Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Urgh just seen them at the BAFTAs, what a pair of gammons, why does he look so awful all the time, even when they try dressing up they still look like chavs.

View attachment 2932756
She looks like she’s wearing a quality street toffee penny wrapper…..they Have as much style as the sausage rolls they live their grafting life by…..but it proves a point you can polish a turd and cover it in gold glitter….but it makes no fucking difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Trussy55

My friend in their neck of the woods just saw them and reported back to me. They were in their black jag and Rox was wearing a bright yellow blazer and dark glasses. The weather up there today was dark clouds apparently. She clocked them for two reasons: the personalised 'Lad Baby' car reg and the overpowering yellowness of the blazer!
Hardly says down to Earth chavs who selflessly raise money for charity does it..

Still like Barnum they know their audience...Probably people that think Liverpool is a Country.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Interesting that @Trussy55 called me out for having an opinion in here yet this is literally the only thread you comment on. Yes I did check, yes I have no life, and yes, I will continue to comment after made to feel like I’m not allowed to have an opinion on somebody. No I’m not Rox, or Mark for that matter. Just someone who sees things objectively and doesn’t let hatred cloud my judgement. I will continue to comment my opinion. I don’t like them, I don’t particularly agree with what they stand for but I also agree that they don’t need to show us everything whilst they get vilified for showing us everything. The same stands with most people/threads I follow. Every single person I follow is damned if they do, damned if they don’t

• Haha

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Good to see that their super fans are checking tattle & reporting back to them . Surely the super fans along with Mark & Rox need to realise they have to take the good with the bad !!! Shout out to the super fan spies tell Rox & Mark they make my bed time reading on here very Interesting

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
It's been a while since they have mentioned the Trussell Trust !!! Must be needing to up their celebritey profile again .. Look man & woman help at food bank let's all hold the front page for these two !!! There is thousands upon thousands of people that help at food banks that all go under the radar & don't need constant praise from others for doing it.. I suppose it is getting close to Xmas so they will needing as much publicity as possible to make money of they aren't doing a Xmas single supposedly!!!

Attachments

Trussy55

Maybe she will throw herself in front of bus this week to get more people to listen!!!!
Have to feel sorry for them..A few months ago they were comparing themselves to The Beatles and the only gig they seem to have had since is a Toilet cleaning company paying Jimmy Krankie to act like a prat.. Which in fairness she is an expert at.

• Haha

OsTornados

How long do you reckon before they announce an OnlyFans page. The only online money spinner they haven't dabbled in yet. That and Forex!

Trussy55

Look on the brightside at least there won't be another Xmas song this year...The criticism from the last one has aged her ten years...Bet it wasn't her idea anyway...

Trussy55

I can’t quite put my finger on it but they don’t look like a particularly happy coupling, it all looks forced , they act more like brother and sister than lovers ….there’s no flow with them even working partnerships seem more at ease than these two , i think it’s just cos it’s all so fake.

I agree with a previous poster think it might be a podcast they see themselves as the next Chris and Rosie Ramsey ….which they ain’t 🙈
Sitting on a stool at a bar getting totally paralytic doesn't suggest marital bliss...He needs a podcast because I can't see as many openings for him as I can for her...

Performing monkeys always seem more interesting than the straight partner and the days of Xmas number 1 are over.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
They would walk past their super fans in the street guaranteed given half the chance!!! They only care about the money & no one else and this has been proven by the Nottinghamshire Live Facebook Page comments in the past . All centred around the brand . It's defo turned into a cult if you told their super fans that the sky was blue they would tell you otherwise

Trussy55

I imagine they well be they probably put all this stuff on after being home . After all of they keep putting out they are on holiday then their house insurance is null in void
He is probably working out more ways to rinse an aging...gobby bore with no embarrassment filter who will seemingly do anything for money and to stop him running off with average birds in nightclubs.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
So they are at a water park today and again says AD so they literally pay for nothing while on holiday . What an utter joke they are !!! They are beyond beggy Mitchell's now
Not to mention that half term is over and Phoenix should be back at school.

hot patootie

Hey Rox you OK hun ?
Just been reading the Nottinghamshire live on Facebook so is it right that you only moved back to Nottingham for the big fancy house ?
It’s the comments about how he/they treat his family since making their money that I find most interesting. I’ve heard it before from people that know the family.