Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many nice options even if you didn’t want to wear heels, but high tops are so 2015 unless your 6 years old

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute mess. But her minions hail her queen. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ how they don’t realise she’s cancelled the kids holidays. lied about R not seeing the kids for 4 weeks this ISNT true she’s embarrassing: she’s hasn’t fled for safety at all it’s to do with her living so either eviction or she’s pissed the neighbours off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is an absolutely manky mess of a woman.
Thinks she’s got this great jet set life when in reality she’s probably not got a pot to piss in if these trainers are anything to go by 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Thinks she’s got this great jet set life when in reality she’s probably not got a pot to piss in if these trainers are anything to go by 🥴
I bet they hum!!!

Reactions: 1
I wore Nike Blazers back when I was 15… that’s 12 years ago and even then they weren’t “hot” 🤣🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So tonight she’s had her belly button pierced whilst on live and is now with some barman (apparently he won’t let her leave the bar) and she is dancing in the bar with her shorts undone and her pants on show 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So tonight she’s had her belly button pierced whilst on live and is now with some barman (apparently he won’t let her leave the bar) and she is dancing in the bar with her shorts undone and her pants on show 🤢
Oh dear god stay classy Lacy 🤣🤣🤣🤢

Reactions: 1
So Rhys is ok to have the children from Thursday-Monday this time?

Reactions: 5
I believe Rhys is happy to have his children if he knows about it. What cannot happen is Lacy throws a fit & she thinks he can drop his work and be there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No im pretty sure Rhys had them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ story keeps changing from Lacy but if her dad did have them sorry wtf how many times can the same tit happen

If she went Thursday more likely he had them till Friday when Rhys finished work so could be true story.

Reactions: 2