Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he never will get his teeth fixed. Its a small part he thinks makes him relatable to his moronic followers

Reactions: 8
More gifted tickets that gobshite, gurning Rox pretends that she’s bought for gormless Mark. Millionaires and philanthropists. Bloody hypocrisy if you ask me. A joke gone too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they'll pack it in when the kids are old enough to realise how embarrassing they are. They'll be teased at school no end

Reactions: 3
There no need for it! Imagine the embarrassment them kids must feel

They are vulgar to society. Somebody poor may see the eyes of them and realise they have become passive victims to Ladbaby's cause.

Reactions: 5
I cannot bleeping deal with these two idiots, I’m so glad there’s a thread on them as I was starting to think I was alone in despising them 😂

Reactions: 30
They delete any hint of criticism on their Instagram and YouTube, only allowing suck ups and people who apparently “laugh till they cry” and who are petitioning Roxie the gob to be on Strictly!

Reactions: 6
They delete any hint of criticism on their Instagram and YouTube, only allowing suck ups and people who apparently “laugh till they cry” and who are petitioning Roxie the gob to be on Strictly!
Oh good god! Although, seeing her move with an ounce of grace and decorum would be nice to see for a change. Problem is Mr Wacky himself would pop up every week trying to muscle in and they'd bring their poor kids along to shove in front of the camera at every opportunity 👎

Reactions: 7
Oh please no. I’d definitely stop watching it.

Oh god please no! That’s my worst nightmare

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.