LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can't believe they're still going with the contrived humour and pushing their £4-5 a month membership. Must have made millions by now!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I used to like them but all their clips are fake and staged now and they’re not good enough actors to pull it off. Her reaction is so forced.

I used to like them but all their clips are fake and staged now and they’re not good enough actors to pull it off. Her reaction is so forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

You can say that again 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish the cringe dancing would stop. Those kids are going to die of embarrassment when they get older and all their friends can see what a pair of tits the parents are.

Reactions: 5
They stopped being funny at least 12 months ago but fair play to them for getting as much out of it as they can - they know it can’t last forever.

Reactions: 3
I blocked them on insta as every time I went to my search button there she was gurning and goofing about. Some village is missing its idiot..

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think I am the only person in the world to have never eaten a turkey twizzler, and was also confused when there was outrage that (I think I could be wrong) they got taken off school donner menus? No idea. I went to school in Scotland though not England and I think that’s why 😂 I can’t eat they look like they would be appealing

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think I am the only person in the world to have never eaten a turkey twizzler, and was also confused when there was outrage that (I think I could be wrong) they got taken off school donner menus? No idea. I went to school in Scotland though not England and I think that’s why 😂 I can’t eat they look like they would be appealing
I think we had them once and didn’t like them so my mum never brought them again 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.