Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Who puts those plastic cups in the dishwasher? I thought they were just disposable for when you had party's. Like he or she does their own cleaning anyway. I bet they have a cleaner . Another staged video!!! Getting desperate for views I think . Is their time finally up on social media?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
They aren't even in the country for Easter. Also clearly a hidden ad for McDonald's. I'd imagine if it wasn't he'd be getting sued for using the brand name !!! I imagine they are all inclusive wherever they are so they will be eating all the chocolate & chicken nuggets in sight !!!! Just waiting for the big announcement for oh look at us on holiday & of course the plug for Greg's sausage roll book

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Well I'm sure the big announcement will be as disappointing as the last one !!! Now I'm thinking it's something to do with the new book like a full clothing range of greg the sausage roll

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I wonder too he never seems to mention his family anymore ? If my memory serves me right was that not reason that they moved back to Nottingham? I'm sure they did a video about why they moved back and he mentioned that he wanted to be near his family again but yet he never mentions them... It's a sad day when you clearly choose fame over family!!!

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I bet they messaged themselves about This Morning . Are they that stupid that they have forgotten why Schofield left because of a unwise but not illegal affair. Mark quite clearly had a unwise affair too so what makes them think itv would want to bring more drama their sofa. Never gonna happen . Could you imagine Mark opening the show with that loud and cringe HELLO EVERBODY. Also how will they read the auto cue as she has made out she is dyslexic which I don't believe ..Mark definitely is however she just makes out she is for symalthy & to get book sales !!!

Attachments

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Yet another book!!
They do so well with writing them despite always shouting about being dyslexic..
Oh yea that's right they don't actually write them. 👻👻👻👻👻

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Why does he always have to open his mouth like that !!!! Also looks like they never made it to the official red carpet again at the Pride Of Britain awards . They must of just been invited to make the numbers up so the audience looks full on TV. Also how uncomfortable does Sunetra Sarker look being photographed with them.
Let's just wait for all the super fans to start spouting how Mark & Rox should of got a Pride of Britain award. Even though hundreds of thousands of other people do fundraising for food banks & never take a penny for themselves their super fans believe it's Mark & Rox's right to be be given an award ..here let's give them an awards for earning over million pound from their charity single for themselves last year !!! Great job !!!! NOT!!!

Attachments

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Here they go again with the gifted Halloween scarefest videos same shit videos different year. Also has she stopped being used by Lorraine on itv