LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think I am the only person in the world to have never eaten a turkey twizzler, and was also confused when there was outrage that (I think I could be wrong) they got taken off school donner menus? No idea. I went to school in Scotland though not England and I think that’s why 😂 I can’t eat they look like they would be appealing
Nope never seen them either. Not at my school we did have chip vans that you could get a slice of polony for 20p😂

OMG . .
How have I only just found this??
This pair of acting idiots need exterminating. .
I cant believe people still watch them and find them even slightly funny anymore? 🥱

Reactions: 16
I genuinely think I am the only person in the world to have never eaten a turkey twizzler, and was also confused when there was outrage that (I think I could be wrong) they got taken off school donner menus? No idea. I went to school in Scotland though not England and I think that’s why 😂 I can’t eat they look like they would be appealing
I used to love turkey dinosaurs (I’m vegan now 🤣) but can’t remember the twizzlers either! Never got the outrage. Chicken drummers were the GOAT, especially when they went a bit sweaty underneath 😆

Donner menu typo made me laugh, imagine if you got a doner kebab in school 🤤

Anyway, these two seem so fake. Their Christmas number ones really pissed me off and the fact it happened twice, well. Something about their relationship seems a bit strained?

Reactions: 7
How does this page not have more comments.... Argh she's driving me mad. How many more dancing videos do we need. It wasn't funny the first 50000 times.

Reactions: 13
How does this page not have more comments.... Argh she's driving me mad. How many more dancing videos do we need. It wasn't funny the first 50000 times.
Agreed. . Is there another thread about them?? Surely there are more haters than us? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There very repetitive now with their videos at first they were funny, then you could tell they were staged. Think the videos will slow down now Phoenix is at school as Kobe doesn’t play the part like him

Reactions: 6
The whole trope of 'wacky' dancing accompanied by exasperated husband shaking his head disbelievingly in a "see what I have to put up with with my CrAzY MrS" stare to camera is so dated now, surely? Boring, attention seeking, predictable. Aspiring to be rosie ramsay or other such "I'm so down to earth, me" insta mums. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I've never seen these fuckers before, yet on my search page on insta they came up as a suggested reels. Is this how they got "famous"? The woman dancing like someone's poured liquid nitrogen down her grundies and then cracked her bush with a hammer? bleeping hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, the *latest is they are now advertising Sausage roll flavoured crisps for Walkers. In a video, they posted yesterday, they are filming outside the walker's factory in Leicester without Masks!. Isn't that area in lockdown?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So, the *latest is they are now advertising Sausage roll flavoured crisps for Walkers. In a video, they posted yesterday, they are filming outside the walker's factory in Leicester without Masks!. Isn't that area in lockdown?
Depends when they filmed it. Most of that could of been pre recorded

Reactions: 2
I liked a couple of their first videos, but now they’re trying too hard, they’re not funny and they irritate the hell out of me!

Reactions: 6
Their videos, mainly the wife dancing aggressively with weird facial expressions, appears on my FYP on TikTok regularly. You che k the comments... and people genuinely, honestly find them funny. I’m almost jealous of these ppl. Imagine being so easily pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad I found this thread. Honestly, I've never oncelayghed at anything they have done. It's so fake and contrived I just cringe! I've always got someone on facebook sharing their posts and saying how hilarious they are but to me they are as funny as a does of the 💩

Reactions: 15
Their videos, mainly the wife dancing aggressively with weird facial expressions, appears on my FYP on TikTok regularly. You che k the comments... and people genuinely, honestly find them funny. I’m almost jealous of these ppl. Imagine being so easily pleased.
Dancing aggressively sums it right up, it's almost creepy. And as for his vacant open mouthed expressions to camera while she does it, I can't.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cringe for them because it wasn't funny the first time and it certainly isn't now 😬 does she not have something productive and worthwhile to do with her life 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.