LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they try too hard thesedays and aren't funny, but compared to family vloggers and the tit they do this family are perfect.

Glad the song is doing well, it is good mainly because the original is so good, and happy that it's all for charity. Even if their aim of doing it for charity is and will further themselves, they could have easily not done it for charity. They'll probably make more by doing this for charity seeing as it's helping their profile.

Reactions: 5
Ladbaby Number 2 at a midweek chart or something like that..

Friday is the day apparently to find out if they make number 1

Am actually genuinely surprised at Mark's reaction to being Number 2. Bless him close to tears. Definitely genuine reaction too.

Reactions: 8
I’ve gone off them a bit lately but I’m over the moon that they got number 1. I cried like an eedjit at Mark’s reaction.

I can’t believe I bought a sausage roll song! Twice!

Reactions: 8
I’ve gone off them a bit lately but I’m over the moon that they got number 1. I cried like an eedjit at Mark’s reaction.

I can’t believe I bought a sausage roll song! Twice!
You beat me to it, announcing they got Christmas Number 1!

Since I heard this song on Friday...I can't get it out of my head!

Reactions: 4
Oh don’t I bloody know it! I’ve been singing that party size and foot long bit for days!

Reactions: 3
I cried when Mark cried on their Live too ? Although I don't tend to watch them all that much anymore, I'm very happy for a genuine family doing some good for a charity ?

Well done to them, although much of the thanks is towards the original writers for making such a catchy tune.

I hope they cleared it for charity with the original writers so that all royalties go to charity, then it could make a decent amount each year. There wasn't really much competition it would seam, all the other songs had been out for months / decades but that's streaming.

I do think they need to go on a long break next year. They've done so many brand deals this year and the content isn't very good anymore. They try to do natural and effortless comedy but anything good they did have is lost as they force out a video every week. Their production and editing is zero effort, but the idea needs to be good and it hasn't been for quite a while with them.

Well done to them, although much of the thanks is towards the original writers for making such a catchy tune.

I hope they cleared it for charity with the original writers so that all royalties go to charity, then it could make a decent amount each year. There wasn't really much competition it would seam, all the other songs had been out for months / decades but that's streaming.

I do think they need to go on a long break next year. They've done so many brand deals this year and the content isn't very good anymore. They try to do natural and effortless comedy but anything good they did have is lost as they force out a video every week. Their production and editing is zero effort, but the idea needs to be good and it hasn't been for quite a while with them.
I think they should learn to film in landscape instead of portrait.

Awwww Mark crying when he found out he was number one! Such a genuine bloke. If you haven't seen it uploaded a few hours ago!

Reactions: 1
I really like them, they seem like lovely genuine people, every video I’ve watched (haven’t seen them all but have seen recent ones) I’ve found hilarious and their babies are so adorable. I love Roxanne, I think she’s a brilliant mum and wife. They just seem like a really genuine humble couple.. I don’t know anything regarding money etc. I don’t follow them properly, I just watch a few videos from time to time

They seem to have run out of ideas and just try too hard to be funny. All they post is one quickly shot amateur video a couple of times a month then beg for people to give them £3.49 every month to watch their livestreams. They seem to have such an easily life compared to vloggers with a fraction of the "work". Anyone else not finding them funny?
I don’t find them funny at all

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. I don’t think they’re funny and drive me mad lol. Each to their own though

Reactions: 7
I’ve never found them amusing, I don’t like these fake set up type videos where it’s pranks or jokes that have been blatantly preplanned - maybe I’m just a grumpy old toad but it’s not my cuppa T

Reactions: 18
I loved them but starting to get bored like tonight’s vlog was just him doing what Rox did whoopie bloody do!
We met them at a book signing...£12.99 for the pleasure as u buy the book... 4hours standing in a queue. It’s all about the money for them unfortunately. The toy review channel is just another source of income I watched the first few and now won’t watch them

Ive seen them a few times in town/at soft play and theyre a lovely genuine family. As with all social media 'stars', theres a sell by date on them. People lose interest.

They seem like a lovely family but they need to come up with some new ideas. They are really boring. I liked the party popper video though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.