Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyG123

She’s just posted again saying it’s all Hannah basically, I can’t watch it anymore I’m gonna have to block. She’s saying Hannah is doing the things she is doing. How can she even have a platform at this point?? She needs psychiatric intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I don't understand why Hannah & Lacy are communicating? As mental as Lacy is, H isn't doing herself any favours. Just block her and let L communicate via Rhys.

Also if its true there's a court case coming up, it feels likes she's scrambling for stuff to be used against R
Lacy asked to communicate with her instead of Rhys because Rhys called her names 🙄 but Hannah should still just tell her to sod off, especially now. Or just ignore her unless it involves arrangements and times for the kids

• Haha
  • Heart

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Hannah if you see this pleeeeeease stop giving lacy the bite she wants.
She thrives off of being the victim.
Do 3rd party contact, strictly no contact with Rhys. Let her moan about sun cream. Kill her with kindness. Don’t let her be the victim, don’t take the bait.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Logan being unable to read is the biggest red flag I’ve seen. At his age he should be able to read quite comprehensively.

• Wow
I honestly need her to explain how she’s shining?

Like what is remotely good about her life?

Being a mother of 6 with 1 (so far) wanting nothing to do with her?

The multiple baby daddies who literally ran away?

The pending divorce from a man who packed his bag, ran out the back door and into the bed of a better looking and vastly more stable woman?

The holidays she takes on her own because she has no friends?

Everything she has being leeched off of tax payers because she’s a tramp who’s never worked a day in her 30 years of life?

Her life isn’t shining. It’s dimmer than a blackout 😆

This I also need to know this!! She claims she’s living her best life how? She has nobody no friends she’s always alone begging on strangers!! She goes away and don’t even take her kids and if she did only a few never them all.
She slates R with the most vile of comments, yet his good enough when she wants to ditch them at the drop of the hat. We ain’t obsessed with her I’m shocked, shocked NOBODY has stepped in to get her help, shocked she still has the kids

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Also 50/50 will be him mainly having weekends so she would still be left to do the appointments. It’s giving I don’t want to do the mum stuff I want you to do it all like you use to so I can sit on live and slag you, your family, my family and the “trolls” 24/7.

How the minons are still calling her a good mum when she is literally on her family holiday constantly on live and not actually spending the quality time with the kids.

• Heart

Teawithme

Chatty Member
I was listening to the screen recording of the phonecall and my partner says “is that thon skinny cunt on TikTok with all them kids she’s mentally unwell listen to her goading that man with the fake crying mocking him” and he was right when I listened back, she’s TWISTED, fucking twisted in the head

HmmmReally

VIP Member
He looks like such a beg, typical wanna be z lister using her for clout.
Sitting on live whilst he’s there sorry but if they were actually newly seeing each other they wouldn’t be sitting on their phones 😂

no man falls in love quicker than 1 who needs somewhere to live.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
The thing that gets me is, is she forgetting that Rhys did a lot of the parenting even when they were together? She made him give up his job to ‘help’ with Emily and the twins but he was the one doing all the school runs, taking them out places, doing bedtime while she was on live. He was good enough then to parent them but somehow now he’s useless???

• Heart
Oh those poor kids. Funny how all the holidays for HER happen but the kids nah. Yet she’s apparently the parent who puts them first 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She literally has no content unless she's bashing her ex!

Whys it OK for her but not for him? Because it's the only was shes in control.

Hahahha heyyy lacy! The story on how much she loves Alfie and he’s ‘unigue’ 💀 get off tattle and sort her kids, maybe buy yourself some flip flops
Unique is certainly the word a narcissist mother would use to describe her child that’s so withdrawn and lacks confidence. Alfie is always her last thought, out of all her children he is the one I feel for the most! broke my heart at Christmas seeing that poor boys face. He will grow up to hate her like the eldest. He deserves SO much more

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I mean for a single mom of 5 with no support, who's done las vegas, ibiza & turkey in space of a few months, she's not doing too bad. Throw in the raging anxiety & trauma bond and she's bossing it 🙄

Wonder what lies will trip of her tongue this week

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
What really irks me too is she’s always claiming her in laws and rhys are inciting hate but it’s ok for her to make TikTok’s about them she’s litterally inciting hate on them!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
In the voice recording I posted he says your dad’s a druggy and she said I don’t even speak to my dad anymore he’s an arsehole. So she actually doesn’t have 1 person who is willing associate with her. Except her sister who went away with her but I can guarantee she won’t be seen with lacy again 😂

• Haha