LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find them quite funny tbh, but their fans aka “turbos” are a strange bunch. A group of them recently travelled to Hemel Hempstead, where Rox and Mark live, to hang out in the local soft play with their kids in the hopes of meeting them.
To top it off they made a video whilst there where they all sang happy birthday to their youngest son over a cupcake with a candle in it.
It’s not just me that finds that a bit odd, is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I find them quite funny tbh, but their fans aka “turbos” are a strange bunch. A group of them recently travelled to Hemel Hempstead, where Rox and Mark live, to hang out in the local soft play with their kids in the hopes of meeting them.
To top it off they made a video whilst there where they all sang happy birthday to their youngest son over a cupcake with a candle in it.
That's creepy!

Reactions: 4
Love them!!

Although just read this - that’s very odd, I’d be worried about my children’s safety!

One of the “turbos” met Mark and Rox and has framed the photos she had taken with them and put them up in her living room. Oh she also had the photos printed on to 2 mugs..... odd!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT?! That’s creepy af. I wouldn’t compromise my kids safety for ‘likes’

Reactions: 5
They live in Nottingham though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seen them in town, he works in Notts and they go to quite a few Notts places - haha, that’s a weird shame for those ‘turbos’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They live in Nottingham though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seen them in town, he works in Notts and they go to quite a few Notts places - haha, that’s a weird shame for those ‘turbos’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Must be someone else. They lived in Hemel as of December 2018. Scroll to the where is he from part.

They need to be careful. I just found their address on a public website. Won't say where on here for their safety.

Last edited:
Must be someone else. They lived in Hemel as of December 2018. Scroll to the where is he from part.

They need to be careful. I just found their address on a public website. Won't say where on here for their safety.
still in HH as far as I know, I’m quite local to the area and know a few places they’ve been in their recent Instagram stories.

I just really want to know why every thumbnail is his wife with her mouth open looking completely gormless.

Reactions: 8
Recently started watching. nice short videos are done on a normal phone, no fancy graphics really and don't seem money hungry like another family i could mention!

Following has to be my favourite

Lovely couple and I think it’s great they raised all that money and got to number 1 but besides the odd vlog being funny like the fish flops and the vlogs in rainy Benidorm
the rest Is Just not for me. The wife seems lovely but a little tot and a lot of it is so obviously set up, which is why I stopped watching after a few videos.

Reactions: 3
They are definitely all about the money unfortunately when they set up their extras thing that you pay monthly for. A lot of their videos look very set up, I will watch now and again but too fake for me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.