Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck wears socks with a bikini? They must be honking in that heat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh duck is that the red dress but in black?
---
Please don't say she's got trainers or high tops on with it 🙈🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the typical benefits/council estate scrounger. What’s with her foot twisting in for poses looks like her legs about to snap off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I normally wear flip flops with swimwear. Maybe im doing it all wrong 🤣🙃
I came here to say that!!!
Who the duck wears socks with their beach wear?

She must have the mankiest feet in the world, although given that she flaunts her entire manky self daily, it does surprise me that she keeps them covered!!

I came here to say that!!!
Who the duck wears socks with their beach wear?

She must have the mankiest feet in the world, although given that she flaunts her entire manky self daily, it does surprise me that she keeps them covered!!
She does have the mankiest feet, Bridgey confirmed it after meeting her at that tik tok event 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It makes me sick to the stomach that she’s flaunting herself all over social media jet setting off all over the world, having cosmetic surgery and fillers, splashing cash everywhere but on her kids, but is hogging a massive council house and keeping it from a family in need in the midst of a housing crisis. £30k?! What a wasted opportunity to better herself… and not just superficially. What a scumbag airhead.

Reactions: 6
So awkward. 🤣 just stood there doing that stupid laugh and playing with her hair. Would rather be on holiday with my kids then dancing alone in a club 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ffs they all look like teenagers she really is a weirdo. Imagine going all the way to turkey cos it’s the only place anyone will pay you attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If i was being live streamed in the back I'd say something!! Go find a corner away from people trying to enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 6
So she’s done it again. Stayed past the checkout time because she’s hungover. Does this women have a brain cell? Don’t answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Them fuckin socks and teenage high tops bound to STINK she’s there till Monday early hours so where’s she staying tonight? I cringed she took a towel from the shower to go sunbathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha