LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta admit they make me laugh set up or not. I like Roxy more though than mark. They just seem to be a really nice family. Their boys are so cute ❤

Reactions: 6
Their Benidorm video was absolute gold, so funny! I think their videos started genuine but since they have realised the money that can be made I think they seem mainly set up?

Reactions: 2
Their Benidorm video was absolute gold, so funny! I think their videos started genuine but since they have realised the money that can be made I think they seem mainly set up?
That’s the way every one goes though. It’s all about getting that viral video that will blow up.

I couldn't find a thread on these two and I felt they definitely need one.
I can not stand these two... the mum annoys the hell out of me. They're both such try hards now, they've stopped being funny and are more cringy than anything now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So glad im not the only one. Friends on my social media hype them up so much but I dont see what the attraction is. The sausage roll song, what a load of bollocks

Reactions: 7
I watched them from the beginning and loved them! Found him bloody hilarious and think they would be fun mates to have.
I agree though now they try way too hard, ladbabymum is now all in with the mummy insta crowd (tier 1/2) and I’ve now unfollowed- although they are not the worst.

Reactions: 1
Used to like these 2 now thwy have changed so much tryong to push out as much content as they can for more money its not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 3
The stuff doesn’t need to be set up though. He (or she) is always holding a camera so the other knows it’s “something for YouTube” so of course play up their reactions as they know what gets views.

Reactions: 1
When will this cringe fest of theirs stop?!
The one with the mum doing that stupid dance in that black jumpsuit, honest to god I wanted her to fall over and break her legs or something. The more I see of these pair of cunts the more I hate them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When will this cringe fest of theirs stop?!
The one with the mum doing that stupid dance in that black jumpsuit, honest to god I wanted her to fall over and break her legs or something. The more I see of these pair of cunts the more I hate them.
You don't mince your words 😅

• Haha
I remember listening to Rox on the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast and being quite surprised at the work they do with charities etc and how humble she was. I do think theyre running out of ideas though, it started off as authentic but as their popularity has grown and the 'need' to be funny has also increased it doesnt come across quite as real anymore

I’ve seen them in town recently but can’t judge as I only saw the back of them lol ! I know someone who has been warned against them by their boss because of them demanding special treatment in other local places , I don’t have an opinion just why I’ve heard

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.