Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trussy55

Still not on their freebie Disney trip yet then?

Let's hope he doesn't live to regret the person he has been turned into by her !!!!!
At the gym is she....Work on that middle aged spread.

He hasn't been turned into anything by her...Always been a needy..attention seeking knob...

They make the perfect couple.

Reactions: 1

Themarine1

Pity we didn’t get to see their mansion stairs that they apparently have. Would look a bit bad to show them off in this current climate. But we did get to see their amazing bedroom again with their mucky mattress 🤣 I’m beginning to love the videos again because they are so bad and desperate 🤣🤣

Themarine1

I wander if she wears ‘marigolds’ when she cleans the loo. Surely she must keep her trotters safe when using bleach 😆

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Those jet2 vouchers look more like the ones you get as you disembark on the return for £60 off if you book your next holiday.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
What a come down !!!
Imagine being chosen to advertise toilet cleaner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Also she made a quick recovery to be able to get the shoe on & be able to get on a plane!!!! Also away again!!!! 3rd holiday in as many weeks !!! What's the betting this holiday is for the book launch !!!

Attachments

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I wonder if they are off on holiday this week as it's half term ? Maybe Jet2 have ran out of freebies for them.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Anyone got some popcorn 🍿
---
Have we all picked up our toys from the ground ?

Last edited:
The cult don't think it was him...Apparently there are two guys with the same Trainers..Watch and Gormless grin that stand at 6ft 8 living in the same town..

"He'd never do that to Rox"..Arguing the case for Actors they haven't met.

They probably think Rolf Harris was not guilty because he stroked animals on TV.
Tbh I don’t know why people are adamant it is or isn’t him. At the end of the day it’s no one else's business but his and Rox if he cheats on her. Do I agree with cheating? No. But at the same time I’m not getting involved in anyone else's relationship. There isn’t enough hours in a day to worry if some cretin is cheating on his wife in public when he is fairly well known.

I used to follow them, I don't now, all they do is pathetic set up pranks and go on free holidays!! And her grabby hand that she has to have in every video she films, gives me this weird uncontrollable rage, why does she have to do that! 😡 BUT, I actually think they look nice, her dress really suits her!! 👀👣👣🚪👣
Tbf I think the colour suits her. The stupid frilly bits look a bit ridiculous though. But this is the baftas and I bet her dress is quite tame compared to others.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Taking the piss out of someone winning something a few years ago. Irony at its best. How long some you won Father of the Year????

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
What is with the music on their story. So the music says it holds you tight but who exactly is he holding tight the wife or the mistress?