Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Alfie the most. Poor kid probably feels so lost, no friends, no school, no proper childhood. She’s a rotten mother

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t get how she gets away with it.
Back with the poems trying for a reaction yet if he bites back she calls the police and runs away!! Make this make sense

Reactions: 6
She makes me so angry .. how is she getting away with all this ? I have come from a DV relationship and this woman actually angers me so much. She is not a victim of DV if she was she would not be behaving like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She literally has no content unless she's bashing her ex!

Whys it OK for her but not for him? Because it's the only was shes in control.

Reactions: 8
6 videos in not even 24 hours!!! But her Huns scream when Rhys or Hannah retaliate with literally nothing just showing their face on a video or a live. Lacy it giving jealous he’s moved on to better things. The only thing missing is his babies which he will get sooner than you think ☺

6 videos in not even 24 hours!!! But her Huns scream when Rhys or Hannah retaliate with literally nothing just showing their face on a video or a live. Lacy it giving jealous he’s moved on to better things. The only thing missing is his babies which he will get sooner than you think ☺
Makes you wonder if there's stuff going on we don't know about regarding the kids (court, SS etc) and this is her way of deflecting.

It's certainly not normal

Reactions: 5
Makes you wonder if there's stuff going on we don't know about regarding the kids (court, SS etc) and this is her way of deflecting.

It's certainly not normal
Surely social will be seeing all these with their head in the hands. It’s pure embarrassment. I could never.

Reactions: 5
If only we could ring the social up with our concerns and show them her tik toks to show she’s the unhinged one she’s the one the kids need taken away from not their dad.

Reactions: 6
So she’s fucked off to wales then, and still expects Rhys to drive over 5+ hours there and back for contact. Would put a grand down that she’s done that to try and curb Hannah and Rhys spending time with all the kids together - she said the other day she’s lost out on £200 trying to accommodate contact, reckon she bought him a hotel/caravan for weekend to try get him down there alone to try worm her way back in but he’s seen it a mile off and told her to duck off 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My heart breaks for them kids, they are going to be so messed up when they are old enough to see all of this! Her eldest got a lucky escape with his grandparents but she even managed to f**k him up in that process!! Poor lad I hope he is doing well now…

Reactions: 12
She will never appreciate anything because she’s never worked for anything
Nothing
It’s all handed to her