Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trussy55

WOW. JUST WOW
WHAT A THING TO HAVE ON YOUR KITCHEN WALL WHERE THE KIDS CAN SEE THAT . ALSO WHO IS HE HAVING S*X WITH CERTAINLY NOT HER 🤣🤣🤣 MAYBE THE MOJO BIRD ALSO HOW CAN SHE HAVE THE CRUTCH ONE MINUTE & NOT THE NEXT !!
At least we won't have anymore rock n roll..I imagine she won't want to age another ten years being called a dirty little grifter again... Sad for the House Husband...She has more options.

Reactions: 1

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
I'm really hoping they bought this with their own money !!! So ungrateful when people spend all their money & they react like this. Also is that them trying to get Phoenix s brand deal with Pokemon ? . Also no stories on insta ? The posts are clearly scheduled posts !! Maybe they are brainstorming how to save the brand !!

Attachments

I used to follow them, I don't now, all they do is pathetic set up pranks and go on free holidays!! And her grabby hand that she has to have in every video she films, gives me this weird uncontrollable rage, why does she have to do that! 😡 BUT, I actually think they look nice, her dress really suits her!! 👀👣👣🚪👣
If we all had the same taste life would be boring wouldn’t it lol but it’s not my cup of tea at all 🤭

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
Is it just me or does his hair look the same after the hair cut !!! Needs a good wash by the looks of it. Another freebie no doubt !!!! I bet she was there lurking in the background to make sure there was no afternoon trips to his favourite bar..Also his arrogance over a hair cut is unreal!!!!
All that money and still hasn’t sorted his fingernails 🤮

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Are these morons still a thing?!
I only ever really notice them when they release a godawful Christmas song.
Urgh.

Trussy55

You are not going to present This Morning without having plenty of experience in the business.. It's a live show..

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
Their pr people have done a good job.
Imagine not even doing a book signing in his home town . Were they scared that someone would say something about mojo... I see WH SMITH weren't queued out the door for the launch!!!

Attachments

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
If seeing negative comments about these grifters is going to upset you despite you "not liking" them apparently.. .Maybe this thread isn't for you...Just a thought !!..

Bless you..
I wasn’t referring to comments. I was referring to an eyeroll in agreement with a comment. Don’t take everything so personally

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
It's defo not nit or nip picking you simply put out the content which everyone on here discusses & 99.9% it's all to make money & to make you look good. How's the ankle Rox It seems to of made massive quick recovery I've known people where it's taken months to heal not just in time for your free holidays !!!
So glad you asked. Put it on ice and bobs your uncle it was better. Lovely for you take an interest, thanks 😊

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
The second rate effort to patronise aside.

Maybe you can tell us why they never seem to ask people to buy their singles the week after the Christmas chart...After all it's all for charity..
---
That’s a question for them to answer

Cornima

He looks like he needs a bloody good wash. Honestly, there isn't a week goes by that I don;t see them in their oh so humble personal plates look at me SUV. Their school run coincides with my work finish time.

• Wow