Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this thread. Those 2 wombats wrecked my head a couple of years ago and then 'that video' went viral so I'm keeping an eye from a safe distance now. 😅

Reactions: 6
I saw that pumpkin sausage roll and I thought it was a joke..... it looks like a penis

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG how fake is that newest video !!!

No way has she hurt it that bad !!!! Me thinks they are looking for sympathy views !!!

How did she get home?
On her own ?
Why use the back door ?
Not the front which would be closer ?
So many y questions on this video

How did she get home?
On her own ?
Why use the back door ?
If it was sprained how did she get her trainer on ?
Not the front door which would be closer ?
So many questions on this video

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
OMG how fake is that newest video !!!

No way has she hurt it that bad !!!! Me thinks they are looking for sympathy views !!!

How did she get home?
On her own ?
Why use the back door ?
Not the front which would be closer ?
So many y questions on this video

How did she get home?
On her own ?
Why use the back door ?
If it was sprained how did she get her trainer on ?
Not the front door which would be closer ?
So many questions on this video
Crutches for a sprain lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone feel like since THAT video came out they’ve been over compensating with “cute” videos?? Absolutely cannot stand these two. They act like everything they do is to put charity first, when really they are raking in the big bucks too 🙄

Reactions: 8
I saw this thread and wondered why it was only on number 2 but I think most of us like to pretend we live in a world where they don’t exist

Reactions: 5
I've always been a fan of ladbaby, but since the cheating malarkey came out I just can't watch them anymore

Do I think it's him in the video, I wasn't sure but the radio silence us deafening and I definitely see them in a new light now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.