Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pillar and Post are Ladbaby in The Masked Dancer. SR means Sausage Roll. Bad news is they are still in this competition.
Defo not, most think it’s David Seaman and his missus

as for these sausage roll assholes, it’s a tired project now. For a couple who ripped off a clip of a dude drunk singing it, they’ve done well to pretend this whole thing was their idea

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Only hearing about the grouping incident now, well well that’s his squeaky clean image gone right out the window. Who would have him, though the absolute state of your one who he was grouping looks as tough as. If I was Roxanne I’d be sending him to std/Sti clinic because that wasn’t his first interaction with her in that clip, they look very comfortable with one and other. Had a look on their insta and I’ve never seen more staged date night photos, her photo is so forced stupid bloody grin on her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Back in my drugging days I never had to feel up my dealer's arse to get a bag. It's clearly his side piece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's all just a big act!!! They are just doing the same stuff over & over again. Good to see that they are rubbing people faces in it that they can afford to eat out & have lobster while us normal ppl struggling to heat our homes. These two are ambassadors for the Trussel Trust really ?

Reactions: 11
There's no way a married man thinks right I'll feel up my dealer so I look like a cheating scumbag but no one will suspect I'm buying. Ocams razor suggests the most likely scenario is that he didn't think he'd be caught/filmed and going by how cozy they looked it's probably not the first time.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is going on with his hair? It looks like its been tonged.. a wee shampoo and set.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf is going on with his hair? It looks like its been tonged.. a wee shampoo and set.
I’m convinced at this stage he’s growing it out so it doesn’t look how it did in that video of him …..too late pal too bleeping late, tha looked a twit with a buzz cut tha looks a bigger twit with more hair on ya head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.