Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surgery is back on guys!! It angers me so bad that she just doesn’t get it and that she thinks it’s disgusting that R family won’t help her with the kids. She has admitted so many times she stopped them being involved as they were never really there for the kids anyway (what she means is they wouldn’t be on tap babysitters for her) but now her and R aren’t together they should be involved and helping her. Why is it now ok? Maybe stop blaming them for setting up hate pages when there are so many more people that dislike you and slating them over social media and stop being a di*k and they MIGHT just work with you. Asking random strangers over social media to have your kids is a joke where’s your dad? Where’s your sister? The new bloke? Why do you have no actual friends that want to help? If I had to have an op id have people offering to help me with my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What really irks me too is she’s always claiming her in laws and rhys are inciting hate but it’s ok for her to make TikTok’s about them she’s litterally inciting hate on them!

Reactions: 8
This is what she doesn’t seem to get, she’s caused this massive issue with his family so of course they are not willing going to help you, you don’t respect them and they don’t respect you. If you weren’t slagging them off and R off everyday for years then they probs would happily have their niece and nephews, but I would be the same as them I wouldn’t help no toxic person as even if I did you never know then what her next game play is and what she’s going to accuse . Like ffs if you can accuse your dad of SA and your husband at the time of grape and then take it back when suits I would be concerned on what lies you would make of me when it suits you. You’ve dug this hole Lacy your gonna have to just get on with it.

Also going on tik tok to find someone to help (although yes rightly so with a dbs check and works in childcare) is not the way to go. There are websites which will have qualified people and agency that is what you should be doing, cause all she is getting are minions who are probs as bad as her at looking after their own kids.

Reactions: 5
She’s never going to grasp the fact that the reason she has absolutely no one is her own doing.

Imagine thinking it’s ok to drag his family across social media and then act shocked and stunned when they don’t want to help her?

She’s a delusional crackpot with an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she not putting in the same effort with hate towards HER family? Why is always R and his family? Her family have more involvement with her kids than R’s have done in 10+ years. Her dad, her sister, her cousins etc Rhys’s family have never had the kids and like she’s said so many times they don’t know who they are so Lacy where’s the tik toks towards YOUR family?!?!
---
Guess that’s another weekend your not having your eldest son, probably been over a month since you saw him too or even spoke to him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She can get an emergency foster carer. My friend is one. It's specifically for situations like this where you have no one to help and they'll look after them while she has her op.

Where's all these friends she was on about yesterday? Her dad? Her family?

I've had 20 operations in the last 9 years, the last one being 2 weeks ago. Because I have a good relationship with my ex & don't slag him off every 5 mins if it's fallen on my weekend with the kids he's had them instead.

It doesn't have to be toxic Lacy, you can both work together to give your kids a good stable happy life.

But she'll never change as she doesn't think she's the problem!

• Heart
Why is she not putting in the same effort with hate towards HER family? Why is always R and his family? Her family have more involvement with her kids than R’s have done in 10+ years. Her dad, her sister, her cousins etc Rhys’s family have never had the kids and like she’s said so many times they don’t know who they are so Lacy where’s the tik toks towards YOUR family?!?!
---
Guess that’s another weekend your not having your eldest son, probably been over a month since you saw him too or even spoke to him.
They're probably pages shes made, under hannahs name.

That stupid voice she does when she’s trying to be sarcastic is so cringy, also wish someone would give her a slap, knock the witch down a peg or two!!!

Reactions: 6
She makes me laugh all this “obvs they’ll have dbs checks” I have two I work in schools.
However dbs check don’t mean 💯 safe…. Let’s remind everyone Ian Huntley had a dbs check 😐

Reactions: 1
If there was messages after messages then she would have posted them.... what happened to keeping my private life private 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I wish she would realise how foolish she looks, dancing around her kitchen by herself trying to make out that everyone’s jealous of her! It’s just tragic! 😂

Reactions: 4
She spoke about R’s family in SIX videos yesterday. SIX.

That’s such unhinged behaviour.

They don’t owe you anything lanky arse, they’re not your family. Even if they were, they wouldn’t owe you babysitting you absolute crackpot 😆

Reactions: 8
What boils my piss about Lacy is she slaps a non mol order on R so he can’t speak. Then she can’t keep his or his families names out of her dirty mouth?! Make that make sense

Reactions: 9
What boils my piss about Lacy is she slaps a non mol order on R so he can’t speak. Then she can’t keep his or his families names out of her dirty mouth?! Make that make sense
Justice system is fucked! They still seem to be stuck back in the olden days where they THINK it's only men doing this towards women. Can you imagine how he'd already be locked up an all sorts if he was doing these videos about her an her family all day everyday. He'd be called all the abusers under the sun

• Heart
Justice system is fucked! They still seem to be stuck back in the olden days where they THINK it's only men doing this towards women. Can you imagine how he'd already be locked up an all sorts if he was doing these videos about her an her family all day everyday. He'd be called all the abusers under the sun
💯 agree other way round he’d be long banged up. It makes me so angry. Is Rhys perfect nah his human and we all have limits but I honestly believe he has turned his life around for the better and just wants to be a dad. But Lacy won’t have it her way or no way.