Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A limited edition that keeps getting another 500 made every time. Think Mark & Rox need to look into the definition of what limited means!!!
Am I the only one that wants to know what that actually smells like? Out of curiosity than to actually consider buying it I couldn’t imagine a living room or bedroom smelling like a greggs. I don’t even think it would be nice in a kitchen.

Reactions: 1

KH1984

Let's hope they are put right at the back again so no one can see them on tv . I wonder how much begging they both had to do to get tickets!!! Let's just wait for all the super fans to say "it should of been you for a pride of Britain award bla bla bla.
Just seen this story and had the exact same thought 😂

Trussy55

They actually know nothing about each other . What's with the YouTube award plaque just randomly placed in the background is that them being like ooo look at us.. That bin still won't knock any sense into them . At least they will have plenty of bin bags for it though with all the stuff that gets sent on binbags to fan Friday by Angie binbag
Helluva difference between her with make up and her without...I imagine he insists on makeup in bed.....

Anyway its his birthday soon isn't it ??...How is she going to improve on the last embarrassing...Vomit inducing post ???...Let's try to help...

"Happy birthday you wonderful wonderful Man.....You are the greatest thing since God invented the Earth.....My everything and everything in the face of talentless Chav haters that don't get your eternal genius....You light the Stars in my sky.....

I will love you forever and forever and long after...Your beloved feral Rox".....

Flo167

The McEgg... putting a chicken nugget on some chocolate for your kids. I have no words really. Wth

Trussy55

Really feel for poor Kobe having these two idiots for parents. At 5, it’s obvious he’s very delayed and those two aren’t going to be fighting or pushing to get him the input he needs before the gaps gets wider
I thought it was Kobe that directed their videos..

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
They actually know nothing about each other . What's with the YouTube award plaque just randomly placed in the background is that them being like ooo look at us.. That bin still won't knock any sense into them . At least they will have plenty of bin bags for it though with all the stuff that gets sent on binbags to fan Friday by Angie binbag

Attachments

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
His stories on insta are getting very few & far between only seems to post when they get a freebie or its something about her

Justwatchin...

As much as they irritate....I am surprised they are ignored as much as they are by mainstream....Looking at the guest list on these shows like I'm a celeb you would think a slot for a couple with plenty of crummy no1s would be a shoo in. Maybe they aren't liked in high places.
It just makes me think of when he was crying outside the Brit awards 🙈