Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Do1naaaa

You sit on tiktok all day long, slagging off your ex.
Your kids are bringing up themselves whilst they listen to your disrespect.
You've got another child, that you don't even see.
Look around, read the room, you are a deadbeat baby Mummy.
They don't go to school, aren't homeschooled either, simply shoved infront of a tv whilst listening to you on tiktok daily.
You claim you have social anxiety and can't do things alone?
Yet you have no problems abandoning the kids to party and holiday on your own.
New watches, cars, tattoos, you also smoke and drink... whilst your kids have fuck all thanks to you spending their money on only you.
You say you are a victim and that's hilarious to hear, seeing as it's only you your children see and hear.
Slagging off their Daddy taking them away from everything they know, they are the only victims in your grandiose social media show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_5280.png

I’m a dead beat baby mummy I pretend I’m all that. Really I’m nothing but a silly lanky prat. I lie, so much I forget about the story I’ve told. Oh help, oh no is this all about to unfold

Look I can make a poem too 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ shh I tried

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
I honestly need her to explain how she’s shining?

Like what is remotely good about her life?

Being a mother of 6 with 1 (so far) wanting nothing to do with her?

The multiple baby daddies who literally ran away?

The pending divorce from a man who packed his bag, ran out the back door and into the bed of a better looking and vastly more stable woman?

The holidays she takes on her own because she has no friends?

Everything she has being leeched off of tax payers because she’s a tramp who’s never worked a day in her 30 years of life?

Her life isn’t shining. It’s dimmer than a blackout 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Do1naaaa

Tells the world she's at a festival, but remember she's fleeing dv.
There's only about 3-4 festivals on today so not hard to work out. She's recently started following a festival on IG, posts whilst there so her posts match up to other people's, shows the kids bright yellow wristbands, again matching up to all posts on social media. Are you in hiding or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always dress so bad and dress the kids so bad , they’ve all dressed like chavs with cheap trainers, there’s loads of shops and online shops that sell lovely clothes for kids yet hers are always in cheap nasty chav clothes
I couldn’t care less how she dresses 😂 however when you receive thousands of pounds a month for your children and don’t spend it on them that’s what gets my back up!! Her twins can WALK they should be in proper clothes with SOCKS and SHOES!! Poor things having to walk round in a baby grow because their mother cant be arsed to dress them adequately!! NEGLECT!!
and just to add I’m sure she was slating R & H last week for them running around with nothing on their feet!! How is a babygrow any different 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤔🤣

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I have so much to say I don’t even know where to start. Why does she think doing the bare minimum for her kids makes her a GOOD parent. She’s not even close and I really don’t like to drag mums down as being a mum is HARD.
Her kids NEVER look presentable, she makes no attempt to make her daughter look clean. She goes on a family holiday and goes out to a night club??? Her kids haven’t been to school in weeks because of her. They have no routine. She’s fucking terrible

busdriver89

VIP Member
She does not interact with her followers even a little bit. People just trying to make a conversation with her and she will not answer comments or talk unless it’s something about her or licking her arse. People will realise this and more and more will drop her.

• Heart

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
So she’s got a non mol against him? But she’s got free rein to constantly wind him up with these countless silly poems and then donating to the gfm?! She’s insane.
Not usually the behaviour seen from the “victim” in these situations is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
It’s the point she’s “fled” him because she’s scared then has the fucking cheek to call him a deadbeat dad. You’ve apparently seemed refuge hun how is he meant to get around that?!

• Haha

MJLT16

My heart breaks for them kids, they are going to be so messed up when they are old enough to see all of this! Her eldest got a lucky escape with his grandparents but she even managed to f**k him up in that process!! Poor lad I hope he is doing well now…

hiyalove

The girl is a total nutter and just getting worse and worse as time goes on. How she can come back from yet another holiday without her kids and complain about the care they received while she was away is a joke! I’d be more concerned that my young autistic child had escaped the house multiple times while in the care of my dad that I would have been about a bit of sunburn. The only reason they’ve never got sunburn in her care is because she will barely take them out the door!

• Heart

PoppyG123

So she’s fucked off to wales then, and still expects Rhys to drive over 5+ hours there and back for contact. Would put a grand down that she’s done that to try and curb Hannah and Rhys spending time with all the kids together - she said the other day she’s lost out on £200 trying to accommodate contact, reckon she bought him a hotel/caravan for weekend to try get him down there alone to try worm her way back in but he’s seen it a mile off and told her to fuck off 👀

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
Don’t know what the court case is for exactly?
I would say it’s about access, well that’s how I took it anyway. It’ll be a first hearing nothing would be sorted this time. R and H can show all screen recordings of her slandering them.

Also Lacy saying the new supply isn’t going to change the fact that R has moved on. Why don’t you try having a little respect for his girlfriend the one who has bought high chairs, clothes etc for YOUR children so they have a safe space and feel at home. You’ve made your case so much weaker.

Showing a picture with R holding a spliff isn’t doing much for you neither seen as every video he was in with you he had a massive red eye and was smoking the whole way through your relationship. That didn’t stop you leaving them for a week while you won’t on holiday solo. So why can’t he have the children because of that now?

Reactions: 11
The baby grows were more faded than the relationship she has with her eldest!!
Im sorry but giant kids that can walk DO NOT look cute in baby grows!! It makes the parent look like they cannot be bothered

Last edited:
  • Haha

hiyalove

She can call Rhys a deadbeat dad and make up stupid poems as much as she wants but the sheer fact that even after she literally tortures him and his new partner with constant abuse and makes it so hard for him to have contact he STILL takes his kids everytime she wants to go on holiday last minute or she decides he is allowed to see them (when it benefits her). There are so many men out there who might have given up because she makes things so hard, but he doesn’t. If he was an abuser like she says he wouldn’t take them to let her go on holiday, he’d want her to be stuck at home with the kids. It’s shows that his want to see his kids is greater than his feelings towards her. If only she could do the same.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Does she really expect Rhys to go round there and clean up sick after she’s accused him of all sorts? I’d not step foot in that house because she’d either use it against him, cause an argument or do something stupid like not let him leave and film it for bloody tik tok. You’re a single parent now Lacy, deal with it. If you weren’t so toxic you would have people to help you Hun!

It blows my mind especially with the twins health problems you’d think she would take them Clarkes and provide them with proper fitted, supporting footwear!! She must receive over £500 a month PER twin!! Stop going on holidays, getting tattoos and actually use the money for what it’s for - to help and better their quality of lives with the money!! I find it odd how DLA haven’t looked into her yet, upon approval of the claim you literally receive a letter stating you’ll be their appointee so to speak and the money will not be used for your own financial gain etc!! Them kids have fk all so it’s clearly not being used correctly. She’s literally frauding her own kids!!

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
So she can go back to the old house when it suits her? Lacy we know your with your kids because as soon as you leave them your straight on live 24 hrs a day and jetting off on holiday for 4/5 days at a time, but your a single mum right? Doing it all alone.
Lacys pants are on fire.
---
Pssst lacys a benefit fraud and manipulating every support system going.