Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out in a night club in her pjs that she wore on the plane? She’s bleeping delulu why wear pjs on just 4hr flight 😂 she has enough trackies she could of worn the absolute skank

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out in a night club in her pjs that she wore on the plane? She’s bleeping delulu why wear pjs on just 4hr flight 😂 she has enough trackies she could of worn the absolute skank
She’s disgusting so chavvy the socks and high tops 😂😂😂 hope she ends up preg with a Turk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine telling tik tok your taking the kids on a family holiday to turkey this weekend and then still going with out the children 🤣🤣

Also this bullshit of knowing this guy for 13 years, no one believes you lace hun, anyone who’s known you for many of years have all cut you off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's getting her tattoo covered while she's there. Asking for suggestions

How bout scummy bleep 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine slating your baby daddy online for the last week claiming he hasn't bothered with the kids but the reason being she fooled off and claimed to flee DV and now the kids are at their dads whilst she's gone to be a skank in turkey!

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just come across Lacy (saw a post on Facebook from earlier in the week where she was trying to swap a 7 bedroom council house in Surrey or something) and just knew Tattle would have a thread on her. You have not disappointed me 😂

Where does all of her money come from? What’s with the glow in the dark teeth? Has she fled DV and moved away or is she still trying to move? What’s with the cheesecake?

I’ve only just come across Lacy (saw a post on Facebook from earlier in the week where she was trying to swap a 7 bedroom council house in Surrey or something) and just knew Tattle would have a thread on her. You have not disappointed me 😂

Where does all of her money come from? What’s with the glow in the dark teeth? Has she fled DV and moved away or is she still trying to move? What’s with the cheesecake?
she inhertited £30k a few months ago but I reckon that's all gone now. She claims gov benefits and gets DLA for at least 2/3 of her children so she likes to use that on herself than her kids! She had her teeth done in Dubai (I think that's right) but she prob uses a filter on them. She claimed to have fled DV after getting threats etc said she was in a refuge/supported housing but we all reckon she's been evicted. No idea about the cheesecake probably some mick take

Reactions: 3
she inhertited £30k a few months ago but I reckon that's all gone now. She claims gov benefits and gets DLA for at least 2/3 of her children so she likes to use that on herself than her kids! She had her teeth done in Dubai (I think that's right) but she prob uses a filter on them. She claimed to have fled DV after getting threats etc said she was in a refuge/supported housing but we all reckon she's been evicted. No idea about the cheesecake probably some mick take
Thanks for the update!

I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had multiple kids and inherited £30k I’d be investing it in a home for my children. Hardly surprising that someone who looks like she snorts ketamine at the weekends and rarely showers behaves like that though. What a scum bag!

So this council house she’s trying to swap… she’s been evicted from it? Reckon she’s posted it for attention?

Reactions: 5
Why has Rys and Hannah been so quiet, when he’s being accused of DV 😳 and she had to flee, and suddenly behind closed doors they’ve made arrangements for him to have the kids when “loopy loo” says he didn’t want to see the kids for 4 weeks, nothing makes sense

She also done a money back on her teeth so can’t go back to Dubai but keeps claiming she wants to go back or sometimes even pretends she’s going to Dubai 🤣
---
Why has Rys and Hannah been so quiet, when he’s being accused of DV 😳 and she had to flee, and suddenly behind closed doors they’ve made arrangements for him to have the kids when “loopy loo” says he didn’t want to see the kids for 4 weeks, nothing makes sense
He had to hand himself in to the police didn’t he. It’s probs not worth it him coming on tik tok with his side, if you ask me he is keeping quiet so she can’t stop him from seeing his kids which is the right thing to do and ables him to put his kids first. She’s a mass manipulator and a narc so sometimes I guess you have to wonder is it worth fighting her with the same tit she does because look what has happened when they did when she was in vegas

I don't blame him for keeping quiet. As soon as he speaks out she throws all these accusations at him and starts playing silly games like fleeing for safety 🙄

She thrives off the drama, always has done

Reactions: 10
Because when they did speak up and come live (h) she was scrambling her huns to all call the police quickly and to put in statements and email etc. She went bat tit on live and quickly got herself and kids moved so he couldn’t see them.

She does it every time he tries to speak out she makes it impossible for him to see them. I guess they’ve finally decided to keep it offline for the sake of the children so as hard as it is to see everyone slate you and lie about you it’s the best decision he’s ever made other than leaving that witch and running as fast as he could when he was able to. He was trauma bonded and took years of verbal abusive and was put down constantly even though he was the housewife in that relationship.

Thanks for the update!

I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had multiple kids and inherited £30k I’d be investing it in a home for my children. Hardly surprising that someone who looks like she snorts ketamine at the weekends and rarely showers behaves like that though. What a scum bag!

So this council house she’s trying to swap… she’s been evicted from it? Reckon she’s posted it for attention?
Excatly or you'd kit your children out in clothes that didn't look like she picked them out of a charity bin!
Not 100% just what's been put on here, someone uploaded a screenshot from the court website and it was housing v price so either anti social behaviour or rent arrears... seemed she moved after that!
---
I'm hoping they are keeping quiet so a case can be built against lacy and Rhys is hoping to go for custody of the kids proving Lacy is an unfit mother! Also keeping silent is more powerful than defending yourself.

What's with all the poses with her arse sticking out? Looks like she's letting rip

• Haha
Rhys has been quiet because everytime he speaks Lacy has him arrested as she has paid for a non molestation order against him. She has basically silenced him. So she can run her mouth and if he tries to defend himself his arrested. On live H did state this and she’s had social services turn up as Lacy made false claims against her so it’s just better for them not to keep playing her games. She’s unhinged imagine having to live like this.

• Wow