Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been a fan of ladbaby, but since the cheating malarkey came out I just can't watch them anymore

Do I think it's him in the video, I wasn't sure but the radio silence us deafening and I definitely see them in a new light now
I think if it wasn’t him they would’ve made some jokey video about it. The fact they’ve not mentioned it says a lot

Reactions: 9
Fucks sake….that latest story….they doing another bastard Xmas single arnt they…..how many songs can you ponce up about sausage bastard rolls 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
It was mildly amusing the first time. Now it's cringe and makes a one trick pony look multi skilled

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t understand how anyone over the age of 10 finds their Christmas songs funny

Reactions: 13
Can you tell us which song is he vandalizing?
Nope it doesn’t say he’s just parading through a studio like a lanky bjork in the oh so quiet video with his fingers on his lips and music in background is a bit of mickey bubbles singing it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…..can’t be a cover of that nothing at all rhymes with sausage rolls in that tune lol…..I took it as a big hint at next Xmas number one 😳, there’s guitars in a row and a drum kit so could be owt lol

Reactions: 2
Nope it doesn’t say he’s just parading through a studio like a lanky bjork in the oh so quiet video with his fingers on his lips and music in background is a bit of mickey bubbles singing it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…..can’t be a cover of that nothing at all rhymes with sausage rolls in that tune lol…..I took it as a big hint at next Xmas number one 😳, there’s guitars in a row and a drum kit so could be owt lol
What's owt?

I don't want to resort myself to violence but I feel that I am on the verge of doing so towards that couple. All they can think of getting the Xmas number 1 and not only are they messing up Xmas they are messing me up too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's owt?

I don't want to resort myself to violence but I feel that I am on the verge of doing so towards that couple. All they can think of getting the Xmas number 1 and not only are they messing up Xmas they are messing me up too.
I’m in yorkshire , owt means anything lol , I forget sometimes even when typing 😂😂

What's owt?

It was bad enough when it was an X factor winner every year for christmas number one…..we need a rage against the machine type intervention to stop these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m in yorkshire , owt means anything lol , I forget sometimes even when typing 😂😂

It was bad enough when it was an X factor winner every year for christmas number one…..we need a rage against the machine type intervention to stop these two 😂
I did my own versions of 2 Tom Robinson songs at the start of 2021.

1. Lad Baby (War Baby) This version is actually an anti-Ladbaby type of song that just feels like a wake up call to people who just wanna ignore the situation about food banks.

2. Atmospherics This song has a slightly Christmassey feel and in the original Tom Robinson version, he mentions cigarettes. But in my take, it is about heating a sausage roll.

If my imagination is easy enough for you to swallow then you know that my beliefs are in better taste.

Reactions: 1
If you're forgetting something, the song was originally performed by Argent in the 1970s.
nope, not forgetting, just not the version I really know as it was before my time. Weirdly both versions performed similarly in the charts though. Kiss changed a lot of the lyrics too.
Always be the Kiss version for me as I adored Bill & Ted.

Aww GTF with another shite Christmas song with these 2 fuds. That hair is giving me the absolute boak and shes now developed the influencer claw hand.

• Haha
Panic over it wasn’t a song although I think he was trying to imply that cos he’s a bleep ….they were doing audio for Greg book…..we dodged a fuckin bullet there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Christ alive, imagine being blind and then being subjected to them narrating a Greg book?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.