Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t recon he’ll be in the jungle. Proper celebs don’t like them
The jungle isn’t proper celebs anyway. Some I’ve barely heard of, soap stars are about as famous as they get and unless you watch that soap you won’t know them. If he went on it would be interesting to see if he keeps up the act as acting like a happy fool for a few short videos is one thing but to act like it all the time is another. His true self may come out on I’m a celeb.

Reactions: 6
They’ve got a new Greg the sausage roll book coming out in November
Jesus christ, tell me you're untalented without tell me you're untalented. How much can they milk a fecking sausage roll. Guarantee he doesn't even bloody eat them as much as he claims he does. A sausage roll book? I honestly cannot see how you can fill an entire book on the subject of a sausage roll

Reactions: 6
I doubt the amount they make out goes to charity actually goes to charity!!! They are all about the money!!!!!

Anyone know their background? Would love to know if they as "Salt of the earth, working class" done good as they claim.

Reactions: 4
Their insta photo like wtf !!! Trying to paint them being all happy happy
Complete damage control. If you scroll though his feed, the last time they had a "date night" (that wasn't put on there specifically as video content) was September 2021. Now we've had 2 "date nights" within 1 week.

Total. Damage. Control.

Fooling nobody.

Reactions: 11
They wind me up more & more everytime I see something about them. I'm surprised they haven't gone to London again for the Queen's lying on state as I'm sure rox would be there at the opening of an envelope given half the chance. They are fooling no-one people are blind & certainly aren't stupid we all know its to protect the brand the public display of affection.. what annoys me the most is the fact they are all about food poverty but are pushing people into poverty with all the tat they bring out . Still never been told about how much they have raised for the trussel trust. Is it a case of £5 for the trussel trust & £20 for them .... coz it seems that way . The mansion clearly wasn't bought without a massive cash injection from somewhere!!!!

Reactions: 5
So the trussle trust are closing on Monday so people won't be able to use them who really need food banks shocking!!!

Reactions: 1
Pillar and Post are Ladbaby in The Masked Dancer. SR means Sausage Roll. Bad news is they are still in this competition.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.