Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
don't be embarrassed for me chick I'm not the one dedicating my days stalking people and commenting on their every move 😭🤣
You are that dedicated to Lacy you set up a whole tattle account to ONLY interact, read and comment on Lacys thread. See in my eyes that's weird as fuck. Least the rest of us are here discussing others.
It's kinda giving obsessed with Lacy tbh. You're the kind of person she should worry about.

Reactions: 9
I very much doubt he takes them out and about in their PJs either!! Honestly I feel so sorry for those kids. It’s about time she used the kids money for them, booked them all in for a decent hair cut and a whole new wardrobe!! The eldests hair reminds me of the 2004 emo fringe every one had. Poor sod

• Heart

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
She spoke about R’s family in SIX videos yesterday. SIX.

That’s such unhinged behaviour.

They don’t owe you anything lanky arse, they’re not your family. Even if they were, they wouldn’t owe you babysitting you absolute crackpot 😆

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
It’s the trying to convince everyone these poems are relatable content when you can clearly see who they are aimed at as it’s instantly after she has stalked R&H 🤣

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Just seen apparently he got dumped on Friday and then was at hers the next day. She calls all these people best friends but you never hear about them or see them supporting her daily….its given desperate 🤣

They all soon disappear VERY quickly

• Haha
  • Heart

PoppyG123

So apparently E got out again whilst her dad had them. Social services should be all over her just for that let alone everything else. STOP LEAVING YOUR KIDS WITH PEOPLE WHO CANT CARE FOR THEM PROPERLY LACY, you tramp!!!!
Furthermore it’s alright for the kids to go back to their old home when it suits her? But she’ll run off again when they’re back. Make it make sense 😠

PoppyG123

NOBODY is jealous of someone who uses their kids disability money to fuck off abroad to sit on live and pretend to live their best life when really any moment they’re not on live they’re constantly refreshing Hannah & Rhys social media, her “hate” pages & tattle 🤣🤔 God Lacy I wish I was you babe what an inspiration!!!!

Do1naaaa

Imagine R taking the kids away then leaving the kids with his sister to go clubbing. Oh my God she would flip her shit!!

MrsRobo

VIP Member
People in her comments saying its a free country & she can do what she wants, so can R&H 😂 yet when they do it they are all up in arms

Thick as shit the lot of them!

Reactions: 8

busdriver89

VIP Member
Not lacy doing a full hour live on R and H and still going. 😳 thank god the court case is in ten days!! She needs shutting up. Using logan questioning him until she can find something to try use for a contact centre so Rhys can’t take the children to H house. Im shocked at her behaviour tonight I truly am.

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Those poor boys being homeschooled by her...... why she buying shop bought books. If you sign up to online homeschooling it's all on there and more on what they would be learning at school rather than some books! In lacys style though it will probably be teaching the kids on how to make TTs and English will be poetry as we all know Lacy has a A* in that subject 🤣🤣

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
umm maybe because the one that I'm responding to put the baby emoji next to the big announcement? do you lot not read every comment or something? I'm not lacy nor am I anyone close to lacy, you can chose to believe that or not. it's not going to affect my day if strangers on the Internet who have nothing else to do but tear down someone to get a dopamine hit think I'm lacy 🤣
also I can comment where I want. and if you read my comment originally I actually said they're BOTH as bad. not supporting either. but I was simply replying to a comment of someone saying "omg bet the go fund me is lacy" literally trying to find anything to blame on her when hannah literally shared it herself from her own tik tok. but people don't look at everything they look at one comment that doesn't slate lacy to the ground and pounce on it like wolves, just like the girl who commented the other day saying hannah done herself no favours creating a go fund me and got attacked by people. but truth is hannah didnt do herself any favours. it's embarrassing. and paints her in a terrible controlling picture. but you all wouldn't see that because it's her and you've got to defend her because you're all on a witch hunt for lacy. now if that was lacy who created a go fund me you bet there would be comments flying everywhere. double standards. youve literally just done it there too - "why assume its a baby the only one that would know that is lacy". im saying its a baby cos the one im respinding to suggested that?🤣
end of the day they're both embarrassing and I'm loving the tit show. but I won't be bullied for having an opinion either 🎤 but you have a nice day I'm off to get ready for work now while you sink into a sofa bullying people through a phone. oh no im not working am I, I forgot I'm lacy. because everyone that doesn't agree with you lot is lacy I forgot. same as everyone who doesn't agree with the hate pages on tt is lacy too 🙄🤣
You seem to have a problem with being called lacy? But it’s ok for you to call me and the other poster Hannah. You can’t shout double standards when you’re doing the same thing.
You obviously see Hannah differently to how she’s come across to us that’s fine.
You have a different opinion to Lacy than us that’s fine.

But don’t come on here saying we are bullying, she’s put herself out there to be judged and this is tattle. If you don’t like it then leave and get back to your day job instead of checking here every 5 minutes like us “unemployed” 😂

busdriver89

VIP Member
Those poor boys being homeschooled by her...... why she buying shop bought books. If you sign up to online homeschooling it's all on there and more on what they would be learning at school rather than some books! In lacys style though it will probably be teaching the kids on how to make TTs and English will be poetry as we all know Lacy has a A* in that subject 🤣🤣
Last week they was back in school after being taken out for a month. They won’t know if there coming or going! Lacy said they loved it and did really well. So fuck knows why she’s dragged them out again.
The only logical explanation is because she’s on TT live till 1 am and Instagram posting till 2/3 and she can’t get herself and the kids up and ready in the morning for the school run. Useless mother!

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s not even just doing 3 day weekend breaks she’s literally leaving the kids 5 days. Not even back home with them yet when they should be in bed. How can she even say she’s a full time mum when every two weeks she leaves them for nearly a week 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Queeniebee

VIP Member
hey back again! because it's a free country and all. but surely everyone would be happy now she'd moved on yet she's getting slated for that too? and I don't just mean on here but the andy page hunting down the man she's seeing when they've been commenting on their own posts even saying Lacy deserves to be happy 🤷🏻‍♀️ either you want her to leave r and h alone or you don't make up your minds people 🤔
Hi Lacy. We can't be happy for you as we know in a couple of days when R and H hasn't answered your messages or give a reaction about your "true love" there is a meltdown and the crying snotting videos appearing.

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She will never appreciate anything because she’s never worked for anything
Nothing
It’s all handed to her

Trace

VIP Member
Are none of her kids attending a school setting how are social not on this?
Withdrawing them from school makes her look guilty and proves she has something to hide. A will be at a crucial point at school is he yr 6? So wouldn’t he have needed to be at school for Sats? Emily is so say severely autistic so what better way to help her thrive by pulling her out of education and all the other things she’d get support with at a SEN school. I will say it again but them poor kids deserve so much more than what she can offer, doing the basics isn’t what you call a brilliant mum

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Maybe just me, but as a family (and growing up) mothers/fathers day was never a big thing. Mothers day usually falls on the weekend my kids go to their dads, and I just get on with it 🤷 same for birthdays/xmas.