Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
You sit on tiktok all day long, slagging off your ex.
Your kids are bringing up themselves whilst they listen to your disrespect.
You've got another child, that you don't even see.
Look around, read the room, you are a deadbeat baby Mummy.
They don't go to school, aren't homeschooled either, simply shoved infront of a tv whilst listening to you on tiktok daily.
You claim you have social anxiety and can't do things alone?
Yet you have no problems abandoning the kids to party and holiday on your own.
New watches, cars, tattoos, you also smoke and drink... whilst your kids have fuck all thanks to you spending their money on only you.
You say you are a victim and that's hilarious to hear, seeing as it's only you your children see and hear.
Slagging off their Daddy taking them away from everything they know, they are the only victims in your grandiose social media show.
👏👏👏

You win the Internet today!!

Reactions: 9

Teawithme

Chatty Member
She’s only ‘moving on’ to TRY make Rhys jealous lol, her new SUPPLY shouldn’t be near the kids so soon, as there was UPROAR that Hannah was. I hope Rhys kicks up shit just like she did. Them poor kids will be so confused, welcome to hell Adam 😂😂💀💀 was only in Ibiza last week saying “I’m not ready or wanting to move on or date” 😂😂😂😂😂 skinny mutt

Live at the drs behave.
What’s up with her? Got the clap 🤣🤣

Yeah H has stepped back for some privacy. End of the day she has one thing Lacy will never have well no two. Coz obvs she has Rhys too 🤣🤣 but she also has class

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I don’t know how she can be so dumb. She was sat on live last night basically saying they slag her off for going on holiday but they can’t even parent right by applying suncream and taking them to the park with no shoes on. Blaming Rhys for Logan’s behaviour when he came home. You’re sat there slagging them off Lacy, these are things you need to discuss with them privately, then you sit there and act like you’ve done nothing wrong and they retaliate. I just feel so, so sorry for those kids being stuck in the middle of this shit show all the time.

Last edited:
What boils my piss about Lacy is she slaps a non mol order on R so he can’t speak. Then she can’t keep his or his families names out of her dirty mouth?! Make that make sense

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'm sorry her day in the life video yesterday said she was knackered, running a bath for herself..... NORMAL people would have got in there pjs and into bed..... but not Lacy she was on live, makeup done and she was drying her hair and she didn't have pjs on but a top and trousers..... this was after 11.... music blaring out...... can't be that poorly luv! And who wants to come look after children in your house when you've covid and a bug in it 🤦‍♀️

hiyalove

So Logan was meant to be going back to school tomorrow? Thought she pulled them out?
---
I understand it must be hard but what does she expect. Why would she think he’d want to ever help her just because she is ill? I’m not surprised so why is she?
I sense a hospital visit coming….

How is she acting the victim over having to do things every mum has to do. she thinks she the only person to every have to look after sick kids while they're sick too, it’s part of being a mum! Just shows she can’t cope with her kids at all.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She’s on one today ain’t she, just parking the whole situation for one moment - those kids are being dragged up, they’ve got a mum who fucks off every other weekend using benefit money paid to make her “disabled” children’s lives better, constantly sits on her phone and slates their dad in front of them. Introduces them to strangers to never be seen again, doesn’t even have a car big enough to fit them all in.
Emily gets out whether in her care or not…. She is blasting music at 11.30pm at night and shoves those kids in her lounge with a stair gate on…not sending then to school, always in manky clothes….
then you’ve got Rhys who’s being bullied and silenced and can’t win regardless… sorry but imagine trying to CO parent with Lacey. You just know it’s her way or the highway. Lacey has a problem with all his family,‘doesn’t want the kids round Hannah’s. The whole situation is a mess and ultimately those kids are being neglected and intervention is needed! That non mol order needs revoked

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s fucking going clubbing 🫣 no fucking way! Still on antibiotics, on a family holiday with 5 children and her sister she hardly gets to see and it’s gone midnight and she’s gone clubbing on her own 😩😩😩 she is a deadbeat mum!

• Wow
  • Angry

katie j

Sorry but yes Lacy is no where innocent but Rhys is not either 😂 a go fund me is very immature and desperate 😂. Lacy shares to much of her life on line but starting a go fund me is just as bad and the fact his new gf has started it is a major red flag. As a new gf don’t get involved leave them to sort it out in court and use the parent app and stick to the days the court says. If Lacy doesn’t stick to them days then go back to court there is no reason to have any contact with her unless there is an emergency.

• Wow
  • Haha

lje88

Chatty Member
Play stupid games win stupid prizes lol. That’s what you get for slating them all over social media why the fuck would they want to help? This is the life you apparently chose remember 🤣. Maybe if you wasn’t such a thunder c*nt people would be willing to help.
it’s giving “it’s me hi! I’m the problem it’s me”

busdriver89

VIP Member
Wow I’m in utter shock. She’s back at it again. How is she not embarrassed that she has so police, social god knows who else all involved in her children’s life yet still posting about Rhys 🫣🤦🏽‍♀️ oh and Lacy you scruff there is absolutely nothing wrong with a middle age man moving back into a loving family home after such a horrific breakup that was all plastered live on TT to get yourself back on track. It’s the best place for him after years of abuse from you.

P.s I hope everyone can see how hard it must of been for Rhys the amount she digs him out and makes him feel worthless. He did everything around the house and bringing up those children. He wasn’t allowed to work did all the cooking, cleaning, taking the children to school and she still made horrible posts and poems about him years ago.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Sorry but yes Lacy is no where innocent but Rhys is not either 😂 a go fund me is very immature and desperate 😂. Lacy shares to much of her life on line but starting a go fund me is just as bad and the fact his new gf has started it is a major red flag. As a new gf don’t get involved leave them to sort it out in court and use the parent app and stick to the days the court says. If Lacy doesn’t stick to them days then go back to court there is no reason to have any contact with her unless there is an emergency.
Are you new here?

• Haha
Oh someone’s had a nerve hit 😂😂truth must hurt hahaha!! Love it 🤪
just because you spend your family inheritance Licy and your kids DLA travelling around does not make you better than everyone else 😂 me and my kids are very well travelled, lucky enough to go abroad since babies! The difference is though I take NEW HOLIDAY clothes and SHOES for my kids and myself!! I don’t just Chuck in 3 outfits I’ve absolutely shagged out for 3 years, like you.
oh and I WORK for what I get, something you wouldn’t no about lol. I cannot wait to see you lumbered with those kids 28 days a month 😂😂 this is where the real psssst Tiffany show really starts 🤪 piece by piece she’s going to crumble and I’m absolutely here for it 🙌😘😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She's just been on about this. Says people have other things to spend there money on than his divorce..... says the woman who inherited 30k yet was still sharing her Amazon wish list

Exactly!! Things MONEY can’t buy!! Holidays are about memories not bragging to the internet that you’re such an amazing parent for flying your kids out to Ibiza when the ACTUAL reality is.. it’s all for the internet and to TRY and wind R&H up!! She really is the most pathetic sad excuse of a women!
she defo stinks of bacterial vaginosis and has a crusty crotch in them MINGING denim shorts 🤣🤣 I mean me personally, could not have my kids walking round dressed Like they’ve raided a jumble sale but each to their own ay Licy! Aslong as you can flex to to internet and get in a booth shouting “ ayyyy” you absolute cringe 😬 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
don't be embarrassed for me chick I'm not the one dedicating my days stalking people and commenting on their every move 😭🤣
You are that dedicated to Lacy you set up a whole tattle account to ONLY interact, read and comment on Lacys thread. See in my eyes that's weird as fuck. Least the rest of us are here discussing others.
It's kinda giving obsessed with Lacy tbh. You're the kind of person she should worry about.

I very much doubt he takes them out and about in their PJs either!! Honestly I feel so sorry for those kids. It’s about time she used the kids money for them, booked them all in for a decent hair cut and a whole new wardrobe!! The eldests hair reminds me of the 2004 emo fringe every one had. Poor sod

• Heart