Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
I cannot fucking deal with these two idiots, I’m so glad there’s a thread on them as I was starting to think I was alone in despising them 😂

Reactions: 30

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I just saw the video.
indont think he has cheated I think a girl has come along to the bar stood infront of him and rubbed up against him he looks pissed out of his face so he got the hands all
Over her! Yes it’s wrong but not cheating it’s perving lol
If my husband groped another woman, I'd class it as cheating.

Reactions: 27

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Kobe autistic and the mum bipolar. Marks a lucky man 😂
My child is autistic and my husband is bipolar.
I’m not sure what the problem is with such.

I hate these sausage roll twats but that’s not exactly the best stone to throw

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG! How does this only have two threads? I’ve hated this pair for longer than I can remember. Everything about them I cannot stand. They represent to me, how utterly stupid the U.K. public are. Getting these numpties to number one numerous times singing about a baked good. It’s not remotely funny. It’s cringe.

Klp86

VIP Member
I just saw the video.
indont think he has cheated I think a girl has come along to the bar stood infront of him and rubbed up against him he looks pissed out of his face so he got the hands all
Over her! Yes it’s wrong but not cheating it’s perving lol
Even if you (or other's) don't count groping another person as "cheating", I would say this is pretty damaging to their wholesome loving family image, and quite rightly so. Always thought they were so fake!

Hbeau93

VIP Member
How is this man getting any poontang??

Also did anyone else think the most shocking thing of that video is her shoving that MASSIVE fucking phone down her bra

• Haha

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I think the fact they haven't publicly addressed or denied the video just speaks volumes. Its obviously him otherwise they'd have spoken about it surely

Reactions: 24

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Are you laughing at someone potentially being cheated on? How vile.

Why would they need to be contacted? This could break a family up and you think it needs to be in the paper as well.
Gobshite should have thought of that when he rubbing his hands around a woman who wasn’t his wife. When he portrays himself as a devoted family man. Dirty pig. I think you’ll find he’s the vile one here.

Reactions: 24

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
If people say that it's not him they need to go to Specsavers. Stevie Wonder could tell it's him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SilverBells

Back in my drugging days I never had to feel up my dealer's arse to get a bag. It's clearly his side piece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
The two most like tweets that popup when you search for ladbaby 😆 love that Mrs hinch and Matt Hancock are dragged up

Screenshot_20221212-191937.png

It's always funny when tattlers opinions are shown to reflect the public mood of these twats on social media and it's not quite the outlandish site with niche opinions that they try to paint it as.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wkdbird

VIP Member
OMG I can’t believe I’m late to this tea!! Just seen the video on TT and nearly broke my finger getting on this thread to see what was being said!!
Hahahahhahahahaha The perfect family is not so perfect eh! Made millions from being the mR and Mrs family, but he’s running his sausage roll fingers all over some sweat in a night club🤮 imagine he touched you, I’d have to bleach my skin!
Also what’s the tea with Roxie and the Brazilian stripper… come on you can’t tell half a story!!
And anyone doubting it’s him needs to get their eye sight testing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m surprised no one has tried to park a car in her gob.
it’s the size of a two car garage.
I never liked these two, never liked that stupid song either and can’t see why they amassed the following they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19