Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her dad moved away yet? She’s having breakfast with favourite child so who has all the others? I honestly do think she leaves the oldest at home with them

Reactions: 2
Has her dad moved away yet? She’s having breakfast with favourite child so who has all the others? I honestly do think she leaves the oldest at home with them
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she leaves the eldest with the kids. She screams all this “I didn’t all alone” but she has so many doing it for her it’s a joke she does the bare minimum she’s on tiktok there’s no way she’d have time to be live if she was a real mum coz when you’re not cooking, cleaning etc your barely alive 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As if she's made a mockery tiktok of ppl saying she's going away again. Absolutely we're going judge! Kids at their dad's (oh is that the dad who never has them lace or...)
What I will judge is you never taking the kids away but swanning off when you don't have them. You said you'd booked turkey for them, well that was a lie. Maybe booked for yourself but not the kids you apparently adore. Shameful scum.

Reactions: 4
Is it confirmed she’s on a CP plan? I work in children’s safeguarding and I’d be very very surprised if she’s not under CIN or CP

Why she wearing a lanyard to show she has a hidden disabilities? Is that because she's a psycho and it's a warning to the other people on the plane she's unstable

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why she wearing a lanyard to show she has a hidden disabilities? Is that because she's a psycho and it's a warning to the other people on the plane she's unstable
Such a fraud!!! When tf will people wise up to her sick twisted games. She angers me more than bloody elphaba and that’s saying something 🤬

Wearing it to get discounts/special treatment she will suck the life out of anything she can. Absolute leech

As cabin crew we laugh at ppl like this using the lanyards for ‘attention’ you can spot them a mile off! Won’t make us treat you any different to Joe bloggs in row 4 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's a manipulative cow!

You fucked off without arranging childcare for your kids, then dropped it on R that you would be back later than agreed. Then you kicked off about H even though you were being nicey nicey to her beforehand. Then you fled for yours & the kids safety because of R.

She's honestly deluded & so are her followers.

Attachments

• Wow
She's a manipulative cow!

You fucked off without arranging childcare for your kids, then dropped it on R that you would be back later than agreed. Then you kicked off about H even though you were being nicey nicey to her beforehand. Then you fled for yours & the kids safety because of R.

She's honestly deluded & so are her followers.
Also it hasn’t been four weeks since she’s gone to vegas? I swear it’s two weekends he hasn’t seen them and that’s because she fled because she was “so scared” for her and the kids life’s because of them…..

Reactions: 5