Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Lacey but she does have a point about the go fund me and away on holidays , none of his family give a penny towards it either but expect strangers to pay for his divorce and he’s away on holiday ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

I can’t stand Lacey but she does have a point about the go fund me and away on holidays , none of his family give a penny towards it either but expect strangers to pay for his divorce and he’s away on holiday ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
It don’t bother me. She claims benefits and an away more times than not and never with her kids. Defo don’t buy them new shoes clothes etc

Reactions: 5
Sorry but did she not do the same she's had multiple gofunds the scrounge go back true tattle you'll see she only had one for a car not too long ago pot kettle ??

Reactions: 7
hey back again! because it's a free country and all. but surely everyone would be happy now she'd moved on yet she's getting slated for that too? and I don't just mean on here but the andy page hunting down the man she's seeing when they've been commenting on their own posts even saying Lacy deserves to be happy 🤷🏻‍♀️ either you want her to leave r and h alone or you don't make up your minds people 🤔

hey back again! because it's a free country and all. but surely everyone would be happy now she'd moved on yet she's getting slated for that too? and I don't just mean on here but the andy page hunting down the man she's seeing when they've been commenting on their own posts even saying Lacy deserves to be happy 🤷🏻‍♀️ either you want her to leave r and h alone or you don't make up your minds people 🤔
Hi Lacy. We can't be happy for you as we know in a couple of days when R and H hasn't answered your messages or give a reaction about your "true love" there is a meltdown and the crying snotting videos appearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Lacy. We can't be happy for you as we know in a couple of days when R and H hasn't answered your messages or give a reaction about your "true love" there is a meltdown and the crying snotting videos appearing.
oh honestly 🤣 I'm really not lacy I think they're both pathetic and I don't agree with introducing a man to the kids straight away! but the girl could turn a nun and donate all her money and possessions to charity and you'd still be slating 🤯

Happy she now has a stranger in her home with all her kids? All except the forgotten one of course. Naff all to be happy about in regards to that is there. She's just showing how she's yet again failing those kids and putting them at risk.
And lets talk real, she's not moved on because minutes later she's posting about them yet AGAIN. She will never be over him. Rhys is the ONLY person she cares about.
---
oh honestly 🤣 I'm really not lacy I think they're both pathetic and I don't agree with introducing a man to the kids straight away! but the girl could turn a nun and donate all her money and possessions to charity and you'd still be slating 🤯
Because she's a rotten mother! Those kids deserve better

Reactions: 1
Because everything is a game with L. She's was crying & taking the piss out of R a week ago. Argues about the kids being around H, no shoes etc yet she's making out a bloke she met a few days ago has come into her life at the right time, making out and insinuating she's in a relationship etc. And for what. All she's trying to do is get a rise out of R. She's calculated, everything she posts is a game

And on that breathe what's good for one is good for the other. At least she's laid off the slagging of R

Reactions: 4
Slated because she brings her new piece 5 min wonder to her house her child’s safe place. Not ok Matthew NOT OK!!
DEAD BEAT MOTHER AT ITS PEAK

It don’t bother me. She claims benefits and an away more times than not and never with her kids. Defo don’t buy them new shoes clothes etc
And she’s had a go fund me to support her being a single parent and another to help her get a car plus a Amazon wish list after getting 30k that included bleeping tea bags 🤣🤣🤣 if she can do that then sod it let him have a go fund me page for the divorce 🤣

A mother's job is to protect, love and safeguard her children and she probably isn't doing any of them. She also someone she claims SA'd her to look after them whilst she goes on holiday, she leaves her son alone abroad by a tree whilst she jumps out a plane, her non verbal daughter has gotten out the house 3 times and wandered off so no even if she chained herself to Jesus cross and declared resurrection my opinion about her would be the same..... Dead beat mother!

Slated because she brings her new piece 5 min wonder to her house her child’s safe place. Not ok Matthew NOT OK!!
DEAD BEAT MOTHER AT ITS PEAK
and I completely agree with that no denying it! but for instance she got slated for going on holiday and not taking the kids. r hasn't bothered seeing his kids apparently couldn't take time off work to have them yet he can book a holiday and go without a care in the world without his children also.. where is the slating him for doing that then? whether she's had a go fund me or not which is embarrassing in itself when you clearly have money.. how can you justify creating a go fund me for a divorce then two weeks later go on holiday? irrelevant if she's done it its not a case of he done it she done it.. what he's doing is as bad!
---
Because everything is a game with L. She's was crying & taking the piss out of R a week ago. Argues about the kids being around H, no shoes etc yet she's making out a bloke she met a few days ago has come into her life at the right time, making out and insinuating she's in a relationship etc. And for what. All she's trying to do is get a rise out of R. She's calculated, everything she posts is a game

And on that breathe what's good for one is good for the other. At least she's laid off the slagging of R
but so what if she is? she's wanted a reaction all along we know that! but come on they haven't been innocent either not r in fairness but I've seen some stuff h is posting and it's def for a reaction from L! for instance every post on Facebook was private and suddenly the one post she posts with Ls kids is public for anyone to see? it's blatant. they're all idiots in my opinion but I personally can't see why two women are fighting over a chav with a bigger tracksuit collection than all of jd stores combined

Last edited:
and I completely agree with that no denying it! but for instance she got slated for going on holiday and not taking the kids. r hasn't bothered seeing his kids apparently couldn't take time off work to have them yet he can book a holiday and go without a care in the world without his children also.. where is the slating him for doing that then? whether she's had a go fund me or not which is embarrassing in itself when you clearly have money.. how can you justify creating a go fund me for a divorce then two weeks later go on holiday? irrelevant if she's done it its not a case of he done it she done it.. what he's doing is as bad!
You've only got Lacys say so and we all know she's the biggest bullshitter going. Why do u think she messed about with the childcare on the day of court? Because she wanted it postponed. She doesn't want it to go to court as then she'll be ordered to do every other weekend, holidays & alternate xmas/birthdays and that's not part of lacys plan

Reactions: 4
---

but so what if she is? she's wanted a reaction all along we know that! but come on they haven't been innocent either not r in fairness but I've seen some stuff h is posting and it's def for a reaction from L! for instance every post on Facebook was private and suddenly the one post she posts with Ls kids is public for anyone to see? it's blatant. they're all idiots in my opinion but I personally can't see why two women are fighting over a chav with a bigger tracksuit collection than all of jd stores combined
Matthew babes R wants to see his kids he tries. But Lacy has him all but back flipping so it’s not black and white and this is FACT.
Lacy will lose those kids I’ve seen it happen this is a HUGE no with social involvement already and she’s got her new sausage in her house. Absolutely shocking. A lot wil come out and it’ll all come out in the wash as they say

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You've only got Lacys say so and we all know she's the biggest bullshitter going. Why do u think she messed about with the childcare on the day of court? Because she wanted it postponed. She doesn't want it to go to court as then she'll be ordered to do every other weekend, holidays & alternate xmas/birthdays and that's not part of lacys plan
lacys say so in what? the whole of tik tok has seen what goes on between them. my point is she gets slated for going away with no kids yet he does it and it's fine. it's also fine for him to create a go fund me for a divorce then go on holiday.. imagine the uproar if it was the other way round? anyway they're all chavs and all as bad as each other personally 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Matthew babes R wants to see his kids he tries. But Lacy has him all but back flipping so it’s not black and white and this is FACT.
Lacy will lose those kids I’ve seen it happen this is a HUGE no with social involvement already and she’s got her new sausage in her house. Absolutely shocking. A lot wil come out and it’ll all come out in the wash as they say
again I'm sure that's true too. I'm stating the fact of what he's doing is blatantly being ignored when it's still as wrong!

What’s he done wrong? Leave an abuser? Want to see his kids! I’m confused 🫤
She slaps a non mol order on him and then CANNOT keep his name out her mouth.

Reactions: 5
What’s he done wrong? Leave an abuser? Want to see his kids! I’m confused 🫤
She slaps a non mol order on him and then CANNOT keep his name out her mouth.
OK so I'll break it down. l gets slated for going all psycho and reacting yeah? h puts photos up publicly of the kids. every other fb post is private? convenient. not expecting a reaction though??
r begs the public to fund his divorce as he's a skint chav.. two weeks later books a holiday
L gets slated for going on holiday when the kids are in his care.. gets slated for not taking her kids away.. R goes on holiday without his kids after pleading poverty.. wheres the hate again?
see where I'm going with this?