Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed some Wikipedia users had some fun writing down details about them which were removed by AI

Reactions: 1
The official ladbaby tiktok announcing the Christmas song only has a bit over 100 comments.

People reuploading it have 10x more comments, and the most liked are negative. The public opinion on these two really seems to have shifted.

Screenshot_20221213_153251.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking about food banks, there's a shocking story on BBC News NI about some sort of exploitation of the use of food banks involving illegal parliamentary groups. As a Northern Irish man, I'm appalled.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lolllllllll Martin Lewis's (what the HECK was he thinking) twitter replies are overwhelmingly negative. Everyone hates Ladbaby ho ho hoooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds this couple intensely irritating. I steer clear of anything they do and was confused as to how she got picked to do a collab with ITS. Just weird.

Reactions: 6
Will they go with 'feed the world with sausage rolls' or '....let them know it's sausage roll time'?

Reactions: 1
I'm normally on the tiktok side of tattle, but I thought I'd have a mooch around to see if anyone else has had a titful of these pair as well?? Looks like I'm not alone, I'm gonna make a cuppa and have a catch up on their thread! 😂 😂 😂 I'm bored of them now, it was ok the first year or two, they should have definitely let it go after three, its old news now, and I feel he is somewhat tainted after the "cheating" thing in the summer! She probably puts up with it for the money and lifestyle! Pair of pricks!

Reactions: 2
Urgh, turning up on Good Morning Britain to share what a lovely thing they are doing for charity. duck off, you prick! Gah

What a shock that Martin Lewis happens to be hosting... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.