why they still live at home. But then again there are many westernised asian & middle eastern girls still living with family regardless of how wealthy they are, some aspects of culture you just can’t let go of.. like living with or close to your parents

Reactions: 5
Probs waiting for a rich man to marry them and buy a house for them 🤔

Faryal was only there because of her husband realistically, no one in dubai knows who she is or even considers her a somebody
Faryal has a make up line rn and on BBC3. Amir could’ve had a show just about him but a lot of women will watch just bc of her. She’s living her best life being known as wifey ..so it worked out in her favour. Kendall and Jon cheban knows who she is now 😂

Thats the point she could live with her mum and still do her own thing like Alizey does but it seems she still mooches off her mum. She's nearly 30 something in age only, lookswise she looks older than she is but her behaviour is still teenagery.

She's just so lost, shes has no idea where to take her youtube or her 'brand'. She's been saying for a while she will invest in editing etc but nothing. I'm not even sure who her target audience is.

Last edited:
Thats the point she could live with her mum and still do her own thing like Alizey does but it seems she still mooches off her mum. She's nearly 30 something in age only, lookswise she looks older than she is but her behaviour is still teenagery.

She's just so lost, shes has no idea where to take her youtube or her 'brand'. She's been saying for a while she will invest in editing etc but nothing. I'm not even sure who her target audience is.

Her living with her mom allows for her to be able to spend “recklessly” and come off as a “rich kid” — but she’s dug herself too deep to be credible anymore. The “keeping up with the Jonses” mentality has burnt her our obviously because she extinguished any “plugs” she had left and whatever friends she had too. Her target audience — like I said before — was young, gullible and typically with little to no money. People who wouldn’t be the wiser to realize Lailli and Alizey are middle upper class young women who work for a paycheck and from an ethnic background they don't want to be associated with. She doesn’t have a niche audience

Lailli’s lies are documented since 2017/2018 ranging from the fake items, her first “infamous” birthday haul (which is gone lol), her faking being “religious”, etc. Had she approached things differently she could’ve been in a better situation than she is now that influencing is somewhat over saturated. Alizey has a chance but she’s not very “relatable” aside from being a working woman with a taste for the classic luxe and premium fashion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.