Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahahha heyyy lacy! The story on how much she loves Alfie and he’s ‘unigue’ 💀 get off tattle and sort her kids, maybe buy yourself some flip flops
Unique is certainly the word a narcissist mother would use to describe her child that’s so withdrawn and lacks confidence. Alfie is always her last thought, out of all her children he is the one I feel for the most! broke my heart at Christmas seeing that poor boys face. He will grow up to hate her like the eldest. He deserves SO much more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I mean for a single mom of 5 with no support, who's done las vegas, ibiza & turkey in space of a few months, she's not doing too bad. Throw in the raging anxiety & trauma bond and she's bossing it 🙄

Wonder what lies will trip of her tongue this week

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
What really irks me too is she’s always claiming her in laws and rhys are inciting hate but it’s ok for her to make TikTok’s about them she’s litterally inciting hate on them!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
In the voice recording I posted he says your dad’s a druggy and she said I don’t even speak to my dad anymore he’s an arsehole. So she actually doesn’t have 1 person who is willing associate with her. Except her sister who went away with her but I can guarantee she won’t be seen with lacy again 😂

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She's getting her tattoo covered while she's there. Asking for suggestions

How bout scummy cunt 😘

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Also the live talking about R, I haven’t watched it all because I just can’t be bothered to listen to what she thinks is the facts. But you fled Lacy how is he meant to get his kids?!
She said she offered him £1,000 to get a car to get the kids but he refused it..... I would too because could you imagine what she would say and the abuse he would get if he took it, she would turn it around to make him look like the bad person who's taking her money. I don't agree with a dad not seeing his children but I think R not seeing them sometimes has been the right decision because she would only make it difficult anyway, even when he does see/have them she sits on TT and slags him off. I hope when they go to court on Friday he has stack of papers and evidence showing what an absolute shit mum she is!

Last edited:

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Imagine telling tik tok your taking the kids on a family holiday to turkey this weekend and then still going with out the children 🤣🤣

Also this bullshit of knowing this guy for 13 years, no one believes you lace hun, anyone who’s known you for many of years have all cut you off!

Last edited:
  • Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
6 videos in not even 24 hours!!! But her Huns scream when Rhys or Hannah retaliate with literally nothing just showing their face on a video or a live. Lacy it giving jealous he’s moved on to better things. The only thing missing is his babies which he will get sooner than you think ☺

In my honest opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with Emily. She has come on in leaps and bounds since being at nursery! ( proves that fk all was done with her at home- she couldn’t even speak at one point!) She CAN walk it’s just that Lacy is busy with the twins so cannot be bothered to run around after her, Emily acts like a normal child her age - in to absolutely everything and probably more so as she doesn’t get out much so everything is of interest to her. It’s about time she took responsibility for having 3 kids so close in age and let them explore instead of confining them to pens and pushchairs labelling them autistic etc all because SHE cannot be bothered to chase round after them. For a severely autistic child like Lacy claims her to be Emily handled disney VERY well. It’s all a blag and an excuse to 1 : get DLA for her and 2 : to restrict her movement to buggy’s!! When Rhys has them they are running around being CHILDREN!! She should play that “ freedom” song with a clip of the twins and Emily running around I bet they can’t believe their luck that they’re actually not penned up all day and they are with mum 😮 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why she sat with the lanyard on? She has no hidden disabilities. She got it from the airport but people saying they bought there's! Said they got a lift to the airplane, special assistance because Emily doesn't do well with travelling 🤣🤣 she fucking doesn't go anywhere! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

She sounds like she has a cold not strep throat dozy mare!

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
It’s so disturbing how hard she’s watching Hannah’s page and reacting & making videos to every single little thing. But then H is the one who’s obsessed and jealous.
Who’s the bully now lacy?
😂🤣 Hannah’s obsessed? She’s the one who goes to bed every night with Rhys Hannah’s the one who has a ring on her finger Hannah’s the one making memories with Rhys and her little boy so Lacey please explain why you think she’s obsessed? She’s got everything you haven’t

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Should of ended things amicably then Lacy, instead of slapping him with a non mol, slating him at any opportunity.

She's bloody deluded

Reactions: 7
They have no use for shoes when they’re in the play pen all day 🙄💔 poor kids!
I was watching her live last night and another thing that really grates me with her is one of the children will wake up .. any NORMAL person would come off live and guide them back to bed. NO NOT LACY .. she sits there in her stupid fkin voice going “ iiiiiiiyyyyaaaaa” “ do you want to play peekaboo “ what child in their right mind would want to go bed if the parent is pissing around with them? She needs parenting classes ASAP!! She’s the same with Emily, letting her stay up until 1/2 in the morning on her iPad because she can’t come off live to put her kid back bed!! And that stupid hideous voice she speaks to them in.. no wonder their speech is POOR when they aren’t even being spoken to properly. Emily will be 13 and still saying “ iiiiii wuv u wore” because that’s how she’s spoken too! like wtf seriously! It’s not even funny

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s done a video praying they don’t do a full hysterectomy and leave her womb because when she meets someone she will want another baby 😂😳 ya fucker she can’t look after the ones she’s got. She’s been warned about more children also with health problems.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t believe for a minute his family would prioritise beer over nappys, none of them would have their own kids if that was the case. I’ve followed a few of Rs family members now for a while and I must admit them AND their kids are nicely dressed!! Lacy is a control freak R wasn’t ALLOWED to see his family under her roof as she continuously caused problems between them all. She’s that much of a weirdo I wouldn’t be surprised is R wasn’t even allowed a sister because she’s female 😂😂😂

Last edited: