Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is desperately looking for a reaction. Saying anything to annoy him.

Reactions: 6
Severe social anxiety yet swans off abroad at any opportunity by herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To me it sounds like everytime Rhys isn't doing what she wants him to do she then pulls out all these tit poems and videos accusing him and blaming him of doing allsorts to make him react then gets all her little minions to agree with her to make it out to be all Rhys!

So much trauma she can travel to Ibiza and America on her own..... grow up Lacy!

Reactions: 10
So butlins and turkey didn't happen, but her trips still go ahead. duck you you disgusting human

So butlins and turkey didn't happen, but her trips still go ahead. duck you you disgusting human
And she's preaching about being the best mum ever. Yes you don't need to take them anywhere to be that but when she's probably told them they are going and it never happens you're just destroying any trust and promises she's making to them.

Reactions: 4
Oh those poor kids. Funny how all the holidays for HER happen but the kids nah. Yet she’s apparently the parent who puts them first 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You sit on tiktok all day long, slagging off your ex.
Your kids are bringing up themselves whilst they listen to your disrespect.
You've got another child, that you don't even see.
Look around, read the room, you are a deadbeat baby Mummy.
They don't go to school, aren't homeschooled either, simply shoved infront of a tv whilst listening to you on tiktok daily.
You claim you have social anxiety and can't do things alone?
Yet you have no problems abandoning the kids to party and holiday on your own.
New watches, cars, tattoos, you also smoke and drink... whilst your kids have duck all thanks to you spending their money on only you.
You say you are a victim and that's hilarious to hear, seeing as it's only you your children see and hear.
Slagging off their Daddy taking them away from everything they know, they are the only victims in your grandiose social media show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You sit on tiktok all day long, slagging off your ex.
Your kids are bringing up themselves whilst they listen to your disrespect.
You've got another child, that you don't even see.
Look around, read the room, you are a deadbeat baby Mummy.
They don't go to school, aren't homeschooled either, simply shoved infront of a tv whilst listening to you on tiktok daily.
You claim you have social anxiety and can't do things alone?
Yet you have no problems abandoning the kids to party and holiday on your own.
New watches, cars, tattoos, you also smoke and drink... whilst your kids have duck all thanks to you spending their money on only you.
You say you are a victim and that's hilarious to hear, seeing as it's only you your children see and hear.
Slagging off their Daddy taking them away from everything they know, they are the only victims in your grandiose social media show.
👏👏👏

You win the Internet today!!

Reactions: 9
“Hey guys can I get your opinion for a follower of mine”

Repeats her whole situation father wants contact if the girlfriend is present. Just say you need advice Lacy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Hey guys can I get your opinion for a follower of mine”

Repeats her whole situation father wants contact if the girlfriend is present. Just say you need advice Lacy 🙄
She’s a bleeping moron! Sure we seen it in black and white Lacy giving Hannah her ‘blessing’ and begging to know what Rhys thought of HER doing this

The "can I have some advice" would be more believable if you looked at the camera whilst talking...... funny how it's a mirror of your own life at the moment!

Reactions: 7