Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Surgery is back on guys!! It angers me so bad that she just doesn’t get it and that she thinks it’s disgusting that R family won’t help her with the kids. She has admitted so many times she stopped them being involved as they were never really there for the kids anyway (what she means is they wouldn’t be on tap babysitters for her) but now her and R aren’t together they should be involved and helping her. Why is it now ok? Maybe stop blaming them for setting up hate pages when there are so many more people that dislike you and slating them over social media and stop being a di*k and they MIGHT just work with you. Asking random strangers over social media to have your kids is a joke where’s your dad? Where’s your sister? The new bloke? Why do you have no actual friends that want to help? If I had to have an op id have people offering to help me with my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lje88

Chatty Member
Oh another video of her pretending to be the best mum in the world. Time to block her now and her hideous red dress which must be crusty at this point, don’t get me started on the trainers and socks 🤣. I love people watching on holiday and she would stick out like a sore thumb to me. She is the definition of a chav.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
How is she asking her toxic, narcissistic, abusive ex to come to hers to help her when she’s done nothing but drag him his family and his gf all over social media and has a non-mol against him??? She’s fucking crazy. No lacy you made your bed mate, you crack on

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
She can make all the cocky videos aimed at her ex as she likes but she just comes across as a bitter desperate Martha.
No wonder he left her she’s a complete nut job the sooner someone steps in and does something to protect those poor kids who will see all this shit over social media as they grow up the better.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
“Hey guys can I get your opinion for a follower of mine”

Repeats her whole situation father wants contact if the girlfriend is present. Just say you need advice Lacy 🙄

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
“If I’m not answering questions it’s because I can’t talk about it or it’s personal but if you click the link on my bio it’s all on there anyway” 😂😂😆 so it’s not personal and it’s not that you can’t talk about it then you just want people to pay you to say what they all wanna know. Get a job

• Haha

glambots

Lacy not sure if you noticed H new user name?? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣 can't wait for her next post... Hannah McGirr has a ring to it alright 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why she wearing a lanyard to show she has a hidden disabilities? Is that because she's a psycho and it's a warning to the other people on the plane she's unstable

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellen19

Chatty Member
shes already adding men from the place she’s moved to on instagram 😂
She’s such a joke. You moved 3-4 hours away for no reason. Of course R is going to say he’s not driving there. You decided to lie and move so now you’ll actually have to be this full time single mum you keep preaching about

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
To me it sounds like everytime Rhys isn't doing what she wants him to do she then pulls out all these shit poems and videos accusing him and blaming him of doing allsorts to make him react then gets all her little minions to agree with her to make it out to be all Rhys!

So much trauma she can travel to Ibiza and America on her own..... grow up Lacy!

Leahk91

She makes me so angry .. how is she getting away with all this ? I have come from a DV relationship and this woman actually angers me so much. She is not a victim of DV if she was she would not be behaving like this .

• Heart
hannah shared it herself from her tik tok? People will literally clutch at straws to make out this girl is normal 😬
---

hannah shared it from her personal tik tok 🙄 people are literally clutching at straws to make out this girl is normal. she's no better than anything lacy is doing at this point
Please don’t EVER compare the two Hannah hasn’t falsely called social services, had her child with needs get out countless times? Dumped her kids on anyone so she can get on the snow. Do I need to continue smh

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I don't blame him for keeping quiet. As soon as he speaks out she throws all these accusations at him and starts playing silly games like fleeing for safety 🙄

She thrives off the drama, always has done

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She can't even get in the pool with the kids because of her new tattoos, honestly 🙄 those kids deserve so much more

Also if she pushes for 50/50 through the courts, they can make her let R claim for 2 & her 2.

She would then lose some of her rent element along with cb dla etc, so I'd be very careful what you wish for Lacy

zoeshere

VIP Member
Thought I’d better make a new thread before the other one was locked.

Lacy still doing the same sh*t on repeat!
looks like another weekend with no kids, even though she’s a single mum with no support 🥱

Reactions: 9

deelowrow

God her lives are so cringe!! She just flirts with anything that pays her the slightest attention. This is not someone who feared for their life! Surely she would want to be near her kids, where she could go and get them at the drop of a hat if they needed her. Instead she is abroad in in a club by herself, grinding on and stroking any man’s face who speaks to her, all whilst publicising it on tiktok live 🤢! Those poor kids is all I can say!

• Haha
Reactions: 9