Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is šŸ’Æ the abuser and nobody can tell me otherwise. If somebody clipped all those videos sheā€™s done over the last month and sent them to the relevant authorities she is out of control. Controlling, stalking, narcissistic lanky fucked up witch.

Reactions: 7
She was getting called out on live last night regarding her eldest son. He wants to know answers so he can make his own mind up but all the answers are in all the reports of her fighting for her son but she said heā€™s to young to read them (heā€™s 13) itā€™s got bits in it about what she suffered as a child she doesnā€™t want him reading (sounds like excuses to me) like people said if it meant my son knew the truth then they would all give him the paper work but she wonā€™t. She said she has to pay her dad Ā£200+ to babysit her kids each time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was getting called out on live last night regarding her eldest son. He wants to know answers so he can make his own mind up but all the answers are in all the reports of her fighting for her son but she said heā€™s to young to read them (heā€™s 13) itā€™s got bits in it about what she suffered as a child she doesnā€™t want him reading (sounds like excuses to me) like people said if it meant my son knew the truth then they would all give him the paper work but she wonā€™t. She said she has to pay her dad Ā£200+ to babysit her kids each time
Too young to read it, not to young to hear his mum pull up her past as a child on tik tok though. If she didnā€™t want him knowing about it she wouldnā€™t plaster it on SM, sheā€™s just using excuses. M you are better off with out your mum regardless of her history, just look how unhinged she is now and know you are better off with out!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I believe she donā€™t want him to see it as it shows who she is.
And I 100000% call bullshit on giving the dad Ā£200+ absolutely not. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I believe she donā€™t want him to see it as it shows who she is.
And I 100000% call bullshit on giving the dad Ā£200+ absolutely not. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Making him out to be awful by saying M will only talk to her if she gives money like Jesus no one needs to know that specially strangers on tik tok

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honestly she isnā€™t well I believe she spends every second thinking letā€™s post this letā€™s do that!! She donā€™t live a real life itā€™s all for socials

Making him out to be awful by saying M will only talk to her if she gives money like Jesus no one needs to know that specially strangers on tik tok
Oh my heart šŸ˜¢ a child youve abandoned, you're now bad mouthing him on SM.
He probably sees the money you spend on yourself and knows you don't pay CM, so is playing you at your own game lace.

IMG_6435.png

Lacy babe. You ARE the bitter baby mum.
I dare you to have 2 days where to donā€™t mention Rhys, or his family. You canā€™t. Bitter witch.

Reactions: 8
Good on him.

Sheā€™s done duck all else for him the lanky rat.

Reactions: 2
She's live & I honestly can't make sense of her explanations regarding Mason.

She's proper triggered about it all.

Does anyone know the reason he ended up with the grandparents in the beginning?

She's live & I honestly can't make sense of her explanations regarding Mason.

She's proper triggered about it all.

Does anyone know the reason he ended up with the grandparents in the beginning?
Apparently they had drug money to pay.

Except it was social work. And they donā€™t take payments.

Sheā€™s on now whinging that they got custody despite growing weed in the house.

Imagine how BAD of a mother sheā€™d need to have been for them to seem like the better option. She doesnā€™t have the brain cells to work this out it seems.

Reactions: 5
A bit ironic really that L is now referred to as ā€œpriceā€ on his home Ed books but she still refers to herself as mcgirr šŸ¤” just to confuse L even more

Reactions: 1