LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen any threads for Ladbaby or Ladbaby Mum so thought I’d start one!

I find her so ridiculously over the top and fake - does anyone else?

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen any threads for Ladbaby or Ladbaby Mum so thought I’d start one!

I find her so ridiculously over the top and fake - does anyone else?
There’s one called Ladbaby Family under, I think, the instagrammers tab.

I used to really like them both (from Notts as well so seemed nice to follow a local-ish family) and then Insta-fame seemed to take over and they started asking people to pay to view them - hmmm, no thanks. It doesn’t all seem fake now and staged 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There’s one called Ladbaby Family under, I think, the instagrammers tab.

I used to really like them both (from Notts as well so seemed nice to follow a local-ish family) and then Insta-fame seemed to take over and they started asking people to pay to view them - hmmm, no thanks. It doesn’t all seem fake now and staged 🤦🏻‍♀️
ah I couldn’t find anything for them when I searched but maybe because I was only searching the first part.

I didn’t know they asked people to pay to view them 😳 yeah it all just seems way over the top and staged

ah I couldn’t find anything for them when I searched but maybe because I was only searching the first part.

I didn’t know they asked people to pay to view them 😳 yeah it all just seems way over the top and staged
Yeah, for £3.49 a month you can get ‘exclusive content’, a badge on Facebook blah blah blah 😆 I mean, I thought they were funny, but not £3.49 kind of funny 😆

Reactions: 1
I can't stand the stupid cow.
She is off the scale cringe. I wish she would just stop already, she's not even funny and tries too hard to be relatable and funny.

Reactions: 9
I actually really like her self confidence - there’s a part of me as a woman of the same body shape that would kill to be that carefree and just let go for cameras so I guess that’s a lot to it!

Reactions: 7
I absolutely cannot stand either of them - I can’t watch them because I cringe too hard. Get a real job you pair of bellends FFS 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can not stand either of them. I know I haven’t watched anything past the first few videos as when it pops up on Facebook I scroll past. But he’s not funny and her fake anger drives me mad!

Reactions: 5
I met them both at a Halloween event in October last year. They were so so rude basically gave me and my friends a dirty look. They had security with them and hardly spoke to anyone that wanted photos with them. The few that they did get photos with were families but if it was a group of teens they wouldn't it was all very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if they are still under the management company owned by Joe Sugg & Caspar Lee. I know they signed with them October/ November last year & Joe & Caspar where pushing from them to get Xmas no. 1 but there doesn't seem to anything about them since.

Used to like his videos. Stumbled upon their TikTok account as one of their videos was in recommended and it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Those two boys know how to tie a girlfriend down at margravine dont they 😂
Oh completely, Joe is probably making a good bit of money out of Dianne, not exactly sure what Ambar does or how she can make Margravine money other then being Caspars gf.
It seems they are too busy keeping their mates & gfs in Margravine & keep any other clients, cause they have lost 3/4 signings with a few months ladbaby being one.

Reactions: 4
Glad I’m not the only one!
They are so annoying and her face / whining does my absolute head in.

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread 🙌🏻

it’s so fake now, the surprises are not surprises and it’s so obvious.

i do like the challenges, they’re still funny but the majority of their content is fake and staged.

watching their latest video about the gyms... that little boy in the background dancing on his own is so sad. He’s such a happy little thing but it would be nice if every moment wasn’t filmed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The complication video of them celebrating 1m tiktok views or whatever tit it is. There is a part with one of the kids (fully dressed) shaking his groin area to the words of a song "You can suck/lick my lollypop"
What the actual duck?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I absolutely cannot stand either of them - I can’t watch them because I cringe too hard. Get a real job you pair of bellends FFS 🤣
He gave up his job as a graphic designer to Do ladbaby full time, I used to like him but they’re just fake and staged now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.